Concerned Conservatives: Are you standing up or standing down to Democrat treason?

I am a fool (as defined in the OP).

I know that the election -- honest or dishonest -- is over.

There is no way in Hades that the Establishment is going to allow Mr. Biden to be denied the Presidency.

Such a shocking reversal would literally cause another civil war -- with many members of the armed forces taking opposite sides.

Besides, big business would not stand for it.

And most Americans, even those who (like me) voted for Mr. Trump and have NO doubt that there was some fraud (although to what extent I do not know) do not want the absolute chaos if Mr. Biden were to be judicially deposed at this stage.

Last edited:
Do you want me to do that?
Of course. I don't fear reading- link away.

Important thing here. Their is only one lawsuit listed that has the potential to swing a state. But even with that state, (not judging the validity just taking it at face value) Trump still loses.

These kinds of things don't exactly speak to a strong or ANY case.
Wishful thinking on your part. Do you actually believe it or are you just programmed to tow the lefty narrative?
They are & have been collecting all the evidence they need to expose the lies, fraud and corruption coming from the Dem cheating machine.
It's coming out soon & denial won't stop it
I gave the pending lawsuits in swing states. None assert voting fraud. I gave the courts decision on one lawsuit. And the brutal way the proposed evidence was slapped down. Those are facts not believes. In fact I made it a point to keep my opinion out of the post as much as I could.

You on the other hand are trying to make the claim that there is so far unrevealed proof of voter fraud out there with the capacity to swing the election. What exactly do you propose the Trump team is waiting for to litigate?

Only one of us needs believe or wishful thinking to make their point. Guess what..... it's not me.
We art only 6 days out & they are collecting evidence. Get back to me in a few weeks when everything starts to implode on the Dems. They jumped the shark this election & they know it. We'll see who is actually doing the wishful thinking soon enough.

If it goes to 10 days, the RNC is going to pull the funding. If Rump History holds true, there is nothing there to prove. No evidence to be presented. If they had the evidence, they would be presenting it now.
Right... because it is totally reasonable to expect them to collect and reveal all their evidence within 6 days of of the most massive fraud in US election history. Makes total sense now :slap:

Rudi claims to have the proof. That means that he needs to turn it over to the army of lawyers and get things rolling. But that's not what the intention is. I discovered why Rump is doing this. He's doing an end run around the Election and the Electoral College that he has zero hopes of winning. Click on my tag for a video that was made BEFORE the election on the methods that might be used. And guess what, Rump is copying the video right down to the wire. He has no intention of paying any attention to any legal election. He's working on a Coup. If that is the way you want to do things, fine. But it won't work in the long run. Remember, the Left stocked up real well.

The media always misrepresents what's really happening behind the scenes...or doesn't cover it at all. Somehow the left managed to practically make a media monopoly...or at least fill some of the jobs with "special agents". We have seen so much ridiculous childlike anti-Trump rhetoric over the last few years it's very easy to see who is desperate and corrupt

I discovered why Rump is doing this
Please tell us more about your super duper insight into the real reason DT isn't allowing the Dem cheating machine to steamroll America with obvious fraud. Do I have to put on a tinfoil hat or is yours strong enough for both of us?
Remember, the Left stocked up real well.
Yeah, the gun haters and wokesters are just too powerful for us simple backwards people that cling to their guns and have the skills of a sniper from years of hunting. I'm not real concerned about emo warriors in face diapers that can't figure out which bathroom to use and will be defending themselves with avocado toast & butt plugs :slap:

Please tell us more about your super duper insight into the real reason DT isn't allowing the Dem cheating machine to steamroll America with obvious fraud. Do I have to put on a tinfoil hat or is yours strong enough for both of us?
Yeah, the gun haters and wokesters are just too powerful for us simple backwards people that cling to their guns and have the skills of a sniper from years of hunting. I'm not real concerned about emo warriors in face diapers that can't figure out which bathroom to use and will be defending themselves with avocado toast & butt plugs :slap:

Don't put the shoe on the other foot. Chances are, you won't care for the outcome. And don't look for all parts of the Federal Government to follow Rump when he tries to succeed. He very well may end up Ruling over an empty shell.

We may end up with a Country with two nations with two leaders and different parts will have to choose which leader to follow. Oh, I know which one Moscow Mitch will follow but not all of the Republican Senate will follow. And without the confirmation, Rump will just have to crown himself.

Don't put the shoe on the other foot. Chances are, you won't care for the outcome. And don't look for all parts of the Federal Government to follow Rump when he tries to succeed. He very well may end up Ruling over an empty shell.

We may end up with a Country with two nations with two leaders and different parts will have to choose which leader to follow. Oh, I know which one Moscow Mitch will follow but not all of the Republican Senate will follow. And without the confirmation, Rump will just have to crown himself.
Right, because DT has already proven what an actual tyrant he is. Lockdowns, mask mandates, letting Burn Loot Murder thugs attack Dem cities, shoving sick people into nursing homes, censorship of the opposition. Oh wait, those were all done by Dems. Never mind.
What outcome won't I care for? Stopping fascist wokesters from burning the country or the booming economy, tax cuts, jobs, reductions in poverty, better trade deals, ME peace deals, killing terrorists, bringing home hostages, eliminating marxist indoctrination & energy independence DT gave us before the dempanic?

Forum List

Back