concerns about the deficit

You assholes didn't give a flying fuck about the deb/deficit when Barry the Boiking was running the show, so spare us all your phaux concern now.

That's true. Democrats were never as concerned as the Conservatives pretended to be. Because they were wrong gives Conservatives the OK to be as wrong?

When the President is from the party you support you don't care about debt or deficit it's only when they are not that you do this applies to both the right and left. There are some on both sides who care no matter which party controls the Presidency but they are the exception not the rule for most this is strictly partisan concern.

When the President is from the party you support you don't care about debt or deficit it's only when they are not that you do this applies to both the right and left. There are some on both sides who care no matter which party controls the Presidency but they are the exception not the rule for most this is strictly partisan concern.
AMEN!

You assholes didn't give a flying fuck about the deb/deficit when Barry the Boiking was running the show, so spare us all your phaux concern now.

That's true. Democrats were never as concerned as the Conservatives pretended to be. Because they were wrong gives Conservatives the OK to be as wrong?
Conservatives continue to be concerned about the debt/deficit and have spoken out against it during Trumps administration.

You equate the fact that we haven't been heard to not having voiced the complaint and that would be a wrong thing to do.

Conservatives continue to be concerned about the debt/deficit and have spoken out against it during Trumps administration.

You equate the fact that we haven't been heard to not having voiced the complaint and that would be a wrong thing to do.

No one is speaking up over the debt. Trump has run the debt to record numbers and you'll vote again for that.

Right and wrong isn't the issue...Fact remains that none of them honestly care one wit about the debt/deficit....Their actions speak.

It's a fact that I've come to accept, and one of the numerous reasons that I quit supporting republicans over 20 years ago.

No one is speaking up over the debt. Trump has run the debt to record numbers and you'll vote again for that.
All of us have been speaking up against the Debt. The problem is, everyone is too busy playing Marx and dividing everyone into tribes so that they can win power in D. C. instead of talking about policy and why we should not be spending money we don't have.

It is ironic that Nancy Pelosi is actually doing us conservatives a solid in keeping Trump from spending another 2 trillion dollars we don't have.

The problem is, Trump has never met a spending bill he didn't like and win or lose, I feel that that money is going to be put out there. How and where it will be spent is a real question for debate, but no one is having that debate right now, are they? Just like they are not having the debate on how the last 8 trillion dollars was spent and who it went to.

All of us have been speaking up against the Debt. The problem is, everyone is too busy playing Marx and dividing everyone into tribes so that they can win power in D. C. instead of talking about policy and why we should not be spending money we don't have.

It is ironic that Nancy Pelosi is actually doing us conservatives a solid in keeping Trump from spending another 2 trillion dollars we don't have.

The problem is, Trump has never met a spending bill he didn't like and win or lose, I feel that that money is going to be put out there. How and where it will be spent is a real question for debate, but no one is having that debate right now, are they? Just like they are not having the debate on how the last 8 trillion dollars was spent and who it went to.

I complain about the wars all the time but I realize it makes no difference.

That a small number complain doesn't mean much.

How can one be heard with the Fake News Media?

Yeah, Trump should have refused to sign off on the latest bloated Budget Congress sent him and let the Federal guv'mint shutdown, just before the elections. That would have got the message through, maybe.

I'm too new to post a URL so chase down USDebtClock realtime (dot org I think) to get some numbers/data, especially making use of their "time machine" function to see the track over the past couple of decades or so ...

In recent decades, I think Clinton may have had a year or two of "surplus" but done at expense of a cut military budget which smacked us when Desert Shield/Desert Storm hit.

Yeah, Trump should have refused to sign off on the latest bloated Budget Congress sent him and let the Federal guv'mint shutdown, just before the elections. That would have got the message through, maybe.

I'm too new to post a URL so chase down USDebtClock realtime (dot org I think) to get some numbers/data, especially making use of their "time machine" function to see the track over the past couple of decades or so ...
It's now a couple weeks and many posts later, so ...

Note that there's a tab at the upper right for their "time machine" fuction that brings up the page and data for different years going back a few decades.

Forum List

Back