Congratulations, Trumpsters

Let's see if the Dems can hold the house and senate in 2022.
The focus they will try for is control of governor positions to select EC for voting to certify elections, there next target is going to be state legislatures where the Trumpers hold much power to change laws on EC selection and to promote voting restrictions and to do as Trump commands in conditions such as vote certifying and allegations of fraud with no proof.
Trump wants unquestioned leadership in his role as emperor.

Is this the "I HATE TRUMP," thread of the day?
Perhaps you didn't actually read the OP. I hate no one. I'm not like you.

The thread is dead serious. Try to take it that way.
Trumpsters have such knee jerk reactions. As I have written many times, Trumpers have no reading comprehension skills. Trumpers should be agreeing with you.
They give me thumbs down in red just for posting facts to a thread.
Facts are kryptonite to the Trumper.
Facts are kryptonite to leftists who scream to follow the science and then tell us that men may identify as women and then compete in physical sports against actual women.....logic 101
This has nothing to do with Trump and the Republican party. Women are allowed to play on men's teams, deal with it.

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

One guy owns a political party now. Incredible. And congratulations, I guess.

greg-perry-trump-steamroller.jpg

What's sad is, there is no 2020 Republican platform. I guess the platform was,"What He Said". This is when you scrap all your ideals for blindly supporting one person. The United States isn't made up of Americans, it's made up of one person.
You weren't paying attention, were you?

Trumpsters have such knee jerk reactions. As I have written many times, Trumpers have no reading comprehension skills. Trumpers should be agreeing with you.
Facts are kryptonite to leftists who scream to follow the science and then tell us that men may identify as women and then compete in physical sports against actual women.....logic 101
This has nothing to do with Trump and the Republican party. Women are allowed to play on men's teams, deal with it.
A little different since women are the weaker sex. And the reason people turn to Trump is because he says these logical statements out loud. Like...border security is important. Gender is not a social construct. See how that works? Deal with it, moonbat.

I was commenting on all the subsequent smug posts of disgust and hatred that followed the OP.

. . . I am not, however, denying that Trump has, shall we say, some demagogic traits?

OTH, if the DNC were not so corrupt? Bernie would own them.

The system is so corrupt right now, only populism can reform it. But if you look at the corporate media, it paints populism as an unnecessary evil which needs to be checked and suppressed, whether it comes from the left or the right.

I don't hate any individual, I just have contempt for oppressors, and you are a fool if you do not have contempt for those who cheat, rob and kill as well.

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

What's sad is, there is no 2020 Republican platform. I guess the platform was,"What He Said". This is when you scrap all your ideals for blindly supporting one person. The United States isn't made up of Americans, it's made up of one person.
Yeah, I never thought I'd see this. Uncharted territory.
After Biden screws the pooch, Trump will be your president again in 2024!

Amazing how Republicans lack the spine to condemn Trump

Says the man who uses the word “Trumpster” that he made up as a pejorative while supposedly servicing his 350+ fake clients. Leftists cannot get enough of DJT. The man lost and they continuously bring him up on this board.

TDS....

Orange man consumes every one of their thoughts. It is quite the irony.

We are not the ones having him headline CPAC

The best thing is we are deRINOfying the Republican Party without having to dump any lifeless bodies at Fort Marcy Park

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Biden would love to beat Trump again in 2024

Republicans lost their spines 4 years ago.

The leftists are just jealous because we have the balls to form and support a true grassroots change in government.
Unlike the sheep who pull the dem lever always and vote in lockstep with their party leaders.
Cowards everyone!
You do know that you'll be doing that for Trumpism now, right?
Actually Trump has a record, what does Biden have, besides raising gas prices. Hugely.

They rely on feelings and emotion. They yell science but have no concept of its meaning or logical critical thought.

The GOP politicians were forced to decide between their principles and their cushy gubmit jobs.

Looks like they've chosen.

Biden would love to beat Trump again in 2024
He wont be around then.

Says the man who uses the word “Trumpster” that he made up as a pejorative while supposedly servicing his 350+ fake clients. Leftists cannot get enough of DJT. The man lost and they continuously bring him up on this board.

TDS....

Orange man consumes every one of their thoughts. It is quite the irony.

We are not the ones having him headline CPAC

Right, you're the ones consumed with him on every mainstream liberal propaganda show out there. Its very ironic and telling.

Forum List

Back