Confused, angry Joe Biden refers to Putin as "President Trump"

Good God. That incompetent idiot has no business in the WH.
There better be a lot of people arrested for installing him with their planned fraud

Idiot.
So sayeth the twit claiming January 6th was an "insurrection" as more evidence comes out the FBI had a very big hand in all that happened both with planning and actively encouraging others to commit crimes.

But then, when have useful idiots ever cared about facts?
LOL Welcome Blenda. You sure have a lot of confidence there Rookie. You just creamed one of the resident libturds.

We have some of the dumbest libturds on the interscabs here.
I've always been mouthy, why not use my super power for the good of America? ;) Plus, I thoroughly enjoy laughing at the left's mentality.

Sadly, the leftists here are on par with the ones I've found all over online and in person. There are certain traits required to remain on the left after all the left has done, particularly in the past 5 years. Willful ignorance, lack of self-awareness, an utter obsession with orange man bad, an ill-gotten sense of superiority, and a complete lack of critical thought. Facts bounce off the indoctrinated mind, why not use them for our own enjoyment? Especially since their ilk destroyed real comedy.

And thank you!
What is it with psychological projection and Trumpists? Is that a requirement to join the cult, or does this manifest after you’ve joined?
What a brilliant retort!

"Nuh uh! You're talking about you!"

Straight off the grade school playground. Good for you wittle guy!

Last edited:
LOLOL!!!

E4BWBfXUcAEG7Ik

The senile old crook is a national embarrassment.

Yes - yes he is......unfortunately.

There better be a lot of people arrested for installing him with their planned fraud

Idiot.
So sayeth the twit claiming January 6th was an "insurrection" as more evidence comes out the FBI had a very big hand in all that happened both with planning and actively encouraging others to commit crimes.

LOL Welcome Blenda. You sure have a lot of confidence there Rookie. You just creamed one of the resident libturds.

I've always been mouthy, why not use my super power for the good of America? ;) Plus, I thoroughly enjoy laughing at the left's mentality.

Sadly, the leftists here are on par with the ones I've found all over online and in person. There are certain traits required to remain on the left after all the left has done, particularly in the past 5 years. Willful ignorance, lack of self-awareness, an utter obsession with orange man bad, an ill-gotten sense of superiority, and a complete lack of critical thought. Facts bounce off the indoctrinated mind, why not use them for our own enjoyment? Especially since their ilk destroyed real comedy.

And thank you!
This is only my 2nd board ever over the yrs. The first was a mosh pit with teeth marks and rusty razor blades in our shoes. The libturds were pretty smart over there for being libturd.

This place is like a tame poodle compared.................lol

We have some of the dumbest libturds on Earth here. Even dumber than the AOL and YAHOO ones I see comment here and there. Dumber than AOL...................lololol
On very rare occasion I'm intellectually challenged by leftists, but we're talking for brief moments once or twice every year.

They all use basically the same techniques. Mostly some form of "nuh-uh!" combined with parroting of easily disproveable lies fed to them by the leftist media, angry rants that end in "racist!" or whatever the leftist media insult de jour is, an attack on orange man bad, or a combination of any or all of the above.

I don't know why this is so amusing to me when those remaining on the left are obviously the bottom of the barrel intellectually. I guess some things you just need to accept!

Why do you think Biden wasn't intentionally making a point?

Not much difference except putin can put trump in his pocket
What an incredibly unbelievable alternate reality you must live in to think Biden is incompetent, much less an idiot, after 4 years of watching that fat, stupid, delusional, idiotic buffoon making an ass out of himself and the entire country. You people really, really are sad and ridiculous. Pathetic.
And they still can't promote or defend Quid Pro without resorting to TRUMP!

I think it's pretty obvious that Analog Joe thinks Trump gave Putin a blank check for four years. But the question seems to be what will we, can we, do if Putin launches cyber attacks against anything on the list Analog Joe gave him.

Idiot.

And thank you!
This is only my 2nd board ever over the yrs. The first was a mosh pit with teeth marks and rusty razor blades in our shoes. The libturds were pretty smart over there for being libturd.

This place is like a tame poodle compared.................lol

We have some of the dumbest libturds on Earth here. Even dumber than the AOL and YAHOO ones I see comment here and there. Dumber than AOL...................lololol
LOL you're a fine addition
Thanks Eddie I always appreciate the compliments

Half of this board would wilt if they posted where I was born and raised. The Conservs would eat your fucking asses alive with all your bull shit and lies. You'd be creamed.

Idiot.

And thank you!
What is it with psychological projection and Trumpists? Is that a requirement to join the cult, or does this manifest after you’ve joined?
What a brilliant retort!

Uh huh.

Your game is weak.

Idiot.

And thank you!
What a brilliant retort!

Uh huh.

Your game is weak.
I don't know Danny. I think Blenda put you in the blender there. Blenda has Rookie Of The Year potential

Idiot.

And thank you!
What a brilliant retort!

Uh huh.

Your game is weak.
I don't know Danny. I think Blenda put you in the blender there. Blenda has Rookie Of The Year potential

Suck ass.

After the historic summit, the Bidens took time to enjoy a round of golf at their favorite course, the Shady Acres Home for the Really Old.

One of my favorite movies. Sadly ironic it applies to Biden presidency.

Biden is a fucking joke. We allowed an election to be stolen and we are weaker because of it. I fear our Republic might not survive Biden and the Democrats.

I believe the"Shock Treatment" of what is going on, especially the Biden voters scammed by Fake Newz, is a huge wake up call.

One small but telling sign this bullshit is turning a curve

This makes me weep it feels so good

New Topics

Forum List

Back