Congratulations, Trumpsters

The leftists are just jealous because we have the balls to form and support a true grassroots change in government.
Unlike the sheep who pull the dem lever always and vote in lockstep with their party leaders.
Cowards everyone!
You do know that you'll be doing that for Trumpism now, right?
Actually Trump has a record, what does Biden have, besides raising gas prices. Hugely.
The price is up all over the world. Its not a biden issue ,it would have been the same under donny.
No Trump wouldn’t kill the Keystone pipeline.
Of course not, why would he kill a pipeline that benefits Chinese investment in Canadian oilfields for oil that will be shipped to China?
The oil is going to market one way or another sooner or later....why not have it refined in the USA, shipped from the USA, in a pipeline built with US citizens....the more oil on the market, the lower the cost.
Because it is oil from the Alberta tar sand field that has China money invested in it and the oil is going to China.

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

One guy owns a political party now. Incredible. And congratulations, I guess.

greg-perry-trump-steamroller.jpg

Amazing how Republicans lack the spine to condemn Trump
The GOP politicians were forced to decide between their principles and their cushy gubmit jobs.

Looks like they've chosen.

We reminded them that the Party is the members, not the elected officials.

And that is the problem with today’s Republican Party.
While most are responsible conservatives, they have sold their soul to the batshit crazy conspiracy theorists, white supremacists and Q Anon

We consider it hilarious that the loudest and most consistent voices talking about TRUMP! are coming from those who hate him. And yes, the takeover of America is nearly complete, all we need at this point is to get some school kids singing songs about how they're going to help him, then all opposition will cease. You guys make us chortle.

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

Republicans lost their spines 4 years ago.
Another interesting thing here (among many) is that Trump has not changed one bit, he hasn't moved one inch from his big lie. He knows where his bread is buttered.

So going forward, this whole movement remains pure.
Kellyanne Conway was right when she said Trumpers have “alternative facts.” They do not live in reality. When you live in a world lies, believing a “Big Lie” is believing the the truth. Because in Trumplandia, lies told on behalf of Trump are not lies, but truth. There is no distinction between truth and lies to the Trumper.
Reality like men may identify as women and border security isn’t important? That walls don’t work but we will build one around the Capitol anyway?
You really don’t see a distinction between a 3,000 permeable wall and a security fence?
Either walls work or they don’t. It’s pretty cut and dry. Your house has walls, doors and locks. So should our country. Border security is important especially now in the midst of a pandemic. Why are illegals getting the vaccine ahead of tax paying citizens?
If you want to stop illegals, go to the source and help end the violence and poverty that is upending their countries. Desperate people will find ways around walls. Just ask the Romans, the Chinese and the East Germans. We should stop being the arms suppliers for the drug gangs in Mexico and Central America. All of which is for another discussion.
How would you help the source? Your words. Be specific. Declare war on the cartels? How did the Obama administration help the source? I actually agree with you but not sure how that gets accomplished without a war as these countries as so corrupt. Including Mexico.

The leftists are just jealous because we have the balls to form and support a true grassroots change in government.
Unlike the sheep who pull the dem lever always and vote in lockstep with their party leaders.
Cowards everyone!
Actually Trump has a record, what does Biden have, besides raising gas prices. Hugely.
The price is up all over the world. Its not a biden issue ,it would have been the same under donny.
Of course not, why would he kill a pipeline that benefits Chinese investment in Canadian oilfields for oil that will be shipped to China?
It's going there anyway, but by rail and transported by trucks and tankers. It's equivalent to a million cars on the road, the pipeline is carbon neutral. But Biden is looking after the environment lol.
Canada is smart enough to build a pipeline are they not? They can build it to the Pacific ocean, can they not? You do know why they have not? They have protestors holding it up just like in the US...The Canadians want to put China's oil in a pipeline to flow through the US so if it leaks we get the pollution and not them..
It was being built silly, Biden stopped it so his buddy Buffet could make his billions while polluting our environment. But Biden does fund a pipeline for the taliban, they will be attacking us again with that money.

What's sad is, there is no 2020 Republican platform. I guess the platform was,"What He Said". This is when you scrap all your ideals for blindly supporting one person. The United States isn't made up of Americans, it's made up of one person.
Yeah, I never thought I'd see this. Uncharted territory.
After Biden screws the pooch, Trump will be your president again in 2024!

Biden would love to beat Trump again in 2024
Biden won't remember that his name is Biden by 2024 let alone be cognizant enough to be installed by the cabal that manipulated the election.
After a triumphant first four years, America will DEMAND a second Biden term

You do know that Hillary owns the political party in comparison... Right?

What an idiotic post. Thanks for nothing.

Republicans lost their spines 4 years ago.
Another interesting thing here (among many) is that Trump has not changed one bit, he hasn't moved one inch from his big lie. He knows where his bread is buttered.

So going forward, this whole movement remains pure.
Kellyanne Conway was right when she said Trumpers have “alternative facts.” They do not live in reality. When you live in a world lies, believing a “Big Lie” is believing the the truth. Because in Trumplandia, lies told on behalf of Trump are not lies, but truth. There is no distinction between truth and lies to the Trumper.
Reality like men may identify as women and border security isn’t important? That walls don’t work but we will build one around the Capitol anyway?
You really don’t see a distinction between a 1,500 mile permeable wall and a security fence?
You said it was 3k earlier. Soon it will be 500 miles?

What's sad is, there is no 2020 Republican platform. I guess the platform was,"What He Said". This is when you scrap all your ideals for blindly supporting one person. The United States isn't made up of Americans, it's made up of one person.

Biden won't remember that his name is Biden by 2024 let alone be cognizant enough to be installed by the cabal that manipulated the election.
It’s possible. Do you think he will run? He ll be 82...

Trumps policies were incredible for America he did things in a short amount of time the entire Democrat party couldn’t do for 200 years. You need to block out the media who works for the dnc and focus on what the history books have recorded for trump, the economy precovid, trade deals, peace deals no wars. Black unemployment lowest. After a month of failed Biden harris aren’t you like us begging to count real ballots and get trump back where he belongs?
Trump ended no wars even the one in the USA.
Sorry can you add some context to this? Where did I say “trump ended wars”
He expanded US military presence in Africa to combat terrorism...
Ummm where did I say anything about Africa? Lol
That would be more easily answered by yerself.
Well good talk, do you need someone to talk to?

Cowards everyone!
The oil is going to market one way or another sooner or later....why not have it refined in the USA, shipped from the USA, in a pipeline built with US citizens....the more oil on the market, the lower the cost.
Because it is oil from the Alberta tar sand field that has China money invested in it and the oil is going to China.
We were providing all of our own energy, till jackass Biden cheated his way in. Even Mexico is going to start up their coal plants again.

People are already regretting Biden as President.

The old, out of shape, weak Orange sycophant will likely be dead in two years.

It’s possible. Do you think he will run? He ll be 82...
Of course he will
82 is not that old anymore

People are already regretting Biden as President.

Yes.....Republicans sure are

The party was split prior to Trump running for president the actions after Trump left office has killed off the old party for the new cultist party, the only question remains, what do they do when Trump dies?
We have Trump jr.!
From what I heard, Everybody at the bath house had him,
That would be Obama a card carrying member of man's world.
Well, Obama fucked trump pretty hard. He might have done his kid too.

Cowards everyone!
We were providing all of our own energy, till jackass Biden cheated his way in. Even Mexico is going to start up their coal plants again.
We still produce the same amount of oil we just can't expand on it until the pandemic ends. Mexico is increasing coal power plants because Texas cut their supplies of natural gas during the winter storm so they don't trust Texass to deal with because people had to do without heat in Mexico.

The old, out of shape, weak Orange sycophant will likely be dead in two years.
You talking about Biden? The guy that cannot produce a sentence that makes sense?

The party was split prior to Trump running for president the actions after Trump left office has killed off the old party for the new cultist party, the only question remains, what do they do when Trump dies?
We have Trump jr.!
From what I heard, Everybody at the bath house had him,
That would be Obama a card carrying member of man's world.
Well, Obama fucked trump pretty hard. He might have done his kid too.
Lol, Trump made Obama's legacy a bad memory.

New Topics

Forum List

Back