Condi Rice

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
Secretary Rice is endorsing Meg Whitman for CA governor. I guess it's not up on YouTube yet, but her remarks were rather intriguing as she appeared with Ms. Whitman last night:

Washington D.C. is a lot of things, but creative and innovative and risk-taking, not so much. It's just not easy to get up every day and say I really don't care if I'm not popular, I'm going to do what I think is right.

Sound familiar? We now have a president who has become "unpopular" because he does what he thinks is right.

Thats what happens when you have a big section of the population that laps up the lies like it was PABLUM

Thats what happens when you have a big section of the population that laps up the lies like it was PABLUM

Congratulations on finally realizing that you're being lied to. Now, if you can just work on your ability to recognize the truth, you're good to go.

Secretary Rice is endorsing Meg Whitman for CA governor. I guess it's not up on YouTube yet, but her remarks were rather intriguing as she appeared with Ms. Whitman last night:

Washington D.C. is a lot of things, but creative and innovative and risk-taking, not so much. It's just not easy to get up every day and say I really don't care if I'm not popular, I'm going to do what I think is right.

Sound familiar? We now have a president who has become "unpopular" because he does what he thinks is right.

Exactly. Wackos like Condoleezza Rice and Barack Obama should never be in a position of power. They prefer to mold the country into their own image while simultaneously shredding the Constitution.

Wow...Condi is still around? As insignificant as the left made her, I'm surprised she's brave enough to show her face around any political figure.

I like Condi.

Oh shit! She's black, isn't she? Damn. I can't like her. I'm a racist. I hate it when that happens.

I like Condi.

Oh shit! She's black, isn't she? Damn. I can't like her. I'm a racist. I hate it when that happens.

Your amusing comment aside, I always admired her. I just wished she had stood up to Cheney more often.

Are you admitting that Obama is as unpopular as Bush was?? If Obama had to go through two terms with that sort of unpopularity, he'd crack. The guy just can't handle rejection with any sort of grace or dignity.

Are you admitting that Obama is as unpopular as Bush was?? If Obama had to go through two terms with that sort of unpopularity, he'd crack. The guy just can't handle rejection with any sort of grace or dignity.

Do you think that because Obama is showing signs of no longer being Mr. Nice Guy? What good did that get him?

That said, comparing Bush's first year numbers, he was also in the 40's before 911. It's a given that any new president will get hit by the opposition once he actually starts implementing his campaign promises.

Do you think that because Obama is showing signs of no longer being Mr. Nice Guy? What good did that get him?

That said, comparing Bush's first year numbers, he was also in the 40's before 911. It's a given that any new president will get hit by the opposition once he actually starts implementing his campaign promises.

Obama'a problem is that he's not just getting hit by the opposition.

Forum List

Back