Congratulations, Trumpsters

Is this the "I HATE TRUMP," thread of the day?

:auiqs.jpg:

iu

The leftists are just jealous because we have the balls to form and support a true grassroots change in government.
Unlike the sheep who pull the dem lever always and vote in lockstep with their party leaders.
Cowards everyone!
what, submission to evil?

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

One guy owns a political party now. Incredible. And congratulations, I guess.

greg-perry-trump-steamroller.jpg

What's sad is, there is no 2020 Republican platform. I guess the platform was,"What He Said". This is when you scrap all your ideals for blindly supporting one person. The United States isn't made up of Americans, it's made up of one person.
The 2020 platform was the same as the 2016.....they simply readopted it because they couldn't meet due to Covid.....https://prod-cdn-static.gop.com/docs/Resolution_Platform_2020.pdf

Perhaps you didn't actually read the OP. I hate no one. I'm not like you.

The thread is dead serious. Try to take it that way.
Trumpsters have such knee jerk reactions. As I have written many times, Trumpers have no reading comprehension skills. Trumpers should be agreeing with you.

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

Why wouldn't he support him if he was the nominee of the party? what's the alternative? a Dem? Come on man......

From what I understand business donations for Trump and his cronies have sharply declined will this affect future capabilities to support candidates to win?

The party was split prior to Trump running for president the actions after Trump left office has killed off the old party for the new cultist party, the only question remains, what do they do when Trump dies?
My guess is that, if you were to ask them, they'd look right to his kids.

We've seen THIS before in world history, TOO.
And the Republicans were the loudest when they claimed they wanted no more political dynasties after the Bushes and Clintons...They certainly backflipped YUGELY on the issue and quickly.
A demagogue is gonna be a demagogue. An ass is ass, of course of course, and Trump is a horse's ass of course....

Trumpsters have such knee jerk reactions. As I have written many times, Trumpers have no reading comprehension skills. Trumpers should be agreeing with you.
They give me thumbs down in red just for posting facts to a thread.

You do know that Hillary owns the political party in comparison... Right?

Why wouldn't he support him if he was the nominee of the party? what's the alternative? a Dem? Come on man......
Because of what he said on the floor of....

Oh, never mind.

The party was split prior to Trump running for president the actions after Trump left office has killed off the old party for the new cultist party, the only question remains, what do they do when Trump dies?
My guess is that, if you were to ask them, they'd look right to his kids.

We've seen THIS before in world history, TOO.
And the Republicans were the loudest when they claimed they wanted no more political dynasties after the Bushes and Clintons...They certainly backflipped YUGELY on the issue and quickly.
A demagogue is gonna be demagogue. An ass is ass, of course of course, and Trump is a horse's ass of course....
You missed an opportunity to call him and ass not named Mr. Ed.

Facts are kryptonite to the Trumper.

Facts are kryptonite to the Trumper.
Facts are kryptonite to leftists who scream to follow the science and then tell us that men may identify as women and then compete in physical sports against actual women.....logic 101

New Topics

Forum List

Back