Congratulations to President Biden and Vice President Harris

It was a wonderful day! A new beginning! My family and I have renewed hope for America!

Well you better get ready to defend the jack ass you voted for. Trump is gone and Biden is under the microscope now. On day one he screwed every tax payer in America.

He stopped construction on the wall, which was already funded, so we can expect more illegals which cost us billions each year. He also changed immigration to allow MS-13 back into the country.

He stopped construction on the keystone pipeline which will put thousands out of work.

He will end fracking and drilling for oil in CONUS. Get ready for $5 a gallon for gas.

He went with the transgender shit which allows males, who think they are females, to compete with real females in sports.

He will do away with tax cuts and raise taxes on any company or person making $400,000 or more a year. Companies will just pass that off to all consumers. Or they will move out of the country taking their jobs with them. The rich already pay 60% of all Fed taxes so they will be paying more.

His first day was a kick in the teeth for every tax paying American. Its a new day all right. Now I'm going to sit here and watch you lefty idiots defend the jack ass you voted in. He's done more than what I named and I'll just sit here and watch you defend the ass. Enjoy cause I sure will.
Did anyone EVER put up a defense of Trump? Screeching TDS was not much of a defense for the disastrous POS.

It was a wonderful day! A new beginning! My family and I have renewed hope for America!

Well you better get ready to defend the jack ass you voted for. Trump is gone and Biden is under the microscope now. On day one he screwed every tax payer in America.

He stopped construction on the wall, which was already funded, so we can expect more illegals which cost us billions each year. He also changed immigration to allow MS-13 back into the country.

He stopped construction on the keystone pipeline which will put thousands out of work.

He will end fracking and drilling for oil in CONUS. Get ready for $5 a gallon for gas.

He went with the transgender shit which allows males, who think they are females, to compete with real females in sports.

He will do away with tax cuts and raise taxes on any company or person making $400,000 or more a year. Companies will just pass that off to all consumers. Or they will move out of the country taking their jobs with them. The rich already pay 60% of all Fed taxes so they will be paying more.

His first day was a kick in the teeth for every tax paying American. Its a new day all right. Now I'm going to sit here and watch you lefty idiots defend the jack ass you voted in. He's done more than what I named and I'll just sit here and watch you defend the ass. Enjoy cause I sure will.

Sure he will enjoy the Biden government, if he is a Lakhota or "only" a friend of the indigen population of the USA. Reason:

113px-Deb_Haaland_official_portrait%2C_116th_congress_2.jpg

And you enjoy it now that had happened the worst you are able to imagine? Really? On what reason?

Did anyone EVER put up a defense of Trump? Screeching TDS was not much of a defense for the disastrous POS.

Well stand by to watch a bigger real disaster. Its name is Biden.

For a disaster Trump did pretty well even if you will never acknowledge it.

Just watch what Biden does and then tell me how great he is. LOL

... Just watch what Biden does ...

That's why an unwritten tradition exists to start critics at the earliest after 100 days, if someone overtook a new job.

I'm by the way convinced Mr. president Joe Biden will be one day really called to be a great president. I guess the main reason for this opinion of me is so, because if have the feeling with him dignity entered the White House again. He broke not down to the very deep level of Donald Trump in the election campaign. This was great on its own. And he has to do a job like Herakles now. God bless him.

(comment: "blue" is in the German language anything else than "blues" - blue is the blue sky (=heaven) full of hope)

Last edited:

Sure he will enjoy the Biden government, if he is a Lakhota or "only" a friend of the indigen population of the USA. Reason:

And you enjoy it now that had happened the worst you are able to imagine? Really? On what reason?

Now I understand how the Natives were taken over by Elite white man and forced into camps.

Now I understand how the Natives were taken over by Elite white man and forced into camps.

I don't understand what you understand in this context - but do you also understand what the USA made and makes to a motor of the dying out of the so called "white race" - specially the dying out of the indigen Germans?

Last edited:
Some weird shit on this thread but thanks OP.

I agree with you and congrats to President Biden and VP Harris

Forum List

Back