Congratulations to President Biden and Vice President Harris

It was a wonderful day! A new beginning! My family and I have renewed hope for America!

Good for you, not everyone enjoys higher taxes and reduced job opportunities.

Give us some "credible" proof of your claims. What proposed Biden policies are you talking about?

The CBO says the proposed $15.00 minimum wage will cost between 2.5-4 million jobs and bankrupt small businesses that are already teetering on the brink.

Automation will also increase, replacing workers to cut cost.
1611209836894.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Our corporate overlords know exactly what they are getting with Biden, and that is why they backed him so strongly during the campaign.

In fact, if our corporate overlords could create a perfect president from scratch, they would end up with someone that looks very similar to Joe Biden.

Let me explain what I mean.

One thing that the elite value in any politician is weakness, and today Joe Biden is very weak.

At one time he had a little bit more of a backbone, but at this point he has deteriorated very badly and his physical, mental and emotional weaknesses are apparent to everyone.

But a president can't afford to be weak, because pressure is put on the White House from a thousand different directions on a daily basis.

Any sign of weakness from a president is like blood in the water, and the political sharks are going to be all over him.

Ultimately, Biden will be exceptionally easy for the elite to manipulate because of how weak he has become, but the downside for the elite is that Biden may not last that long in the White House because of how rapidly he is physically and mentally falling apart.

If our corporate overlords were creating a perfect president from scratch, they would also want someone that owes them favors, and Joe Biden owes them big time.

In the months leading up to the election, the corporate media and the big tech companies made sure that any negative stories about Biden were suppressed, and ultra-wealthy donors all over the nation absolutely showered him with money.

In fact, Biden raised money from the megadonor class like we have never seen before.

The following comes from the New York Times...

From Hollywood to Silicon Valley to Wall Street, Mr. Biden's campaign has aggressively courted the megadonor class.

It has raised almost $200 million from donors who gave at least $100,000 to his joint operations with the Democratic Party in the last six months - about twice as much as President Trump raised from six-figure donors in that time, according to an analysis of new federal records.

Without the backing of the elite, Biden never would have won, and Biden understands this very well.

The Wall Street crowd was particularly generous this campaign cycle.

In late October, CNBC reported that they were on pace to give a total of 74 million dollars to Biden's campaign...

People in the securities and investment industry will finish the 2020 election cycle contributing over $74 million to back Joe Biden's candidacy for president, a much larger sum than what President Donald Trump raised from Wall Street, according to new data from the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics.

Needless to say, you don't give someone 74 million dollars without expecting something in return.

And some of the names that shelled out big money for Biden are quite recognizable...

Tim Geithner, former Treasury secretary under President Barack Obama and current president of private equity firm Warburg Pincus, contributed $150,000 to the Biden Action Fund in August.

Antonio Gracias, founder of Valor Equity Partners, and Jonathan Shulkin, a partner at the same firm, each shelled out more than $300,000 that same month to the committee.

John Doerr, chairman of venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins, gave over $355,000 to the Biden Action Fund last quarter.

Stephen Mandel, founder of Connecticut-based hedge fund Lone Pine Capital, contributed more than $310,000.

Pete Muller, founder of investment manager PDT Partners, gave the committee $360,000.

Jonathan Soros, an investor and son of billionaire George Soros, gave just under $145,000.

Read on:

Best wishes, president Joe Biden for you and your manifold team. And also best greetings to Major and Champ. Everyone needs friends in Washington ;)

Dude get a gripe. 90%? Really?
REALLY ( I said the AMERICAN vote - illegal aliens not included)

Well tell that to the Republican Governors of Georgia and Arizona because they disagree with your count and stated Biden won both States and also former AG Barr also Stated there was not enough fraud to overturn the election, so no Trump did not get 90% of the vote, but you also believe the U.S. Military invaded Germany for a Dominion Server and that twenty million Amish voted for Trump in 2016, so you will believe anything...

As for the OP congratulations for Biden and Harris swearing in, well let me be clear I am happy that Trump is gone but know Biden is not going to unite this country and if Harris become President she will divide it further...

Congratulations China Joe and the Ho for stealing an election, having an agenda to destroy our Republic and being an operative for China and god only knows who else. You really fooled these Useful Idiots, didn't you?

Congratulations China Joe and the Ho for stealing an election, having an agenda to destroy our Republic and being an operative for China and god only knows who else. You really fooled these Useful Idiots, didn't you?
You`re okay with Russians putting bounties on our soldiers in Afghanistan and hacking into our govt. agencies? You`re just another Trump trained chimp with some fantasies about China. Who`s the useful idiot here?

It was a wonderful day! A new beginning! My family and I have renewed hope for America!

Then you should be glad Trump is gone. Democrats have a much better record on job creation and the economy. No Democrat has ever crashed the economy.

Imagine that a fricken Canadian, imagine you're loving Biden shutting down the Keystone pipeline...dumbass.

Then you should be glad Trump is gone. Democrats have a much better record on job creation and the economy. No Democrat has ever crashed the economy.

Imagine that a fricken Canadian, imagine you're loving Biden shutting down the Keystone pipeline...dumbass.
Democrat Reich NAZIs are all brain damaged.

Well you better get ready to defend the jack ass you voted for. Trump is gone and Biden is under the microscope now. On day one he screwed every tax payer in America.

He stopped construction on the wall, which was already funded, so we can expect more illegals which cost us billions each year. He also changed immigration to allow MS-13 back into the country.

He stopped construction on the keystone pipeline which will put thousands out of work.

He will end fracking and drilling for oil in CONUS. Get ready for $5 a gallon for gas.

He went with the transgender shit which allows males, who think they are females, to compete with real females in sports.

He will do away with tax cuts and raise taxes on any company or person making $400,000 or more a year. Companies will just pass that off to all consumers. Or they will move out of the country taking their jobs with them. The rich already pay 60% of all Fed taxes so they will be paying more.

His first day was a kick in the teeth for every tax paying American. Its a new day all right. Now I'm going to sit here and watch you lefty idiots defend the jack ass you voted in. He's done more than what I named and I'll just sit here and watch you defend the ass. Enjoy cause I sure will.

Give us some "credible" proof of your claims. What proposed Biden policies are you talking about?

Look it up dumbass. His first day was a kick in the teeth to every tax paying American. Google the list of the EO's he signed on his first day. Then let see your stupid ass defend his stupid ass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back