Congratulations, Trumpsters

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

One guy owns a political party now. Incredible. And congratulations, I guess.

greg-perry-trump-steamroller.jpg

I pray for the twice impeached and only one to lose popular vote twice in history, mr dj pussygrabber, to run again, for one thing I need the laughter, also that will solidify the Biden-Kamala dynasty ...

View attachment 462769
Well, I figured the same thing in 2016.

I can't imagine that he'd win, but....

he lost twice, and will lose again bigly..
1614547468656.png

One problem with that. There are more of us than there are of you. And your numbers keep shrinking every day. So pack your bags.
FALSE! There are NOT more of you. That is the FALSE propaganda from your leftist media, you have been duped into thinking. HA HA, More of you huh ? Oh ? Why? Because despicable cheaters set up election machines to make it appear that Joe Biden (who couldn't even fill up a parking lot during the campaign) got 80 million votes ? That makes it be "more" of you ? How stupid can you be ?

Trump was filling up massive arenas for months with supporters all over the country, while Biden was laying low, confident that his cheat machines would swing him the election. When he actually did go out and set up an big, important event (with Kamala Harris), in Arizona, NOBODY showed up - and this is the guy who is supposed to have gotten more votes than Obama, in 2012. You must think we are all idiots. Use your brain.

Biden supporters are about 10% of the American people (if that). Most of his supporters are illegal aliens. You really need to start watching Newsmax.

surely looks like you are still suffering like a dog after President Biden destroyed pussygrabber...
. :p :p :p :p

1614547693310.png

Pure, embarrassing cultism. You believe these false things because the orange slob vomited them. And for no other reason. How embarrassing for you.
YOU are the sucker - thinking Biden actually won. Gee, what a quickturnarond - from the campaign, where he held events and nobody showed up (while Trump routinely got crowns in the tens of thousands).

One problem with that. There are more of us than there are of you. And your numbers keep shrinking every day. So pack your bags.
FALSE! There are NOT more of you. That is the FALSE propaganda from your leftist media, you have been duped into thinking. HA HA, More of you huh ? Oh ? Why? Because despicable cheaters set up election machines to make it appear that Joe Biden (who couldn't even fill up a parking lot during the campaign) got 80 million votes ? That makes it be "more" of you ? How stupid can you be ?

Trump was filling up massive arenas for months with supporters all over the country, while Biden was laying low, confident that his cheat machines would swing him the election. When he actually did go out and set up an big, important event (with Kamala Harris), in Arizona, NOBODY showed up - and this is the guy who is supposed to have gotten more votes than Obama, in 2012. You must think we are all idiots. Use your brain.

Biden supporters are about 10% of the American people (if that). Most of his supporters are illegal aliens. You really need to start watching Newsmax.

surely looks like you are still suffering like a dog after President Biden destroyed pussygrabber.... :p :p :p :p

View attachment 462773

1614655935646.png

That means you Al. You can't hide in Revere forever.

I pray for the twice impeached and only one to lose popular vote twice in history, mr dj pussygrabber, to run again, for one thing I need the laughter, also that will solidify the Biden-Kamala dynasty ...

View attachment 462769
You cheer for the destruction of America. You probably have no idea how stupid you are. Are you getting any of the Billions$$ the Chinese are paying Biden ? Fool.

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

What's sad is, there is no 2020 Republican platform. I guess the platform was,"What He Said". This is when you scrap all your ideals for blindly supporting one person. The United States isn't made up of Americans, it's made up of one person.
Trump policy delivered huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

They gonna run on that?

What's sad is, there is no 2020 Republican platform. I guess the platform was,"What He Said". This is when you scrap all your ideals for blindly supporting one person. The United States isn't made up of Americans, it's made up of one person.
Trump policy delivered huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

They gonna run on that?

I bet after 4 years of Biden, that it will be something Trump, or TRump's chosen successor can run on.

They gonna run on that?

Except deficits are created by Congress, not the President, and under Trump, the Democrats led the House for half of his time. The riots were caused by Democrats. It was a cop in a Democrat city in a Democrat state, who's prisoner died while in his custody. The commie mayors allowed it to go on for weeks and months, and refused any and all help offered by President Trump. The recession was not caused by Trump's policies, it was caused by commie cities and states shutting everything down. The pandemic was because of Joe's buddies in China--not Trump.

I don't know what makes you on the left believe if you lie enough, eventually people will accept lies as truth, but trust me, it only works on the politically ignorant--not us.

They gonna run on that?
Of course not. The GOP never runs on their platform or results, because they can't. Tje last 3 Republican Presidents left their successors ruined economies. Their actual platform is not popular with voters. So they run on naysaying and paranoia and conspiracy theories.

They gonna run on that?

I bet after 4 years of Biden, that it will be something Trump, or TRump's chosen successor can run on.

Not anything that Rump or his sucksessor can run on. If the GOP tosses them out then comes up with a real platform for America.

They gonna run on that?

Except deficits are created by Congress, not the President, and under Trump, the Democrats led the House for half of his time. The riots were caused by Democrats. It was a cop in a Democrat city in a Democrat state, who's prisoner died while in his custody. The commie mayors allowed it to go on for weeks and months, and refused any and all help offered by President Trump. The recession was not caused by Trump's policies, it was caused by commie cities and states shutting everything down. The pandemic was because of Joe's buddies in China--not Trump.

I don't know what makes you on the left believe if you lie enough, eventually people will accept lies as truth, but trust me, it only works on the politically ignorant--not us.

Bush and Obama were introducing Consent Decrees into the major cities. And it was working. Every city that was progged to get the Consent Decree but got it cancalled by Rump had serious troubles. Those that were already under the Consent Decree had peaceful demonstrations with ZERO rioting and looting. Seems to me that Rump needed the looting and rioting for his reelection. He needed the unrest. And he got it. But he didn't get reelected. Today, the consent decrees are being introduced once again.

And please don't play the Vinnie Barberino routine and claim you don't know what I am talking about and scream, "Cite, Cite and more Cite". That's already been done. So hurry up and go into your "Big Lie" routine and just start screaming "Lies,Lies, Lies".

surely looks like you are still suffering like a dog after President Biden destroyed pussygrabber.... :p :p :p :p

View attachment 462773

TARA REID!

Bush and Obama were introducing Consent Decrees into the major cities. And it was working. Every city that was progged to get the Consent Decree but got it cancalled by Rump had serious troubles. Those that were already under the Consent Decree had peaceful demonstrations with ZERO rioting and looting. Seems to me that Rump needed the looting and rioting for his reelection. He needed the unrest. And he got it. But he didn't get reelected. Today, the consent decrees are being introduced once again.

And please don't play the Vinnie Barberino routine and claim you don't know what I am talking about and scream, "Cite, Cite and more Cite". That's already been done. So hurry up and go into your "Big Lie" routine and just start screaming "Lies,Lies, Lies".

What consent decree are you talking about? These riots started happening under Hussein, again, in Democrat cities, and then spread to the Trump administration. Why do commies need any decree they can create themselves? You people look at the federal government like mommies and daddy's that you can't do anything until they tell you what to do. They must take you by the hand to cross the street safely.

Lowlifes don't care about any stupid decree, what they care about is they live in commie places that will allow them to get away with just about anything. If they get arrested, no problem, Kommie Harris started a fund to bailout those troublemakers so they could get back out into the street to cause more damage and hardship for businesses and people. Is that in their stupid decrees too?

Next time the media wants to start another nationwide riot, nobody will stop them. All they have to do is show a black suspect getting killed or dying under the authority of a white cop, and the Summer of Love will start all over again no matter who's in office, unless those cities get smart and start electing Republicans again. But we know Democrats are not quite that smart. Trust me, Cleveland has been ran by Democrats for decades, and keeps slipping downhill.

As always with leftists, you are trying to blame Trump for something the commies caused and allowed.

but got it cancalled by Rump

Stopped reading here. People that talk like babies do not deserve the dignity of being taken seriously.

I can always tell when I am right and hit a nerve. You start insulting. Thank you for the confirmation.

You talk like a baby and I called you on it. That is not you hitting a nerve, that is me not pretending that you should be taken seriously.

What consent decree are you talking about? These riots started happening under Hussein, again, in Democrat cities, and then spread to the Trump administration. Why do commies need any decree they can create themselves? You people look at the federal government like mommies and daddy's that you can't do anything until they tell you what to do. They must take you by the hand to cross the street safely.

Lowlifes don't care about any stupid decree, what they care about is they live in commie places that will allow them to get away with just about anything. If they get arrested, no problem, Kommie Harris started a fund to bailout those troublemakers so they could get back out into the street to cause more damage and hardship for businesses and people. Is that in their stupid decrees too?

Next time the media wants to start another nationwide riot, nobody will stop them. All they have to do is show a black suspect getting killed or dying under the authority of a white cop, and the Summer of Love will start all over again no matter who's in office, unless those cities get smart and start electing Republicans again. But we know Democrats are not quite that smart. Trust me, Cleveland has been ran by Democrats for decades, and keeps slipping downhill.

As always with leftists, you are trying to blame Trump for something the commies caused and allowed.

I've already covered the Police Consent Decree. Your Vennie Barberino Defense doesn't work.

but got it cancalled by Rump

Stopped reading here. People that talk like babies do not deserve the dignity of being taken seriously.

I can always tell when I am right and hit a nerve. You start insulting. Thank you for the confirmation.

You talk like a baby and I called you on it. That is not you hitting a nerve, that is me not pretending that you should be taken seriously.

:lame2:

Forum List

Back