Condolences Appreciated

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1606321429893.png

Georgy the Turkey,

Dear beloved Georgy passed crisply through the hallowed oven mittens and into the great beyond tomorrow afternoon at 1pm. Father of seven hundred breeders, grandfather of four thousand hatchlings and husband to Gretchen the Turkey, Georgy will be sorely missed but greatly savored by seventeen diners in mourning. A veteran of the punitive Poultry Wars, Georgy served with honorable distinction, earning a bearded star and two gold feathers for extreme gallantry in the face of enemy gobbling. Children everywhere are goofy to pull apart his wishbone, said to contain fragments of authentic Canadian Goose artillery shells. Interment of Georgy is scheduled to take place table side, at a holiday dining room near you, and shall be followed by dozens of men sleeping him off also in a living room near you. Please pray for Georgy's eternal soul as you digest him for days to come.

I'm heartbroken ... Georgie the Turkey was a good turkey ... always there for his friends ... quick to help and never a discouraging gobble ... I remember well the day of the rain storm, all the other turkeys went out to look up, had raindrop fall down their throats and so many drowned ... it was Georgie who comforted the widow-turkeys ... it was Georgie who made sure the flock would continue ... a turkey who knew his duty to fowl-dom ...

RIP Georgie ... you will be missed ...

In California, churches are closed but strip joints are open.
They're Democrat labor union churches, and people were getting married "in the eyes of God" at the strip clubs --- oh, yeah, there was probably a security camera, and the wedding scene was all posted all over the internet.

Enjoy your last Thanksiving and Christmas. Pretty sure those holidays will offend someone and Biden will fold on orders of his puppeteers in mandating the end of ALL our holidays. Fourth of July? Gone too. Whats to celebrate when we have been sold to China by Americans and their mush brained POTUS?

At least the Turkeys will be happy.

"State Governor Frees All Drug Dealers To Provide Prison Space For Families Celebrating Thanksgiving
November 24th, 2020
article-7521-3.jpg

SALEM, OR—To prepare for the influx of Thanksgiving rulebreakers, Oregon Governor Kate Brown has ordered all drug dealers to be freed from prison to make room for all the families who violate COVID restrictions.

"Drugs are legal now anyway," said Governor Brown. "I hereby pardon all drug offenders currently doing time in Oregon prisons. I can do that, right? Whatever -- I'm doing it. The real menaces to society are the families who try to gather with their loved ones to share food and give thanks. These violent science-deniers must be stopped!"
According to sources, Oregon State Police have been ordered to go door to door and round up all families trying to celebrate Thanksgiving. Any person or persons not found alone on a couch crying into a clamshell container of take-out food will be arrested on the spot.
Governor Brown has assured the public that this zero-tolerance policy will do something "very important and science-y" to stop the spread of bad sicknesses.
"Losing Thanksgiving isn't a huge loss anyway," said Governor Brown. "Thankfulness makes people feel content which can inhibit social progress. We can't have that! If we're lucky we'll find a reason to cancel it next year too!""

A few years ago I posted these pics of Thanksgiving when I had the whole family over.......I'm about to begin cooking right now...

1. Dinner began with a little experiment of mine...ButternutSquash-Tumeric Soup....and it came out amazing!!!
MTQyOTI5NjkxNDcxMjU5MzM3.jpg

Recipe can be found here:
Butternut Squash Turmeric Soup

2. Mashed Potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes, two kinds of stuffing (one a sausage stuffing), two kinds of kimchee, and an unbelievably esthetically striking beautiful brussel sprouts and cubed butternut squash with pomegranate seeds.

20161124_180929.jpg

3. This is the beauty:

20161124_180902.jpg

It got raves!!!!

4. Tom weighted in at a full 15 pounds!

20161124_180916.jpg

5. Desert included melon, two kinds of pecan pie, a pumpkin pie, whipped cream, and a spiced pumpkin mousse!!!!

Just have to say that there were pro-Trump folks and pro-Hillary folks.......and no shots were fired.

A good time was had by all!!!!

Wish you coulda' been there!

Attachments

Turkey and Kimchee!!!

A few years ago I posted these pics of Thanksgiving when I had the whole family over.......I'm about to begin cooking right now...

1. Dinner began with a little experiment of mine...ButternutSquash-Tumeric Soup....and it came out amazing!!!

2. Mashed Potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes, two kinds of stuffing (one a sausage stuffing), two kinds of kimchee, and an unbelievably esthetically striking beautiful brussel sprouts and cubed butternut squash with pomegranate seeds.

20161124_180929.jpg

3. This is the beauty:

20161124_180902.jpg

It got raves!!!!

20161124_180916.jpg

5. Desert included melon, two kinds of pecan pie, a pumpkin pie, whipped cream, and a spiced pumpkin mousse!!!!

Just have to say that there were pro-Trump folks and pro-Hillary folks.......and no shots were fired.

Attachments

Turkey and Kimchee!!!
Looks delicious. I had a Korean friend once whose kimchee was divine, but I never would have thought of it for Thanksgiving.

20161124_180929.jpg

3. This is the beauty:

20161124_180902.jpg

It got raves!!!!

20161124_180916.jpg

Attachments

Turkey and Kimchee!!!
Looks delicious. I had a Korean friend once whose kimchee was divine, but I never would have thought of it for Thanksgiving.

A good time was had by all!

Forum List

Back