Condi Rice chased off campus, but traitor Jane Fonda invited to speak

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Why should any of us be surprised any longer ?

Up is down in America 2014.
Have I told you lately how much I hate liberals ?

Jane Fonda To Keynote 2014 UCLA Commencement Ceremony

Two-time Oscar winner*Jane Fonda*will deliver this year’s commencement speech to*UCLA‘s School of Theater, Film and Television grads on Friday, June 13. Fonda made her screen debut in 1960′s*Tall Story*and went on to star in over 40 films including comedy classics*Cat Ballou*and*9 to 5. Dramas*They Shoot Horses, Don’t They?, Julia, The China Syndrome, On Golden Pond, and*The Morning After*nabbed her Academy Award nominations, while her turns in*Klute*and*Coming Homewon her the Oscar.

The actress, producer, author, and fitness icon*recently boarded*Oscar winner Paolo Sorrentino’s*Youth, which reunites her with Michael Caine. She’ll share words of wisdom with UCLA’s class of 2014 along with this year’s Distinguished Alumnus honoree*Darren Star, who dramatized LA’s elite teen set with*Beverly Hills, 90210*and brought the soapy shenanigans of the city’s twentysomethings to life in*Melrose Place.*Wendy C. Goldberg, artistic director of the National Playwrights Conference at the Eugene O’Neill Theater Center in Waterford, Connecticut, will receive the Distinguished Alumna Award.

“We are truly honored to have Jane Fonda speak at this year’s commencement ceremony,” said Dean Teri Schwartz. “Jane is a visionary and a remarkable artist who has spent her life telling deeply powerful stories that have moved and inspired audiences worldwide to action for the greater good and to a greater understanding of our common humanity through her films, philanthropic efforts and personal journeys. She has effortlessly placed herself at the heart of what TFT stands for — the education and development of outstanding new artists and scholars whose stories, performances and research enlighten, engage and inspire change for a better world.”

Deadline.com » Blog ArchiveJane Fonda To Keynote 2014 UCLA Commencement Ceremony - Deadline.com

Oh goody. Another thread of bullshit rw lies. We should hold a pool to guess how many posts this now go to and how many new lies the RWs woo add to their previous record.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Oh and Condi is a war criminal.

When those five terrorists obama, himself let go returns to the battle field, and kills American soldiers. Obama Qaeda and everyone in his regime will be war criminals. Bush and no one in his administration lied, those talking points are old. Obama should go down for this blunder.

Condi is not a war criminal.
Just because some tiny country in Malaysia convicted them does not hold any power over our American Courts.
Fonda supported Communists (our enemies) during the Viet Nam War.

Last edited:
Condi Rice is not a war criminal since the AIPAC/PNAC invasions in the middle east are not technically wars. Just invasions pretty much in an effort to create chaos. As a zionist neocon partly responsible for millions of injuries and deaths, she certainly should be brought to justice.

Has she been tried in a Court of law? NO. Thus she is NOT a WAR CRIMINAL; you cheapen the experience of those that suffered under true war criminals. That noted, Fonda is now a Christian, regrets much of her misspent youth.

When those five terrorists obama, himself let go returns to the battle field, and kills American soldiers. Obama Qaeda and everyone in his regime will be war criminals. Bush and no one in his administration lied, those talking points are old. Obama should go down for this blunder.

Take your antipsychotics as prescribed.

I am a Christian Zionist, and moderate to somewhat liberal. Hello, welcome to USMB.

Oh goody. Another thread of bullshit rw lies. We should hold a pool to guess how many posts this now go to and how many new lies the RWs woo add to their previous record.

Look you ignorant woman, Fonda is a traitor and it's a slap in the face to all vets especially Nam vets !!!!!!!!!!!!

Look you ignorant woman, Fonda is a traitor and it's a slap in the face to all vets especially Nam vets !!!!!!!!!!!!

My father said "I do not like some of her politics...but she was the best actress in Klute that I have ever seen". He served from 12/05/41 until 1970, and made into three wars and "several police actions". He at least understood what he was fighting for, the liberty to oppose what one opposes. She made a fool of herself in Vietnam, but is now a devout Christian. Humans can change.

The difference with Fonda/Ayers/Dorhn and others is that they weren't just protesting the war. They actively supported North Vietnam and hoped for their victory against America.

Last edited:
Hanoi Jane.

fondaBW.gif

Condi Rice chased off campus, but traitor Jane Fonda invited to speak
When exactly was Fonda convicted of ‘treason.’

Absent a conviction in a court of law, Fonda is not a ‘traitor,’ where it’s ignorant rightwing partisan idiocy to maintain otherwise.

Oh she fits the definition of traitor. One does not to be convicted in a court of law. Fonda fits the bill perfectly.

trai·tor
noun \ˈtrā-tər\

: a person who is not loyal to his or her own country, friends, etc. : a person who betrays a country or group of people by helping or supporting an enemy

Traitor - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Forum List

Back