concord becomes first city to ban bottled water

what happens if ya get caught with a bottle of water in concord? 20-life? :lol:

racist bastards let beer and soda off the hook,, must be some lobbying money paid out huh??

racist bastards let beer and soda off the hook,, must be some lobbying money paid out huh??

do you have beer and soda faucets in your house? what about free fountains throughout the place?

Concord, MA to be First U.S. Town to Ban Bottled Water : TreeHugger

Think its a smart move personally. Don't know why people can't just buy sport drink containers and fill them with water. Brita water filters are like $10 for 3 months of use and they clean the water way better than crappy bottled water which is really just tap water.

Pur is better than Brita, it gets our cryptosportidium. I happen to drink a lot of water and they don't sell the kind of filters I need for my bottle anymore. I object to the banning of bottled water. I do try to bring my own water with me, but you can't carry it through security anymore and you want me to drink unfiltered water? That's just stupid.

thats fucking gross. do you know how much shit is in hoses even before you take it home and leave it around bugs and other animals?

you just die if you looked into the water lines in concord,, probably full of fungus, cockroaches and rats.. enjoy yer drink.
Builds your immune system.
Ate dirt, chewed on pencils painted with lead-based paint, wallered in mud puddles, swam in drainage ditches and ponds.
Haven't taken a sick day in more than 10 years
:cool:

The most popular bottled water brands are just purified tap water anyway.

I firmly believe that drinking straight from the tap is healthy, and character building.

Anyway, NYC has the cleanest and most delicious tap water in the world.

Yeah I grew up drinking out of the garden hose and I'm perfectly. . . . .

Okay moving right along here. . . .

We gave up bottled water at our house partly for environmental reasons and mostly for economic reasons. We just couldn't see paying $12-$16/gallon for bottled water.

We have admired the enterprising soul who first thought to bottle and sell water, though, and admire even more the marketing genius who convinced us that the brand of water we bought was important.

But unless a lot of cities follow suit with Concord, I think Concord merchants are probably going to take a hit because a lot of folks will just go elsewhere to buy bottle water. And they'll probaby buy other stuff in those other places as well instead of at their local supermarket, convenience store, or gas station.

We did the whole Pur walter filter thing. They are designed to break. Period. We got tired of it and drink tons of water so we bought a Culligan under the sink water filter. Because we are plumbing disabled we called a plumber to put it in . . . which, after seeing what he did, was a stupid thing to do it was so easy but . . . hey. We replace the filter every 5-6 months (vs. every 2 months w/the Pur filter) so the price runs about the same. Worth every dime, imo. We keep a gallon jug (yeah, plastic ... can't find glass anywhere) in the fridge. We do buy bottled water by the case only for work for the kid or hubs (he did buy a stainless bottle but it makes the water taste metallic).

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Culligan-US-EZ-4-EZ-Change-Under-Sink-Drinking/dp/B000NNPVUS]Amazon.com: Culligan US-EZ-4 EZ-Change Level-4 Under-Sink Drinking Water System: Home Improvement[/ame]

We did the whole Pur walter filter thing. They are designed to break. Period. We got tired of it and drink tons of water so we bought a Culligan under the sink water filter. Because we are plumbing disabled we called a plumber to put it in . . . which, after seeing what he did, was a stupid thing to do it was so easy but . . . hey. We replace the filter every 5-6 months (vs. every 2 months w/the Pur filter) so the price runs about the same. Worth every dime, imo. We keep a gallon jug (yeah, plastic ... can't find glass anywhere) in the fridge. We do buy bottled water by the case only for work for the kid or hubs (he did buy a stainless bottle but it makes the water taste metallic).

Amazon.com: Culligan US-EZ-4 EZ-Change Level-4 Under-Sink Drinking Water System: Home Improvement

dearest zoomm who is walter? and what micron did it take to filter hymn?? Izz he okay now? :eusa_angel::eusa_pray:

Amazon.com: Culligan US-EZ-4 EZ-Change Level-4 Under-Sink Drinking Water System: Home Improvement

dearest zoomm who is walter? and what micron did it take to filter hymn?? Izz he okay now? :eusa_angel::eusa_pray:

:lol: :lol: :lol: damn, that's what 4 hours of sleep will do to ya!

btw, this is my favorite Walter:

afdb_fringe_02-07_bishop-1.jpg

Last edited:

:lol: :lol: :lol: damn, that's what 4 hours of sleep will do to ya!

btw, this is my favorite Walter:

afdb_fringe_02-07_bishop-1.jpg

:lol::clap2:

I get the kind for the fridge, not the sink.

Forum List

Back