Congratulations to the left for, convincing me that us whites are racist bigots!

Listen to what? Good good blacks, bad bad whites, blah blah blah? Sick to death of the whining bullshit.
You need to listen.
Your children have no fathers. Your kids don't finish school.
There is a running tally of blacks killing each other, then telling whites your lives matter. That's a joke to whites.
You waltz into stores and steal en masse. Whites consider that uncivilized, and know it isn't our fault.
You burn down your own communities.
You turn large portions of cities into dangerous slums.
Why on earth would we care when you obviously do not?

Want to be taken seriously?? Then sweep your own porch. Stop pretending black lives matter in Chicago, and do something about Chicago. Instead of telling us it's our fault, how about BLMTB. Black Lives Matter To Blacks.
Put your energy into helping your race instead of whining about nothing being done to help your race...
The problem is….they will never listen.

If a white person points out, as I have, that the way out of poverty is the same for blacks as it is for whites - namely, 1) don’t have babies out of wedlock, and 2) finish school - he or she will be screamed at by blacks as being racist, evil, “nasty to blacks,“ whatever horrendous insult can be launched.

I don't need to listen to a white person who is part of a segment of America that whines incessantly about a government that has given them everything because they haven't been given enough. Black kids have fathers. 92 percent of blacks finish school. Whites are killing each other, whites are dying of overdoses and whites are committing suicides. The number of OD's and suicides far outpace any killing blacks are doing to one another. Whites are walking into stores stealing and have led in shoplifting for over 30 years. The government created the slums and if you check who owns the property in most of those places, it's somebody white.

So shut up and clean YOUR house instead of repeating that race pimped shit you get fed by right wing bigots.

It is the excusing of bad behavior that keeps people from taking you seriously.
Black kids have sperm donors. 72% of black mothers are single parents. That's staggering. And for each mother there are usually several children going without.
Blacks kill blacks at will. They list the weekend fatality rates in Chicago it's so bizarre. And not one iota of concern from the Black loud mouths like Sharpton or Jackson.
You swarm and steal from businesses that owe you absolutely nothing. Do you realize how uncivilized that is? We watch you on TV and shake our heads. And not one bit of concern from the black community.
The Government give you housing and you turn it into a ghetto, then complain you were brought up in the projects. The city next to mine has been completely abandoned due to the building of HUD housing downtown. It's a shame. Drugs are rampant, there is a shooting du jour, it has become another jungle.

No one has to feed us anything. We aren't blind. You are. You do nothing but excuse and place unwarranted blame on others.

Paul, you young brothers/sisters are not thinking if this is how you feel. I think we're better off sticking around. If our ancestors didn't think like that during slavery, we dishonor them by talking like this now.

But I understand how you feel.

Now for you racists who have made it so young blacks would rather die in mass than to keep living in this bullshit, you best start understand what Paul has said. What you have produced is a generation of blacks saying they don't give a fuck and don't mind dying. In any conflict if your opponent does not fear death, that is a conflict you can not win. And I'm an old man, so if these youngsters take to the streets, I'm with them because I'm closer to the grave than the cradle and if I have to go out, I won't be going out like some punk ass sellout.

So you guys can talk all your civil war and race war bullshit, but a whole lot of you are going to die if this happens. Nobody wins a war.
Starting a war when you are outnumbered five to one AND are easily identified in almost all cases is stupid. You are talking Warsaw Ghetto levels of stupid. At least the Home Army had the excuse of "die now or die later in gas chambers" as an excuse. For all your whining and complaining about racism, American Blacks have it better than almost all of the world's people.

The past policies created problems now. But if the past doesn't matter, the constitution is no longer valid.

We are owed reparations. It's time that whites like you shut the fuck up.

Things have not reversed and you are evidence of the extent of white privilege. White women have been the number 1 recipient of affirmative action. You got a job because of affirmative action.
What a crazy crock of shit. :uhoh3:

We are owed reparations. It's time that whites like you shut the fuck up.
Pfft. Come at me, keyboard warrior. The only reparations you'll get will be in the form of a 9mm projectile.

Want to talk about what white women had??? Bad move you poor put upon victim:

You were owned by someone else. I was the property of my husband. He could beat me, starve me, have me locked up and work me to death and I had no recourse. I couldn't even sue him.

You had a war fought to free you. I did not. I remained property.

You were given property. I was given a scrub brush and a cast iron pan. Property that was left to me in a will was given to my husband's control and delight. He could rent it, sell it, even will it to someone else when he died. I had no say whatsoever in anything of my own. It all belonged to my owner.

You could vote. I could not. I had 0 say in anything that effected me socially or economically. I couldn't vote until 1920. When did your vote start to count? When did you get a say in what your country did?

You poor, poor soul.

If anyone deserves reparations it is the women that persevered in this country. Black and White alike. While you were enjoying your new found freedoms, we were forced to continue to fight for ours. You shut the fuck up...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back