Condemning communism

:auiqs.jpg:
How fucking ironic. You've been refusing to provide your definition of the word. On this thread.

What is communism? Tell us. It can be defined in one, medium-sized sentence.

What is communism in MAGA World? Go.
It is what we see today. Liars accusing others of being liars who may be liars themselves to achieve the final result. In our modern Western World it is like being in a mansion to the purveyors of gulag living. Most today pushing this live great lives. But the peasants will not.

It is what we see today. Liars accusing others of being liars who may be liars themselves to achieve the final result. In our modern Western World it is like being in a mansion to the purveyors of gulag living. Most today pushing this live great lives. But the peasants will not.
Huh? Was a definition of communism planted somewhere in your latest vague word salad?

You guys sure do use the word a lot, yet you can't provide a clear and accurate definition of it.

The problem is that you do not understand what communism is.

Communism is just as much an authoritarian political theory as it is an economic theory.
You may be right but that is not how I define it. To my mind communism is government ownership, central planning, and top down management. If the government is democratically elected then it is communism but not authoritarian. Theoretical, maybe, but the Soviet Union started that way, unfortunately it didn't last very long.

Speaking at a rally on Saturday night in West Virginia, Trump revealed that he had “fell in love” with the very man Republicans labeled a “nut job” and a “lunatic” just a few years ago. “I was really being tough and so was he. And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love, ok? No really. He wrote me beautiful letters. And they’re great letters. And then we fell in love.”

I don't, but your fat orange, dear leader gained a boyfriend.
Who is that?

So, we must condemn communism, your dear leader and his cult never did, real communism, not the Trump cult's, warped notions of communism.
No democrat advocated nor praised it.

Your dear leader did, so did his cult.

“And I like President Xi a lot. I consider him a friend, and – but I like him a lot. I’ve gotten to know him very well. He’s a strong gentleman, right? Anybody that – he’s a strong guy, tough guy.” (June 30, 2019)

* “President Xi, who is a strong man, I call him King, he said, ‘But I am not King, I am president.’ I said, ‘No, you’re president for life and therefore, you’re King.’ He said, ‘Huh. Huh.’ He liked that.” (April 2, 2019)

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2019

So, you never condemned Trump for his praise of communist, so therefore you endorse communism.
Wrong thread commie, this one is not about Trump.

How fucking ironic. You've been refusing to provide your definition of the word. On this thread.
Your response that demonstrates that you read and understood the opening post first, my response to your evasion second.

So far, on this thread, no real definition of the term "communism", yet the Trumpsters aggressively spray it around like water every day.

This could actually be worse: I'm beginning to wonder if Trumpsters even know what the definition of "definition" is.
You forgot about the opening post. Stop evading.

Huh? Was a definition of communism planted somewhere in your latest vague word salad?

You guys sure do use the word a lot, yet you can't provide a clear and accurate definition of it.
Fallacy. A new thread about what communism is does not need to be started in order for you to answer the opening post. Evasion.

You forgot about the opening post. Stop evading.
In the OP you use the word "communism" six (6) times. There is no definition, or anything approaching a definition. There is no context. There are no examples.

You refuse to clarify. So you either (a) actually, literally don't know what the hell you're talking about, or (b) know that if you provide an accurate definition of communism it will make you look foolish, because no one is calling for it or advocating it.

Either way, you're looking pretty silly by evading. But, be my guest!

Fallacy. A new thread about what communism is does not need to be started in order for you to answer the opening post. Evasion.

Yep. And Mac1958 knows that.

Taking a discussion into the weeds, arguing over minutia, perhaps with some discussion of semantics, is a great way to deflect, dodge and/or bury the point.

Which, of course, once again, makes the point of the op.

You know what would really be a thread that would completement this, mac1958, a thread challenging conservatives to condemn Fascism.

You should totally do that, and if you don't one of us should. Should be you though.

Yep. And Mac1958 knows that.

Taking a discussion into the weeds, arguing over minutia, perhaps with some discussion of semantics, is a great way to deflect, dodge and/or bury the point.

Which, of course, once again, makes the point of the op.

You know what would really be a thread that would completement this, mac1958, a thread challenging conservatives to condemn Fascism.

You should totally do that, and if you don't one of us should. Should be you though.
What is communism?

Wrong.

Communism is never about and has never been about being social.
Communists are some of the nicest, friendliest, evil people I know. Their development stopped in adolescence because their parents were more ideological than loving, resulting in red-diaper sociopaths like the late-night mean-humor shows.

Forum List

Back