Condemning communism

You have Trump on the brain

Mine was a reference to libs in general
I’m sure many libs who worship Caesar instead of Jesus will agree that government is the answer to every human problem

But they are wrong

All of your allegories are bullshit. Comparing government to religion for starters. Jesus was really clear on that score: My kingdom is not of this earth.

You loons have tried to claim that Trump was "God's chosen one", but that pre-supposes that God meddles in the world politics, and has abandoned "free will". There is no evidence that He does. After all, many of Israel's problems in the Old Testament happened when their Kings and other leaders didn't follow God's word.

After all, many of Israel's problems in the Old Testament happened when their Kings and other leaders didn't follow God's word.
You are 100% correct

All of man’s troubles are caused by disobedience from God

And the worst are libs who reject the true God and turn to government instead

1. I did post a quote from FDR praising Stalin. YOur denial of that is confused.
No, that's why I was asking for a quote, you were just talking out of your ass.
2. Trump was being diplomatic. Just like FDR.
FDR didn't suck Stalin's dick , like Trump.
“I was really being tough and so was he. And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love, ok? No really. He wrote me beautiful letters. And they’re great letters. And then we fell in love.”

Definition of diplomacy

1: the art and practice of conducting negotiations between nations.

What was Dotard negotiating?
WHEN he was going to give Kim some oral?
3. Oh, Hannity did it? SO that makes it right for you to do it too? That makes no sense on any level. My point stands. Trump was being diplomatic.
No, he wasn't.

'Oh, Hannity did it? SO that makes it right for you to do it too'?
Being a hypocrite?
No, I'm not, I'm pointing out GQP hypocrisy, you and Sean's.

No, that's why I was asking for a quote, you were just talking out of your ass.

FDR didn't suck Stalin's dick , like Trump.
“I was really being tough and so was he. And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love, ok? No really. He wrote me beautiful letters. And they’re great letters. And then we fell in love.”

Definition of diplomacy

1: the art and practice of conducting negotiations between nations.

What was Dotard negotiating?
WHEN he was going to give Kim some oral?

No, he wasn't.

'Oh, Hannity did it? SO that makes it right for you to do it too'?
Being a hypocrite?
No, I'm not, I'm pointing out GQP hypocrisy, you and Sean's.

1. FDR trusted Stalin to hold free elections in eastern europe after the war. That was a lot more than "oral" you freak.

2. Never really paid attention to what Trump's goal was in Korea. I assumed it was a long shot and if anything good came of it, it would be all gravy, imo. Really I was annoyed he was not more focused on domestic issues.

3. You are the one attacking Trump for normal diplomacy, while whining about republicans attacking Obama. That makes YOU the hypocrite.

1. FDR trusted Stalin to hold free elections in eastern europe after the war. That was a lot more than "oral" you freak.
That was Churchill, you moron.
In February 1945, when they were confident of an Allied victory, U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and Stalin met near Yalta, Crimea, to discuss the reorganization of post-WWII Europe.
Each country’s leader had his own set of ideas for rebuilding and re-establishing order in the war-torn continent. Roosevelt wanted Soviet participation in the newly formed United Nations and immediate support from the Soviets in fighting the ongoing war in the Pacific against Japan.
Churchill argued for free and fair elections leading to democratic regimes in Central and Eastern Europe, especially Poland.
Stalin, on the other hand, wanted Soviet “sphere of influence” in Central and Eastern Europe, starting with Poland, in order to provide the Soviet Union with a geopolitical buffer zone between it and the western capitalist world.

Soon after the conference it became clear that Stalin had no intension of holding up his end of negotiations. He eventually allowed for elections in Poland, but not before sending in Soviet troops to eliminate any and all opposition to the communist party in control of the provisional government. The 1947 “elections” solidified communist rule in Poland and its place as one of the first Soviet satellite states.
2. Never really paid attention to what Trump's goal was in Korea. I assumed it was a long shot and if anything good came of it, it would be all gravy, imo. Really I was annoyed he was not more focused on domestic issues.

3. You are the one attacking Trump for normal diplomacy, while whining about republicans attacking Obama. That makes YOU the hypocrite.
Normal diplomacy took place in Singapore and in Vietnam, not in W. Virginia.

Trump was gushing, like a teenage school girl.

In February 1945, when they were confident of an Allied victory, U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and Stalin met near Yalta, Crimea, to discuss the reorganization of post-WWII Europe.
Each country’s leader had his own set of ideas for rebuilding and re-establishing order in the war-torn continent. Roosevelt wanted Soviet participation in the newly formed United Nations and immediate support from the Soviets in fighting the ongoing war in the Pacific against Japan.
Churchill argued for free and fair elections leading to democratic regimes in Central and Eastern Europe, especially Poland.
Stalin, on the other hand, wanted Soviet “sphere of influence” in Central and Eastern Europe, starting with Poland, in order to provide the Soviet Union with a geopolitical buffer zone between it and the western capitalist world.

Soon after the conference it became clear that Stalin had no intension of holding up his end of negotiations. He eventually allowed for elections in Poland, but not before sending in Soviet troops to eliminate any and all opposition to the communist party in control of the provisional government. The 1947 “elections” solidified communist rule in Poland and its place as one of the first Soviet satellite states.

YOu are just trolling now, Troll boy.

400 posts later, and lefties STILL cannot tell us why lefties are always defending communism in usmb threads about communism.

Wrong. Churchill didn't trust Stalin. FDR was the sap.

Why should the left condemn a dead economic ideal? You keep on and on about the left being "communists" simply to deflect from your own fascism and authoritarianism? Why do Republicans promote authoritarianism and fight democracy?
I've been asking for their definition of communism throughout the entire thread. None has been forthcoming, even though the term was used six (6) times in the OP. When definitions are different, communication breaks down.

They don't even know what they're talking about, even though the definition of the word isn't exactly difficult to find. They just spit the word out without thinking, like a weird Trumpster Tourette's.

Modern day Archie Bunkers, nothing more.

OavYQV2.gif

I've been asking for their definition of communism throughout the entire thread. None has been forthcoming, even though the term was used six (6) times in the OP. When definitions are different, communication breaks down.

They don't even know what they're talking about, even though the definition of the word isn't exactly difficult to find. They just spit the word out without thinking, like a weird Trumpster Tourette's.

Modern day Archie Bunkers, nothing more.

OavYQV2.gif

Even those who claim a knowledge of economics simply parrot the usual Republican lies about leftist policies. Like raising the minimum wage increases unemployment - it doesn't. Unemployment has gone down every time it's raised.

Wrong. Churchill didn't trust Stalin. FDR was the sap.
Right, the GQP is trying to rewrite even 75 year old history?

On 23 February 1945 Churchill invited all ministers outside the War Cabinet to his room at the House of Commons to hear his account of the Yalta conference and the one at Malta that had preceded it. The Labour minister Hugh Dalton recorded in his diary that “The PM spoke very warmly of Stalin. He was sure […] that as long as Stalin lasted, Anglo-Russian friendship could be maintained.”

When he rose to speak in the Commons on 27 February in order to expound the Yalta agreement Churchill stated his impression “that Marshal Stalin and the Soviet leaders wish to live in honourable friendship and equality with the Western democracies. I feel also that their word is their bond.”
Justifying this latter claim in his memoirs, Churchill wrote: “I felt bound to proclaim my confidence in Soviet faith in order to procure it. In this I was encouraged by Stalin’s behaviour about Greece.”
As we have already seen, however, he claimed privately to be “Profoundly impressed with the friendly attitude of Stalin and Molotov.”

Naturally, on a political discussion site, there is a lot of discussion about communism. The pattern that I see over and over is condemnation of communism from righties, and support and defense of communism from lefties. Why don't we see lefties condemning communism? Even in this very thread, we will see lefties trying to protect communism with attempts to derail the thread instead of condemning communism. Why don't lefties condemn it?

Show me one instance where lefties have defended communism and show one government policy which is communist to the core.
See how good you are now.

Show me one instance where lefties have defended communism and show one government policy which is communist to the core.
See how good you are now.
The guy who posted post #414 defended communism by evading the discussion of communism as described in the opening post.

Forum List

Back