Concealed carry permit-holders charged in Milwaukee shootings

So fuckin what?

If they're CONVICTED let me know. Otherwise you're as uninformed about this as you are about everything else.

As a concealed carry permit holder I also say jail them if they fired illegally. Just because you have a permit doesn't mean you can ignore the law. Unlike liberals who say if you fired, even legally in self defense, you should be punished.

Mean while, the 9,616 murders with guns committed in 2015........if you transposed the two above to 2015...that would mean 9,614 were committed without a concealed carry permit....mainly by democrats.....in democrat controlled voting districts....

Of the 9,616 gun murders in 2015.....research shows that about 90% of them were committed by criminals with at least one felony conviction, usually more and a long life time of crime and violence to go with those felony convictions.......

Law abiding gun owners are not the problem in this country......when you stupidly focus on them, you actually allow real criminals to get away with murder....

As a concealed carry permit holder I also say jail them if they fired illegally. Just because you have a permit doesn't mean you can ignore the law. Unlike liberals who say if you fired, even legally in self defense, you should be punished.

When it comes to leftist DA's in big cities, you can expect people to be railroaded on bullshit and for "official" press releases to consist of entirely the same batch of bullshit.

And of the two stories.....they have not been convicted...so we don't know wether either one of the shootings was justified or not.....

And of the two stories.....they have not been convicted...so we don't know wether either one of the shootings was justified or not.....

I'm sure once the details come out, the OP link will be dead. Might be a couple stories to follow.

Mean while, the 9,616 murders with guns committed in 2015........if you transposed the two above to 2015...that would mean 9,614 were committed without a concealed carry permit....mainly by democrats.....in democrat controlled voting districts....

Of the 9,616 gun murders in 2015.....research shows that about 90% of them were committed by criminals with at least one felony conviction, usually more and a long life time of crime and violence to go with those felony convictions.......

Law abiding gun owners are not the problem in this country......when you stupidly focus on them, you actually allow real criminals to get away with murder....
You are such a fool. It is good you are on the FBIs watch list.

Forum List

Back