Concerning the Upcoming Biden Impeachment and Conviction

who says it has to be forever?

in the meantime keep terrorist from having a training ground to attack us again

Why would they need Afghanistan? Thanks to the Forever War for Oil, they have fertile training grounds in Yemen, Libya, Iraq and Syria.

and xiden sold AMERICA out to the chinese
hitlery sold weapons for AMERICAN lives
get the picture yet
anyhow, xiden is the one afghanistan falls on...you retards admit you put IT in DC....or do you have dementia like your master?

Really, I thought it was Reagan who sold weapons to terrorists... not that you guys minded at the time.

Trump sold out the Afghan Government to the Taliban, Biden just decided this fiasco wasn't worth any more American lives... and he was right.

Why would they need Afghanistan? Thanks to the Forever War for Oil, they have fertile training grounds in Yemen, Libya, Iraq and Syria.

Really, I thought it was Reagan who sold weapons to terrorists... not that you guys minded at the time.

Trump sold out the Afghan Government to the Taliban, Biden just decided this fiasco wasn't worth any more American lives... and he was right.
it’s where they trained for 9/11

True there are numerous places where Obama and Biden failed after the Arab Spring and allowed Iran, the leading state sponsor of terror to gain influence…but why give them back Afghan for that reason?

That makes no sense.

1629799578942.jpeg

it’s where they trained for 9/11

Actually, they trained for 9/11 at American Flight Schools...

They legally entered the United States on student visas and were welcomed by the US government. After 9/11, the only flights allowed to fly were spiriting Saudis out of the country.

True there are numerous places where Obama and Biden failed after the Arab Spring and allowed Iran, the leading state sponsor of terror to gain influence…but why give them back Afghan for that reason?

Wrong question, dummy. The real question is, why are we there at all. The problem with the Arab spring is that it was what Bush claimed he wanted... replacing the oligarchies of the Middle East with flowering Democracy.... and oh, shit, they are voting for Jihadists!!!!! And inviting in the Iranians.

That makes no sense.

Do you know what makes no sense? Letting the Zionists, Halliburton and Exxon dictate what our policies are, because when it comes to the Forever War(TM), it isn't going to be their kids coming home in boxes.

Naw, man, Trump just turned a blind eye when Iran and the Taliban took over all we had won in those previous wars...

Come on, make up your minds. Are you a bunch of peace-loving hippies now? Because if you are, then you should be fine with us getting out of Afghanistan.

Or are you just using the chaos to bash Biden because Trump's presidency was such a shit sandwich.

Here's the thing. What's happening in Kabul has no effect on my life... unlike TRUMP PLAGUE, TRUMP RECESSION and TRUMP RIOTS, which did.

Actually, they trained for 9/11 at American Flight Schools...

They legally entered the United States on student visas and were welcomed by the US government. After 9/11, the only flights allowed to fly were spiriting Saudis out of the country.

Wrong question, dummy. The real question is, why are we there at all. The problem with the Arab spring is that it was what Bush claimed he wanted... replacing the oligarchies of the Middle East with flowering Democracy.... and oh, shit, they are voting for Jihadists!!!!! And inviting in the Iranians.

Do you know what makes no sense? Letting the Zionists, Halliburton and Exxon dictate what our policies are, because when it comes to the Forever War(TM), it isn't going to be their kids coming home in boxes.
Corporate Interest and the Huge Federal Government are in bed together. They do not like each other and there is a third party involved with China.

Naw, man, Trump just turned a blind eye when Iran and the Taliban took over all we had won in those previous wars...

Come on, make up your minds. Are you a bunch of peace-loving hippies now? Because if you are, then you should be fine with us getting out of Afghanistan.

Or are you just using the chaos to bash Biden because Trump's presidency was such a shit sandwich.

Here's the thing. What's happening in Kabul has no effect on my life... unlike TRUMP PLAGUE, TRUMP RECESSION and TRUMP RIOTS, which did.
Oh, so you wished Trump had acted as the worlds cop and invaded nations because you didn’t like what was going on there.

Your TDS is beyond hope, you bitch about wars then you bitch Trump didn’t start any wars.

that was for $$$, asshole
hitlery bargained w/ AMERICA service members lives....you are a pathetic asshole...and thanx 4 showing your anti-AMERICA stance---retard

Here's the thing. What's happening in Kabul has no effect on my life... unlike TRUMP PLAGUE, TRUMP RECESSION and TRUMP RI
Here's the thing. What's happening in Kabul has no effect on my life... unlike the XIDEN/CHINESE PLAGUE, XIDEN INFLATION and XIDEN RIOTS, which do

“I don’t say this lightly and I’ve never said it about anybody else — any other leader in this position. People have been talking about impeaching President Biden. I don’t believe President Biden should be impeached.”

“He’s the commander-in-chief of the U.S. armed forces who’s just essentially surrendered to the Taliban. He shouldn’t be impeached. He should be court-martialed for betraying the United States of America and the United States armed forces.
Colonel Richard Kemp, CBE, formerly in charge of all British military operations in the country

Can’t argue with that.
Yes, we can argue with that, because a Brit is not familiar with our Constitution. We do not court-martial Presidents. The entire idea is asinine!

Oh, so you wished Trump had acted as the worlds cop and invaded nations because you didn’t like what was going on there.

Your TDS is beyond hope, you bitch about wars then you bitch Trump didn’t start any wars.

No, I'm kind of glad the grownups in the military kept him from starting any new wars, given how badly he fucked up the ones we were still engaged in.

He basically surrendered in Afghanistan, releasing the Taliban and negotiating behind the back of the ANG.
He backstabbed the Kurds to the Turks and Iranians..
He ticked off the Iraqis to the point our guys can't leave their bases.

Impeach Biden? I can't stand But who started this crap? Probably some Trumptard.

Forum List

Back