Congrats Joe Biden!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Soon your own army will be without thousands of current members because they will refuse the jab. Just among Marines alone, the number may be as high as 40%.

Imagine, a bunch of really pissed off Marines who are highly trained and conditioned to kill out of work in a failing Biden economy that become anti-government

What could possibly go wrong?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Meanwhile at the border, millions if illegals and future democrat voters are allowed to enter the US without the jab, and the democrat base on welfare continues to defy the jab while getting checks from the government who refuse to make them get the jab in order to receive their reparations.

That's called politicizing the pandemic and ostracizing your opposition.

Again, well done!!!

Soon your own army will be without thousands of current members because they will refuse the jab. Just among Marines alone, the number may be as high as 40%.

Imagine, a bunch of really pissed off Marines who are highly trained and conditioned to kill out of work in a failing Biden economy that become anti-government

Meanwhile at the border, millions if illegals and future democrat voters are allowed to enter the US without the jab, and the democrat base on welfare continues to defy the jab while getting checks from the government who refuse to make them get the jab in order to receive their reparations.

Again, well done!!!
You're a little late, a mandate for border crossers to be vaccinated came out a couple of days ago, I believe?

They'll be unemployed at exactly the same time the rest of us need combat skills training. It'll be a win-win.

97% of the Air Force is vaccinated.

Wonder why the Marine's aren't? What makes them think they can disobey direct orders from the CIC?

You're a little late, a mandate for border crossers to be vaccinated came out a couple of days ago, I believe?
Link?

Sorry, but you believing it just does not seem like enough.

97% of the Air Force is vaccinated.

Wonder why the Marine's aren't? What makes them think they can disobey direct orders from the CIC?
Use your brain to figure this one out.

How do Marines and those in the Air force differ?

I'll give you a hint, the Marines are hard core no sh#t takers and have the courage to do pretty much anything, anywhere, anytime that are conditioned to face death 24/7 and are repulsed by others who try to shove them around. In fact, is the Air force even a military branch? LOL

Use your brain to figure this one out.

How do Marines and those in the Air force differ?

I'll give you a hint, the Marines are hard core no sh#t takers and have the courage to do pretty much anything, anywhere, anytime that are conditioned to face death 24/7 and are repulsed by others who try to shove them around. In fact, is the Air force even a military branch? LOL
The smartest branch!!! :D

I don't want a bunch of He Men, who can't follow orders of the CIC....what good are they, if they can not follow orders of their superiors? Mercenary killers?

Link?

Sorry, but you believing it just does not seem like enough.
I had read a couple of months ago they needed to mandate legal foreign southern border crossers to be vaccinate, before they could mandate vaccines for refugee seeking asylum...Although not mandated, 70% of asylum seekers took the vaccine.

And now vaccines will be required for foreign southern crossers....which is good imho!

Again, well done!!!

Well since you're no longer at war anywhere, and you're not starting any new wars, shouldn't you be reducing the size of the military in any case? This might be a very effective way of cutting your biggest waste of money in the federal budget.

And who wants a Marine Corps that refuses to follow orders? Good riddance to bad rubbish.

After 2 million unvaccinated illegals have been invited in and shipped all around the country I’d say it’s Covid importing *Joe that’s a little late. Don’t ya think?

Well since you're no longer at war anywhere, and you're not starting any new wars, shouldn't you be reducing the size of the military in any case? This might be a very effective way of cutting your biggest waste of money in the federal budget.

And who wants a Marine Corps that refuses to follow orders? Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Your country, military and world status is a pathetic joke so keep your comments to yourself.

Once they are dishonorably discharged, I'm totally fine with this.

Good job Biden, for weeding out the anti-Americans in our ranks.

Forum List

Back