Congratulations to Pres Hillary Clinton from Megan Kelly watch her cry

Richard Engel: World Reaction To Donald Trump Win Is ‘Absolutely Catastrophic’

People crying, leaving Clinton headquarters...

I watched Snuffaluffagus on ABC and Charlie Rose on CBS...and it was like a funeral. Couldn't remotely mask their monumental disappointment. It was so bad...I can't find the video anywhere.

Had Hillary won, it would have been like Mardi Gras...but instead they looked like they had been forced to watch hundreds of hours of puppies being run through wood chippers.

• Banned
I watched Snuffaluffagus on ABC and Charlie Rose on CBS...and it was like a funeral. Couldn't remotely mask their monumental disappointment. It was so bad...I can't find the video anywhere.

Had Hillary won, it would have been like Mardi Gras...but instead they looked like they had been forced to watch hundreds of hours of puppies being run through wood chippers.
It was not really disappointment, it was pure fear as they know full well how many outright lies that they just told about, THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD, PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP.

It was not really disappointment, it was pure fear as they know full well how many outright lies that they just told about, THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD, PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP.
Fuck all the médias They should have been neutral from the beginning but they were not me here in France I only have CNN as American television but I was sick of seeing the channel always and always spoke against Trump somebody from the Trump group Had said it to CNN but you are for Hillary one sees well, they had answered no it is not true by laughing while mocking then the victory of Trump is a delicious revenge to see all of them scare and with a look disbealive great this evening of November 8 Was a delight

For Cnn what piss me off more is that when we have the 3 debates they always have at the back of they television set sign that were for Hillary it's a détail but it could have influence peoples a brainwashing...i glad that it did not work.
For the last débate they did have a little more of Trump sign like they did not have a choice...screw them.
Trump win and i am so fucking happy. :banana:

Forum List

Back