Condemning communism

I have yet to see any communist or communism in the USA...
Actually, there is quite a bit.
There are small communal communities scattered all over.
Communism can work quite well in small communities of like minded people.
It will never, and has never worked in a large society

Why don't you name some of these communist small towns in the US?

Yet you just said, in post 333, that I have a "commie soul".
You do have a commie soul, and it can be seen when you continuously evade discussing the pattern described in the opening post where the threads about communism on this board have lefties defending communism and righties condemning it. The evasion is the characteristic that gives you away.

Why don't you name some of these communist small towns in the US?
This forum is a small community that has a lot of commies. It has a few commies mixed into the government of the site as well. This doesn't mean that usmb is a communist town though.

You do have a commie soul, and it can be seen when you continuously evade discussing the pattern described in the opening post where the threads about communism on this board have lefties defending communism and righties condemning it. The evasion is the characteristic that gives you away.
What do you mean by "commie"?

:laugh:

I'm just kidding. I know you don't back up your words.

He said nothing about "towns".

iamwhatiseem said:

Did you ever read the diaries of William Bradford? Communism doesn't work in small communities either.

What do you mean by "commie"?

:laugh:

I'm just kidding. I know you don't back up your words.
Check out post 290.

If you genuinely wanted my definition of communism, you would post something that proves you read and understood the opening post and actual premise of the thread. I've clearly stated several times that I won't address your evasion until AFTER you addressed the opening post.

iamwhatiseem said:
Where is the part about towns?

Have you at least considered switching to decaf?
Here is the opening post that lefties are so afraid to reply to:

"Naturally, on a political discussion site, there is a lot of discussion about communism. The pattern that I see over and over is condemnation of communism from righties, and support and defense of communism from lefties. Why don't we see lefties condemning communism? Even in this very thread, we will see lefties trying to protect communism with attempts to derail the thread instead of condemning communism. Why don't lefties condemn it?"

"Naturally, on a political discussion site, there is a lot of discussion about communism. The pattern that I see over and over is condemnation of communism from righties, and support and defense of communism from lefties. Why don't we see lefties condemning communism? Even in this very thread, we will see lefties trying to protect communism with attempts to derail the thread instead of condemning communism. Why don't lefties condemn it?"

You are manic about communism.. I have seen two people who defend communism.. Why are you so upset?

So you meant 'Communities'.. and didn't understnd my question?
You won't be quoting where he said towns, and you won't be posting anything that proves you read and understood the opening post. All lefties have to offer on this thread are their best shell games. Lefty shell games validate the premise of the thread as described in the opening post.

You have been told over and over again that you will not 'earn' a reply to your post until you first reply to this one:

Your reply must be at least 1500 words in length, double-spaced, Times New Roman with footnotes and citations. You know what to do, now do it! DO IT!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back