Congratulations to President Biden and Vice President Harris

I voted for Trump as I truly think he is a better choice, but he lost the election.

I hope that President Biden does the same thing Trump did, be a better President than I expected he would be.

Be good for America and in good health for the next 4 years.

So the media celebrates Kamala as not only the first Female Vice President, but also a Black and Indian first, scoring a political Hat Trick, after they spent years saying gender doesn't matter and we shouldn't judge by appearances or color.

Which they just did.
:spinner:
Weeeeeeeee!!!!!
The Clown Show is just beginning.

So the media celebrates Kamala as not only the first Female Vice President, but also a Black and Indian first, scoring a political Hat Trick, after they spent years saying gender doesn't matter and we shouldn't judge by appearances or color.

Which they just did.
Weeeeeeeee!!!!!

Yes I know. I would respect the dick sucker if she would have been selected because she was the most qualified. No, she was selected BECAUSE she was black. That's racist. I don't respect someone who got their job because of their skin color.

Fuck her. God knows everyone in Washington has.

It was a wonderful day! A new beginning! My family and I have renewed hope for America!

Good for you, not everyone enjoys higher taxes and reduced job opportunities.

Give us some "credible" proof of your claims. What proposed Biden policies are you talking about?

Get your head out of your ass and stop pretending Biden won't raise taxes. He SAID he would.

Which they just did.
Weeeeeeeee!!!!!

You forgot first South Asian

It was a wonderful day! A new beginning! My family and I have renewed hope for America!

Give us some "credible" proof of your claims. What proposed Biden policies are you talking about?

With Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock wins, Biden could raise taxes and boost health care

Tax Prospects Under A Biden Administration

Get your head out of your ass and stop pretending Biden won't raise taxes. He SAID he would.

Raise taxes on who? What income categories?

Which they just did.
Weeeeeeeee!!!!!

Yes I know. I would respect the dick sucker if she would have been selected because she was the most qualified. No, she was selected BECAUSE she was black. That's racist. I don't respect someone who got their job because of their skin color.

Another person picked for their appearance and gender really didn't matter here.
Assistant Health Secretary Cousin It.
tranny.JPG

A perfect picture of liberal health and sanity.
Oh, brother. :rolleyes:

Which they just did.
Weeeeeeeee!!!!!

Another person picked for their appearance and gender really didn't matter here.
Assistant Health Secretary Cousin It.
View attachment 446220
A perfect picture of liberal health and sanity.
Oh, brother. :rolleyes:

That's one ugly bitch. :auiqs.jpg:

Raise taxes on who? What income categories?

1611203575458.png

The Median Household Will Pay More under Biden-Harris Tax Plan | National Review

Forum List

Back