Congratulations to the left for, convincing me that us whites are racist bigots!

"Typical white person" talking about his white grandmother
“That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn.”
“I don’t believe it is possible to transcend race in this country. Race is a factor in this society. The legacy of Jim Crow and slavery has not gone away. It is not an accident that African-Americans experience high crime rates, are poor, and have less wealth. It is a direct result of our racial history.”

He's the biggest race hustler we have ever had in the WH & he divided this country for 8 straight years on purpose.
I don't care if you acknowledge this or not.
You are a race baiter yourself so your opinion means less than nothing to me.
If you & your wokester friends did try to get violent on a big scale, you would get put down by people like me before you had a chance to call the police you profess to hate except for when you're in danger.
Shove your racism & hate where it belongs
Obama didn't divide America. Stop pretending that racism wasn't a problem before Obama.

Paul isn't reasonable. He has stated that all white people in S. Africa should be raped and murdered. He thinks no white people should be allowed to live in that continent, but blacks should be allowed to live anywhere.

Yes - All white ppl in South Africa should be killed.

Why ? It’s no so much to do with me hating white ppl, it’s more to do with enraging white ppl to the point we’re they literally boiling with anger to blk ppl and they try to kill all blk ppl.

This thing that white ppl want of black ppl to be a permanent underclass, to be mistreated, hated, reviled and shown contempt to and this to go on till eternity ?

No. The goal must be to get white ppl to kill us all and I’m not saying this to shock. I’m saying bcoz that what I n many ppl who think like me believe.

We are dumb, ugly, violent, criminal, feckless, shiftless, lazy, dirty, uncivilised, angry n&ggers. This is what whites have told us for 400 years

So we won’t be missed and then the world is full of superior white n asian ppl. Right ?

It wasn't a problem because it was nonexistent when Obama became president.
According to who?

Whites racists who lie to themselves?

Whites like you were asking for Obamas birth certificate, but racism was non existent.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The lies you racists tell yourselves is astounding.

Why ? It’s no so much to do with me hating white ppl, it’s more to do with enraging white ppl to the point we’re they literally boiling with anger to blk ppl and they try to kill all blk ppl.

This thing that white ppl want of black ppl to be a permanent underclass, to be mistreated, hated, reviled and shown contempt to and this to go on till eternity ?

No. The goal must be to get white ppl to kill us all and I’m not saying this to shock. I’m saying bcoz that what I n many ppl who think like me believe.

We are dumb, ugly, violent, criminal, feckless, shiftless, lazy, dirty, uncivilised, angry n&ggers. This is what whites have told us for 400 years

So we won’t be missed and then the world is full of superior white n asian ppl. Right ?
Paul, you young brothers/sisters are not thinking if this is how you feel. I think we're better off sticking around. If our ancestors didn't think like that during slavery, we dishonor them by talking like this now.

But I understand how you feel.

Now for you racists who have made it so young blacks would rather die in mass than to keep living in this bullshit, you best start understand what Paul has said. What you have produced is a generation of blacks saying they don't give a fuck and don't mind dying. In any conflict if your opponent does not fear death, that is a conflict you can not win. And I'm an old man, so if these youngsters take to the streets, I'm with them because I'm closer to the grave than the cradle and if I have to go out, I won't be going out like some punk ass sellout.

So you guys can talk all your civil war and race war bullshit, but a whole lot of you are going to die if this happens. Nobody wins a war.

Our own success and high standards.
What are you the victim of, long dead slavers?
What success and high standards? We have the most people in prison. We have the most gun deaths. Our government is 30 trillion in debt with China holding most of our T bills. We have great wealth inequality and a nation of people at each other's throats for 245 years. Whites rigged the game in your favor and still you have more poor people than anyone else and commit the most crime.

High standards? Where? White men enslaved blacks and their own women. They participated in ethnic cleansing of the original inhabitants of this land. You are the victim of a delusion of grandeur. Your poor white ass has been manipulated by the very rich like one of Pavlov's dogs.

You successfully have enabled the rich whites to get more while you get less. The only high standard you have is stupidity

All anyone needs to know about Paul.

All anyone needs to know about Paul.
You just want to be obtuse. It's time whites who think like you stopped the motherfucking lies you tell yourself. You aren't man enough to honestly explain how Paul could possibly feel that way. You'd rather try making Paul the problem instead of the white racist bullshit that you believe..

You just want to be obtuse. It's time whites who think like you stopped the motherfucking lies you tell yourself. You aren't man enough to honestly explain how Paul could possibly feel that way. You'd rather try making Paul the problem instead of the white racist bullshit that you believe..
images

Did it ever occur to you that white people earned their positions in this world? This is 2022, my friend.

My friend who is black, owns her own accounting firm, and she lives in a huge home, with a media room, and a 3 car garage, right in the middle of the area you claim whites dominate.

Ima, is a very successful business woman, because she knew that being a black female wasn't all that she is. She's tough, she's smart, she's confident, and she is a good, honest, sweet woman, and that is all you need here in America to live with, and be part of the upper crust.
No they had white privilege. Blacks get 50% less resume responses. Your neighbor is successful in spite of racism, not because it isn't there. We need to eradicate white privilege.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Most "white" people today have very few interactions with African Americans, and the ones who do interact with mainly people in the service industries - waiters, cleaning people.

I grew up in Pittsburgh, in an integrated neighborhood. While we played with Black kids regularly, if you asked any one of us to list a number of adjectives that generally described "colored" people, most of those adjectives would have been negative. On the other hand, there were some of the "colored" kids who were well-liked and even admired by all, including us white kids.

According to today's definitions, we were all "racist."

And yet, reading the comments of the few posters here who identify as "Black" (one can never know), the same thing could be said of them, in reverse. If asked to list some adjectives that generally describe "white" people, those adjectives would all be negative.

But they are not racist, right?

The danger of blaming "inequality" on racism is that it breeds nothing good...envy, anger, disillusionment, despair.

But the fact is that BIPOC's who play by the rules and adopt middle-class values have every chance of success that most white people have (excluding the small percentage that are truly brought up in privileged homes).
Racism created the inequality. So it is accurate to state that fact It's time whites like you to quit talking about personal responsibility and took some.

When you live in a culture where playing by the rules, being honest, working hard, learning English, etc, will get you accused of "Acting White", the peer pressure to give up and go with the flow is overwhelming.
There is no such culture.

Let's take Kayne West...
Eddie Murphy
Elon Musk
Barry Obama
Michael Jackson
Clarence Thomas

Read, "OUR KIND OF PEOPLE" to see who gets ahead and why...
We don't need to read what you suggest. You need to listen.

Forum List

Back