Congrats To All The Trump Backers That Put Themselves Out There.......

Dale Smith

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Dallas, Texas
Even with overwhelming odds and with a rigged polling system meant to discourage people from showing up because Hitlery was allegedly so far ahead? You folks held your ground and believed. This is a proud moment for the common people and it's a proud moment for you here in this forum that held your ground....I salute you.

I wanted to see Trump win and I made no secret about that but I don't participate in elections.... so my contribution was nothing more than expressing hope. I am not on the same plane as you all. My advice is to be gracious in victory while remaining ever vigilant. We have been given some time because there are so many challenges that are in front of us. We have a fiat/debt currency system that is on the verge of collapse...it's a house of cards. We have the chance to get out of this when it does fall by telling the central bank to go fuck themselves. The awakening of our situation has been great to see. Enjoy the victory because you deserve it BIG time....but also bear in mind that there have been some Hillary supporters here that were gracious.

Good night, all.....I think I am going to sleep a lot better tonight than I have in a long, long time. It's been awhile since I have felt hopeful......

Even with overwhelming odds and with a rigged polling system meant to discourage people from showing up because Hitlery was allegedly so far ahead? You folks held your ground and believed. This is a proud moment for the common people and it's a proud moment for you here in this forum that held your ground....I salute you.

I wanted to see Trump win and I made no secret about that but I don't participate in elections.... so my contribution was nothing more than expressing hope. I am not on the same plane as you all. My advice is to be gracious in victory while remaining ever vigilant. We have been given some time because there are so many challenges that are in front of us. We have a fiat/debt currency system that is on the verge of collapse...it's a house of cards. We have the chance to get out of this when it does fall by telling the central bank to go fuck themselves. The awakening of our situation has been great to see. Enjoy the victory because you deserve it BIG time....but also bear in mind that there have been some Hillary supporters here that were gracious.

Good night, all.....I think I am going to sleep a lot better tonight than I have in a long, long time. It's been awhile since I have felt hopeful......

Sleep well. Don't let the illuminati bite.

The Illuminati took a big kick in the ass tonight...the Rothschilds must be furious. (snicker)

The Illuminati took a big kick in the ass tonight...the Rothschilds must be furious. (snicker)

Trumps last ad sounded a lot like jfk secret society speech

It's Brexit all over again. The people have spoken, they have had enough of lies, propaganda.

The media lies/polling was absolutely surreal. I hope a lot of people get fired and learn the cost of lies and dishonesty the hard way. Only that way can any nation be made great.

This is way bigger than Brexit.

We're going to get many new Justices on the SCOTUS that will preserve the Constitution for a decades.

This is way bigger than Brexit.

We're going to get many new Justices on the SCOTUS that will preserve the Constitution for a decades.

It indeed is bigger, but the similarities can't be denied.

Forum List

Back