Concerning The Popular Vote. Hillary Didn't Really Win It.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Absentee-Ballot_jpg_800x1000_q100.jpg

Hate to break this to you libs, but even though Gore led Bush by 500,000 in the popular vote, he still didn't even win that one. I guarantee that Hillary lost by an even larger margin. Here's why.

Every deployed U.S. Serviceman or woman voted absentee. In every state, the absentee votes aren't even counted unless it would make a difference in the outcome. So if a candidate is behind by 1000 votes and there are 1300 absentee ballots, then they are counted. In 2012 there was roughly 1.3 million service members deployed to over 150 countries. Here's Hillary's problem. Historically, over 70% of all service members vote Republican.

Every day, there are still close to a million Airmen, Sailors, Marines, and Army soldiers deployed right now that voted absentee. By a 3 to 1 margin most probably voted for Trump........Hillary got beat, at best, by 100,000, at worst by over 500,000 votes. This doesn't include the over 800,000 civilian employees that had to vote absentee as well. Despite the fact that illegals are being allowed to vote in states like Oregon and California, and it is suspected they are voting in Florida, Michigan, and Ohio, padding Hillary's numbers, it looks like if every vote was counted, she'd still lose the popular vote if the electoral college was repealed. Democrats just offer it, but never act on it, because it helps them to De-legitimize a GOP president who wins.

So Democrats, stop bragging about the popular vote, because if the election rules were changed, your asses still would have lost, only by a worse margin.

Links
2016 Election Results: President Live Map by State, Real-Time Voting Updates

Blog: Hillary Wins the Popular Vote -- Not

Great point. Also consider that Trump's campaign strategy was to connect with Americans living in Suburban and rural areas. Democrats own the big population centers of the country but little else.

Not certified, but with a media recount, he did.

Not true, Bush did not win the popular vote.

No, he didnt.

You guys are so desperate your defending George W. Bush now...:laugh:

Trump is president, get used to it. And get ready, because once he's inaugurated, there WILL BE law and order in this country. Then your bullshit temper tantrums will be stopped.

Boy, you have me all wrong. I am ecstatic over the Hill's loss.

No, he didnt.

Trump is president, get used to it. And get ready, because once he's inaugurated, there WILL BE law and order in this country. Then your bullshit temper tantrums will be stopped.

Boy, you have me all wrong. I am ecstatic over the Hill's loss.

No, he didnt.

My apologies, misunderstood where you are coming from.:wink_2:

Absentee-Ballot_jpg_800x1000_q100.jpg

Hate to break this to you libs, but even though Gore led Bush by 500,000 in the popular vote, he still didn't even win that one. I guarantee that Hillary lost by an even larger margin. Here's why.

Every deployed U.S. Serviceman or woman voted absentee. In every state, the absentee votes aren't even counted unless it would make a difference in the outcome. So if a candidate is behind by 1000 votes and there are 1300 absentee ballots, then they are counted. In 2012 there was roughly 1.3 million service members deployed to over 150 countries. Here's Hillary's problem. Historically, over 70% of all service members vote Republican.

Every day, there are still close to a million Airmen, Sailors, Marines, and Army soldiers deployed right now that voted absentee. By a 3 to 1 margin most probably voted for Trump........Hillary got beat, at best, by 100,000, at worst by over 500,000 votes. This doesn't include the over 800,000 civilian employees that had to vote absentee as well. Despite the fact that illegals are being allowed to vote in states like Oregon and California, and it is suspected they are voting in Florida, Michigan, and Ohio, padding Hillary's numbers, it looks like if every vote was counted, she'd still lose the popular vote if the electoral college was repealed. Democrats just offer it, but never act on it, because it helps them to De-legitimize a GOP president who wins.

So Democrats, stop bragging about the popular vote, because if the election rules were changed, your asses still would have lost, only by a worse margin.

Links
2016 Election Results: President Live Map by State, Real-Time Voting Updates

Blog: Hillary Wins the Popular Vote -- Not

An awesome post. Thank you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back