What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confused

OP
AnonymousIV

AnonymousIV

Reaction score
Sounds like we need an arena and go back to gladiators days, everybody don riot gear, and have some games like the Olympics.

OP
AnonymousIV

AnonymousIV

Reaction score
What created this "police state"? Say take main events from the 50's thru to the 80's. What are the key events that brought us to this state. Man is inherently good right?

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What created this "police state"? Say take main events from the 50's thru to the 80's. What are the key events that brought us to this state. Man is inherently good right?

I've found good in pretty much every individual I've ever been able to talk to for more than a few minutes. Evil seems to congregate in the anonymous interactions - especially the anonymity of the crowd - and government is a near perfect vehicle. The police state that we do have is sold to us via fear, fear of drug addiction, fear of terrorism, fear of people we don't understand.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well, can you tell this? Did individual rights lead us to Roe v Wade and separation of chuch from state?

We weren’t ‘led’ anywhere – the right to privacy and freedom from religious oppression have always existed. Cases like Roe v Wade and Lee v. Weisman reaffirmed those facts of Constitutional law.

OP
AnonymousIV

AnonymousIV

Reaction score
I don't mean to be disrespectful to anyone. There's the legal aspects of those cases and the laws on the books. But in reality, or at least my reality, those two things ruined my childhood years and teenage years. And I harbor that. Not only those two but one more, and that's fathers getting custody of their children. But see I didn't have a voice and life put me on some rocky roads. Mostly involving those three decisions in this great nation.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List