Concealed carrier helps cop during arrest….

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah….I think this cop appreciates citizens carrying guns…..

If it saves one life….right?

Officials: Gun-toting veteran saves life of Bastrop deputy

Not thinking about his own life, a local Marine veteran jumped into action and stopped a man from reaching a Bastrop deputy’s gun as the suspect pummeled the officer during a struggle earlier this month.

“Freeze!” Scott Perkins yelled as he pulled out his concealed handgun, pointing at the suspect.

“I’m alive today because of him,” the deputy, 23-year-old Dylan Dorris said Wednesday, reflecting on the events surrounding a disturbance call outside a Bastrop County gas station Jan. 16. “There are no words to explain it. He’s such an outstanding citizen. He’s here for our country, our community and you really feel the love.”

Very nice, he was a well-trained, and, what a great argument for smart-guns eh? Yep.

The other nice thing, all three, and the kiddos, are still alive as no shots were fired.

Very nice, he was a well-trained, and, what a great argument for smart-guns eh? Yep.

The other nice thing, all three, and the kiddos, are still alive as no shots were fired.

And what do I keep telling you anti gun loons…in most situations the gun is never fired…and the criminal runs away..they don't want to get shot.

And his training…? He was a marine……do you know what kind of Marine? Pistols are not general issue for most Marines and besides target shooting with them they don't get a lot of range time with them.

And what do I keep telling you anti gun loons…in most situations the gun is never fired…and the criminal runs away..they don't want to get shot.

And his training…? He was a marine……do you know what kind of Marine? Pistols are not general issue for most Marines and besides target shooting with them they don't get a lot of range time with them.
He was trained for combative stressful situations. For all we know he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with his deadly toy but since he didn't need to fire it doesn't matter. Soldiers, unlike civilians, are trained, period.

He was trained for combative stressful situations. For all we know he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with his deadly toy but since he didn't need to fire it doesn't matter. Soldiers, unlike civilians, are trained, period.

Unless he was a cook…or a mechanic….or a medic….or a refueler …..there are hundreds of MOS jobs that do not involve shooting guns….they then carry the gun ,but qualify once a year…….

Do you ever do any research…?

Unless he was a cook…or a mechanic….or a medic….or a refueler …..there are hundreds of MOS jobs that do not involve shooting guns….they then carry the gun ,but qualify once a year…….

I know exactly what I am talking about. Soldiers are trained, some vastly better than others, but all of them have more training and know better how to deal with combative stressful situations than the average civilian playing John Wayne. Give it up, you sound like a moron.

I know exactly what I am talking about. Soldiers are trained, some vastly better than others, but all of them have more training and know better how to deal with combative stressful situations than the average civilian playing John Wayne. Give it up, you sound like a moron.

So a cook….who qualifies with his rifle, maybe one time a year, is the same as an infantry soldier….really?

So a cook….who qualifies with his rifle, maybe one time a year, is the same as an infantry soldier….really?
Didn't say anything of the kind, now did I? Stop being childish. It's really undoing your attempts to defend CC.

You cant convince PaintMyFuckingOuthouse anything, dude. He has no idea what the qualifications are for civilians to get a CCW,nor does he have a clue what the average military clerk gets for training nor does he give a shit what the actual facts are anyway.

He is a mindless libtard drone, repeating talking points on command like the trained dog he is....with deep apologies to all dogs for that comparison.

Only a flaming idiot would consider guns as toys.
ShootingKitty1.jpg

Forum List

Back