Condemning communism

I posted the quote. It was FDR talking ABOUT stalin, not TO stalin. You are a moron.

Leaders talk diplomatic bullshit all the time. It is part of the job.

Trump tried to work towards PEACE on the Korean Peninsula. It was pretty much doomed from the beginning, but he tried.

And you libs want to attack him for THAT?

You are all soulless monsters.
You didn't post a quote from anyone, you dipshit.
YOU said FDR said that idiot, when he never did.

'Leaders talk diplomatic bullshit all the time. It is part of the job'.
What the orange retard said wasn't 'diplomacy', Trump was sucking his dick.

'And you libs want to attack him for THAT'?

No for falling in love with a commie.

But speaking of that Trump's son attacked Obama for doing the same thing.

Hannity wasted no time in congratulating Trump for the news. At the opening of his show, Hannity said: “Huge breaking news tonight: President Trump scoring a big win and possibly averting a major global nuclear crisis tonight with North Korea.” After Fox White House correspondent John Roberts explained the news, Hannity called it a “historic day by any measure.”

However, Hannity had a much different take a decade ago, when Obama was asked during a July 2007 presidential primary debate whether he would meet “separately, without precondition, … with the leaders of Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Cuba, and North Korea, in order to bridge the gap that divides our countries?” Obama replied, “I would.”

On October 26, 2008, Hannity returned to Obama’s reply, calling it “one of the most disturbing displays of Obama’s lack of foreign policy expertise.” He then suggested that Obama would be “the new Jimmy Carter.”

'President Obama promised on the campaign trail to engage our adversaries without preconditions. Well, America, in that spirit the president has a new pen pal, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Il'.

What does Trump's son have to remark now that his daddy fell in love with a commie?

Have any of the Trumpsters defined "communism" yet?
Have you or any of your comrades stepped up and answered the opening post yet? Are you still trying to perpetuate the notion that a new thread about what communism is has to be started and answered within this one before the opening post can be answered? Go on now, post your next evasion...

Have you or any of your comrades stepped up and answered the opening post yet? Are you still trying to perpetuate the notion that a new thread about what communism is has to be started and answered within this one before the opening post can be answered? Go on now, post your next evasion...
Yeah, I didn't think so. And yes, I have condemned communism. You pretended not to believe me.

Those who don't follow your instructions probably don't do so because they'd be lowering themselves to your level, and they don't want to do that. And since you don't have the balls to define such an important word, I don't blame them.

And a nice, gentle reminder: I'm a better capitalist than you could ever dream of being, coward.

Communismm is not communal living nor is it a government ostensibly devoted to communal living.

It is a system of government designed to enslave and control all people.
Great posts, spot on.

Well Noted posted the difference between state of state and state of being, lower case c and upper case C, here is what he posted:

"It would help to give sharp definitions of communism, especially lower case communism and upper case Communism. The latter is a state of a state, while the former is a state of personal being far to the left of the left/right partisanship. Lower case communism is our natural, feral state at birth, animal beings. Upper case Communists are unbroken beasts running in organic herds, most often fleeing bullets in the back from the Glorious leader's friendly fire. They lack the mind-space to disagree with a direct order, somewhat like a biological robot. There are no academic categories or distinctions that identify Communism or communists because they fight out of ideological hate while the civilized world fights for love of family."

Yeah, I didn't think so. And yes, I have condemned communism.
I didn't ask you if you had gotten around to condemning communism, I asked if you or any of your comrades had gotten around to answering the openi g post. Big difference here.

And yes, I have condemned communism. You pretended not to believe me.
Provide a link to where you did this prior to this thread. Condemning communism AFTER being called out on it is a commie move and a lie.

I didn't ask you if you had gotten around to condemning communism, I asked if you or any of your comrades had gotten around to answering the openi g post. Big difference here.
You asked why. I just told you. Is English your first language?

Perhaps if you provided a working definition, they would be more likely to respond.

I'm just kidding. I know you don't have the balls to do that.

You asked why. I just told you. Is English your first language?
Nice evasion. Making sure to evade addressing your quote of me stating "big difference" was critical for your evasion.

Provide a link to where you did this prior to this thread. Condemning communism AFTER being called out on it is a commie move and a lie.
Happy to. August 22, 2020. Post 13 from this thread:

"I condemn communists and communism. You folks are just, so, lost."

See, unlike you, I'm neither a coward nor a liar.

You are completely out of your league here. You are a child, just like the orange child you adore.

Happy to. August 22, 2020. Post 13 from this thread:

"I condemn communists and communism. You folks are just, so, lost."

See, unlike you, I'm neither a coward nor a liar.

You are completely out of your league here. You are a child, just like the orange child you adore.
The quote works for prior condemnation, although your statement on that thread was just a dishonest claim that was meant to provide shade for you to shield your commie soul under.

The quote works for prior condemnation, although your statement on that thread was just a dishonest claim that was meant to provide shade for you to shield your commie soul under.
Tell me: What makes you think I'm a "commie"?

Your word. I'm sure you have the balls to back it up.

Go ahead. Please be specific, with examples. Go.

:popcorn:

I just shoved your bullshit down your throat and you don't even realize it.

You have been conned. Badly. By voices you choose to trust.
I'm not being conned here. I can see clearly that you have not addressed the opening post, and I can still see that you will continue evading posting anything that demonstrates that you even read and understood it.

I'm not being conned here. I can see clearly that you have not addressed the opening post, and I can still see that you will continue evading posting anything that demonstrates that you even read and understood it.

This thread is not asking you to condemn communism, and it is not about how I know you are a commie. Here is the opening post that you are evading:

"Naturally, on a political discussion site, there is a lot of discussion about communism. The pattern that I see over and over is condemnation of communism from righties, and support and defense of communism from lefties. Why don't we see lefties condemning communism? Even in this very thread, we will see lefties trying to protect communism with attempts to derail the thread instead of condemning communism. Why don't lefties condemn it?"

This thread is not asking you to condemn communism, and it is not about how I know you are a commie. Here is the opening post that you are evading:

"Naturally, on a political discussion site, there is a lot of discussion about communism. The pattern that I see over and over is condemnation of communism from righties, and support and defense of communism from lefties. Why don't we see lefties condemning communism? Even in this very thread, we will see lefties trying to protect communism with attempts to derail the thread instead of condemning communism. Why don't lefties condemn it?"
Yet you just said, in post 333, that I have a "commie soul".

You just get more and more pathetic.

Let me know when you're ready to man up and back up your words. I won't be holding my breath.

Jesus of Nazareth, for example, was a communist.
Not so

Jesus was a monarchist

He didnt tell the rich man to turn over all his wealth to Caesar

He said sell it to the highest bidder and GIVE the money to the poor

To simple minded binary thinking right wing asshole, not coming out and actively condemning communism (or any thing else for that matter) is the same as supporting it.

There can be no middle ground.

For anything!

Forum List

Back