Congratulations, Trumpsters

It means a lot to me, it's how our Founders wanted the House to be set up.....read the US Constitution
Nah, the only meaning it has to you is that it helps your minoroty party have outsized.power. Any other reason you give is a lie, so find someone else to lie to. Thanks.
I know the left things the US Constitution is a lie......but frankly it's not....sorry you feel that way, and really sorry you have been so indoctrinated by the CC..er DNC that you think our Constitution is a lie.

Truly, sad......
I said it was legal. So now your are whining just to whine. Are you that embarrassed of yourself? You cant even be honest on an anonymous message board about why you like the gerrymandering? Sad!
White flag noted.....sorry you think the US Constitution is a lie, and don't seem to be able to grasp how members of the House are elected

But he never got to 50%. He never really topped his 48% mark. And he had to lose some support by leading an attempted coup. He will not be the strongest candidate they can find in ANY event, and really does anyone outside his "fan club" really think he wanted the job. He didn't get a single policy enacted even while controlling the entire govt. HE loves the attention. He thought he'd improve his market brand, but that's not going to work out. One effect he's had is the gop is adding lower income workers and losing upper incomes, while the opposite is true for the dems.

He wants gop pols to publicly kiss his ass. That's what it's really about. And he wants to perpetuate the myth that attracts his base base that something was "stolen."

Donald Trump gained 12 million new supporters since his first election. Most reasonable people know Trump didn't have anything to do with the attack at the Capital. We are witness to the damage Biden has done to this country in just a few weeks. Imagine how bad it's going to get after four years of this nonsense. Unless people are smart enough to turnover Congress in 2022, even non-Trump supporters will be begging for him to come back.

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

One guy owns a political party now. Incredible. And congratulations, I guess.

greg-perry-trump-steamroller.jpg

Well, at least he's not a Chinese Communist, as in the case of your party.
I know that you believe that.

I can't help you.

Indeed you cannot, since facts is facts.
To be fair....I think you misspoke....it's not a fact that Xiden is Chinese. The fact is, he's an American....just beholden to the Chinese.....

I did not misspeak. Think carefully.

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

I can't help you.

Yes, I am a communist. The world's only communist financial advisor.

You are just too smart for me.

I know.

Communism cannot function without capitalism.

I can't help you.

I know.

:confused-84:

I can't help you.

You just said the President is a Chinese communist.

You are embarrassing yourself.

No, I said the guy who owns the Democratic Party is a Chinese Communist. I see English bypasses you.

I can't help you.

I know.

Your confusion is no surprise, since you seem to know nothing of either.

I can't help you.

I know.

Your confusion is no surprise, since you seem to know nothing of either.
Okay, got it. Thank goodness we have you obedient Trumpsters to tell us what's what. You're world class experts in both communism and capitalism.

I've never seen anything like this. You people have simply left the planet.

You people have simply left the planet.
This decision was made on inauguration day, 2017. Trump drew the line in the sand with his lies about the inauguration crowd. He wanted to play with his new power. The cultists jumped over that line and never looked back.

b
This decision was made on inauguration day, 2017. Trump drew the line in the sand with his lies about the inauguration crowd. He wanted to play with his new power. The cultists jumped over that line and never looked back.
This stuff is difficult for me to get my head around, because I just don't understand this level of attachment.

Something this powerful has to be animated by an intensity of anger and rage and paranoia that I just don't know.

b
This stuff is difficult for me to get my head around, because I just don't understand this level of attachment.

Something this powerful has to be animated by an intensity of anger and rage and paranoia that I just don't know.
Irony? Or just rank hypocrisy and projection?

b

Irony? Or just rank hypocrisy and projection?
Well, I don't know.

I'm sure you have the answer, and that it's The Truth.

b

I hear ya. I don't understand it, either. What common theme would cause two very different people -- say, a pastor from Missouri and an atheist Proud Boy from the Bronx -- to go prostate for the same person? I mean, I can get reductionist and look at the pastor's penchant for wishing to be ruled by an authoritarian figure (he has already accepted his celestial slave owner, so the transition to the cult of a man is surely an easy one). Then look at the Proud Boy and see how Trump appealed to the very worst, base impulses in people, which are the defining traits of the Proud Boys. But that just doesn't seem to quite cut it. I mean, look at how many government-fearing, paranoid right wingers have fallen at the feet of a wannabe authoritarian. Look at how many women threw themselves at the feet of an abusive sexual predator with trophy wives he has cheated on.

I have to wonder if we will ever figure this out.

Forum List

Back