Confederate Statues etc. Why so salty?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Why are people all the sudden outrage to the point of violence after all this time? No one has cared all this time....why now?

It's a good question.

Blacks have always hated the monuments, always wanted them down. The real difference now is, number one, they see how vulnerable the white population has become, and how divided it is. They have become much more militant and emboldened since the errror, err, I mean, the era of Obama.
They also have more allies now throughout the country, due to successfully being able to paint anyone who disagrees with them as 'racist'. This includes corporations that they have went after who are now afraid to have anything or any connection with anyone who is connected with anything to do with the monuments.

Why are people all the sudden outrage to the point of violence after all this time? No one has cared all this time....why now?

I think Lee may have flipped one of them the bird.

Wouldn't a better question be, why the monuments in the first place? A bunch of people took up arms against the United States of America and got their butts thoroughly kicked. They did not win; they lost and most of their loser soldiers had to walk home. And, what's with honoring confederate leaders, who were losers, with a bunch of statues? And the confederate battle flag? Give me a break. It represents losers. It is the same as if Alabama got beat by Auburn and then celebrated for years and years. Somebody please explain it for me. Thank you.

America is a mass of contradictions. The land of the free - free to own slaves.
You fought a war to free them and then allowed the bad guys to build monuments to their leaders. Even worse you allowed southern trash to continue to oppress Americans who had the wrong skin colour.

upload_2017-8-18_19-50-22.png

I think Lee may have flipped one of them the bird.

Funny! We were watching Fox this morning and someone formerly with the DNC was saying he thought Lee would be supportive/all for taking down statues. Really? Ha!

America is a mass of contradictions. The land of the free - free to own slaves.
You fought a war to free them and then allowed the bad guys to build monuments to their leaders. Even worse you allowed southern trash to continue to oppress Americans who had the wrong skin colour.

Thank God you are not an American.

New Topics

Forum List

Back