Congratulations, Trumpsters

What have estblishment RINOs ever achieved aside from selling out our country the to Democrats?
Where ya been, bri? The mentally ill orange slob managed to give the White House, House, amd Senate to the Democrats in just 4 years. Sorry i had to be the one to deliver the bad news.

Yes, but it is legal to suppress votes.
Of course. And much more so now that the Voting Rights Act has been gutted. Our democracy continues to be under attack by the GOP, who apparently refuse to consider the idea of appealing to more voters in order to win elections. So they gerrymander and suppress the vote. It's not a secret. They have let the cat out of the bag on this many times.
But gerrymandering is not new. What really concerns me is that the dems were totally shut out from flipping any states. I really couldn't care if the label is D or R, but obviously whatever issues the dems were selling, voters weren't buying. I'm not sure why.
It is not new. That is correct. But the idea of one party needing to win by more than 10 points nationally in order to represent, for example, a House majority is certainly new and obviously violates the spirit of democracy.

In North Carolina in 2018, democrats won 50% of the house vote, and 23 percent of the seats.
um yeah what you are talking about is nothing new....who cares if they got 50 percent of all the House votes in a State for the House.....there are districts that make up the House, not a national or statewide vote. Did you not know this? It's in the Constitution....read it
Yes i know this, considering i am the one who brought it up and said it is legal. If you are going to comment, please pay attention. Thanks.

"Nothing new"... Really? Getting half the percentage of seats as votes is nothing new? You sure you didn't just...make that up just now because it sounded good? Pretty sure you did.
Yeah nothing new....what does it matter what the total votes for Dems was for the House across the state or the nation? What matters is the districts.....do you not know how the House is elected?

It's district has it's own race, own election, own issues.....some folks might not come out, simply because they know their guy is gonna win, some races might be contested. Seriously, take a look at Art 1 Section 2.....https://constitutioncenter.org/interactive-constitution/article/article-i

Yeah nothing new....what does it matter what the total votes for Dems was for the House across the state or the nation?
Nothing to you, because you are happy with this state of affairs and want your minority party to have outsized power. Got any other softballs you would like to tee up for me?

Says the man who uses the word “Trumpster” that he made up as a pejorative while supposedly servicing his 350+ fake clients. Leftists cannot get enough of DJT. The man lost and they continuously bring him up on this board.

TDS....
Because they know the election was rigged.

Yeah nothing new....what does it matter what the total votes for Dems was for the House across the state or the nation?
Nothing to you, because you are happy with this state of affairs and want your minority party to have outsized power. Got any other softballs you would like to tee up for me?
It means a lot to me, it's how our Founders wanted the House to be set up.....read the US Constitution.

I, like the Founders, wanted the House to represent the people, and be close to the people, directly...hence why they are broken into districts...and have local district elections....not national elections or even statewide.

I am not sure why this is such a hard concept to understand...did they not teach Civics at your Middle School?

It means a lot to me, it's how our Founders wanted the House to be set up.....read the US Constitution
Nah, the only meaning it has to you is that it helps your minoroty party have outsized.power. Any other reason you give is a lie, so find someone else to lie to. Thanks.

It means a lot to me, it's how our Founders wanted the House to be set up.....read the US Constitution
Nah, the only meaning it has to you is that it helps your minoroty party have outsized.power. Any other reason you give is a lie, so find someone else to lie to. Thanks.
I know the left things the US Constitution is a lie......but frankly it's not....sorry you feel that way, and really sorry you have been so indoctrinated by the CC..er DNC that you think our Constitution is a lie.

Truly, sad......

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

One guy owns a political party now. Incredible. And congratulations, I guess.

greg-perry-trump-steamroller.jpg

Well, at least he's not a Chinese Communist, as in the case of your party.

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

I know that you believe that.

I can't help you.

I can't help you.

Indeed you cannot, since facts is facts.

I can't help you.

To be fair....I think you misspoke....it's not a fact that Xiden is Chinese. The fact is, he's an American....just beholden to the Chinese.....

I can't help you.

Yes, I am a communist. The world's only communist financial advisor.

You are just too smart for me.

I know the left things the US Constitution is a lie......but frankly it's not....sorry you feel that way, and really sorry you have been so indoctrinated by the CC..er DNC that you think our Constitution is a lie.

Truly, sad......
I said it was legal. So now your are whining just to whine. Are you that embarrassed of yourself? You cant even be honest on an anonymous message board about why you like the gerrymandering? Sad!

I can't help you.

You just said the President is a Chinese communist.

You are embarrassing yourself.

I can't help you.

They believe this stuff, down to their core.

I've never seen anything like this.

I can't help you.

I haven't either, except for in Lifetime channel documentaries about cults.

It's incredible to see how spineless McConnell is, but unfortunately not surprising. This is almost as pathetic as Cruz defending Trump after he made fun of his ugly wife.

Trump owns the Republican party.

I've never seen such a big transformation like this, and it's happening so quickly. Not long ago the Republican party supported Bush, Romney, McCain, Paul Ryan, McConnell, etc. Now each of those members is considered a brown-shirt-RINO-commie-nazi-fag-beta-cuck-poopoo-head, or something.

It's fascinating to watch this all unfold in real time. We'll see where it goes from here.

Of course we will support a RINO over a Democrat any day of the week, but we don't support RINO's over conservatives.

Before Joe's buddies in China sent us their disease, our country never did better. Low unemployment, the border under control that Biden recently created a disaster with, over a million available jobs than Americans who could do them, fuel was reasonable considering how financially well our country was doing, that again, Biden Fd up. It was great.

Today thanks with help from Trump, over a million Americans are getting vaccinated every day. Covid death rate plummeting, new cases rapidly decreasing. Why wouldn't McConnell support President Trump again?

It's incredible to see how spineless McConnell is, but unfortunately not surprising. This is almost as pathetic as Cruz defending Trump after he made fun of his ugly wife.

Trump owns the Republican party.

I've never seen such a big transformation like this, and it's happening so quickly. Not long ago the Republican party supported Bush, Romney, McCain, Paul Ryan, McConnell, etc. Now each of those members is considered a brown-shirt-RINO-commie-nazi-fag-beta-cuck-poopoo-head, or something.

It's fascinating to watch this all unfold in real time. We'll see where it goes from here.

Of course we will support a RINO over a Democrat any day of the week, but we don't support RINO's over conservatives.

Before Joe's buddies in China sent us their disease, our country never did better. Low unemployment, the border under control that Biden recently created a disaster with, over a million available jobs than Americans who could do them, fuel was reasonable considering how financially well our country was doing, that again, Biden Fd up. It was great.

Today thanks with help from Trump, over a million Americans are getting vaccinated every day. Covid death rate plummeting, new cases rapidly decreasing. Why wouldn't McConnell support President Trump again?
Oh look, there's another one.

I can't help you.

I haven't either, except for in Lifetime channel documentaries about cults.
I don't like saying it, but it's hard to deny at this point.

Forum List

Back