Confused, angry Joe Biden refers to Putin as "President Trump"

Good God. That incompetent idiot has no business in the WH.
There better be a lot of people arrested for installing him with their planned fraud

Idiot.
So sayeth the twit claiming January was an "insurrection" as more evidence comes out the FBI had a very big hand in all that happened both with planning and actively encouraging others to commit crimes.

But then, when have useful idiots ever cared about facts?
You people really are insane.
You mean, for using facts? With how you leftist twits twist reality to suit your agenda, particularly by changing the meaning of words, the opposite of what you say is true. That means I'll take any intended insults from you as the highest of compliments.

Thank you!!

What an incredibly unbelievable alternate reality you must live in to think Biden is incompetent, much less an idiot, after 4 years of watching that fat, stupid, delusional, idiotic buffoon making an ass out of himself and the entire country. You people really, really are sad and ridiculous. Pathetic.

Ah, you too...

E4BWBfXUcAEG7Ik

What an incredibly unbelievable alternate reality you must live in to think Biden is incompetent, much less an idiot, after 4 years of watching that fat, stupid, delusional, idiotic buffoon making an ass out of himself and the entire country. You people really, really are sad and ridiculous. Pathetic.
Well that "fat stupid" buffoon did pretty well for America.

Speaking of pathetic and ridiculous. That would be you. Biden is incompetent and it shows every day. You lie to yourself quite well. Enjoy.

There better be a lot of people arrested for installing him with their planned fraud

Idiot.
So sayeth the twit claiming January 6th was an "insurrection" as more evidence comes out the FBI had a very big hand in all that happened both with planning and actively encouraging others to commit crimes.

LOL Welcome Blenda. You sure have a lot of confidence there Rookie. You just creamed one of the resident libturds.

We have some of the dumbest libturds on the interscabs here.

Speaking of pathetic and ridiculous. That would be you. Biden is incompetent and it shows every day. You lie to yourself quite well. Enjoy.
Man you guys got your A games today...lolol

I didn't hear it.

also can you point out the min. of this video? Thanks

Idiot.
So sayeth the twit claiming January 6th was an "insurrection" as more evidence comes out the FBI had a very big hand in all that happened both with planning and actively encouraging others to commit crimes.

LOL Welcome Blenda. You sure have a lot of confidence there Rookie. You just creamed one of the resident libturds.

I've always been mouthy, why not use my super power for the good of America? ;) Plus, I thoroughly enjoy laughing at the left's mentality.

Sadly, the leftists here are on par with the ones I've found all over online and in person. There are certain traits required to remain on the left after all the left has done, particularly in the past 5 years. Willful ignorance, lack of self-awareness, an utter obsession with orange man bad, an ill-gotten sense of superiority, and a complete lack of critical thought. Facts bounce off the indoctrinated mind, why not use them for our own enjoyment? Especially since their ilk destroyed real comedy.

And thank you!

Biden is the opposite of incompetent. Do you really believe that what the whole world sees is false and your sick reality is fact? What is wrong with you people?

Idiot.
So sayeth the twit claiming January was an "insurrection" as more evidence comes out the FBI had a very big hand in all that happened both with planning and actively encouraging others to commit crimes.

You people really are insane.
Whiny Spoiled Preppies and All

I see that you still wallow in the squalor you got from J.D. Salinger.

Biden is the opposite of incompetent. Do you really believe that what the whole world sees is false and your sick reality is fact? What is wrong with you people?
Of course he's incompetent. All you have to do is look at the mess he made of our border. A border Trump had contained.

His G7 meeting was anything but gratifying. His meeting with Putin even less so. I'd bet Putin was LHAO and wondering how Americans could have elected that incompetent idiot.

Hell the man was in politics for 47 years and never accomplished a thing. Now he's POTUS and all he's doing is making thing worse for American.

Idiot.

Double idiot

Idiot.

This is just unbelievable this was planned like this.

It smelt like election night as it was happening.

But our own FBI.........................lololol.....................Well they knocked off Kennedy with the CIA so anything is possible

Of course he's incompetent. All you have to do is look at the mess he made of our border. A border Trump had contained.

His G7 meeting was anything but gratifying. His meeting with Putin even less so. I'd bet Putin was LHAO and wondering how Americans could have elected that incompetent idiot.

Hell the man was in politics for 47 years and never accomplished a thing. Now he's POTUS and all he's doing is making thing worse for American.
Pooty stood there for an hour taking some really tough questions..."Are you a Killer?????".lolol

No notes. Long comprehensive answers, clear and concise.

Compare that to Bidens Paint By Numbers and Name Cards presser.................God how funny. I was hoping he'd get a chance to answer how he likes English ice cream

Idiot.

I've always been mouthy, why not use my super power for the good of America? ;) Plus, I thoroughly enjoy laughing at the left's mentality.

Sadly, the leftists here are on par with the ones I've found all over online and in person. There are certain traits required to remain on the left after all the left has done, particularly in the past 5 years. Willful ignorance, lack of self-awareness, an utter obsession with orange man bad, an ill-gotten sense of superiority, and a complete lack of critical thought. Facts bounce off the indoctrinated mind, why not use them for our own enjoyment? Especially since their ilk destroyed real comedy.

And thank you!
This is only my 2nd board ever over the yrs. The first was a mosh pit with teeth marks and rusty razor blades in our shoes. The libturds were pretty smart over there for being libturd.

This place is like a tame poodle compared.................lol

We have some of the dumbest libturds on Earth here. Even dumber than the AOL and YAHOO ones I see comment here and there. Dumber than AOL...................lololol

And they still can't promote or defend Quid Pro without resorting to TRUMP!

Idiot.

And thank you!
What is it with psychological projection and Trumpists? Is that a requirement to join the cult, or does this manifest after you’ve joined?

Why do you think Biden wasn't intentionally making a point?

Not much difference except putin can put trump in his pocket
And they still can't promote or defend Quid Pro without resorting to TRUMP!

Idiot.

And thank you!
This is only my 2nd board ever over the yrs. The first was a mosh pit with teeth marks and rusty razor blades in our shoes. The libturds were pretty smart over there for being libturd.

This place is like a tame poodle compared.................lol

We have some of the dumbest libturds on Earth here. Even dumber than the AOL and YAHOO ones I see comment here and there. Dumber than AOL...................lololol
LOL you're a fine addition

Forum List

Back