Comrade Trump slams Generals in Mosul offensive

so what , Free Country and Trump has an OPINION , whats the big deal JimH.

hey Brian , like I said , Free country , everyone is entitled to their opinion Brian !!

Trump isn't mentally fit to even enter the military at the recruit level; let alone its CIC. Donald Trump National Security Issue: Not Mentally Fit For Commander In Chief
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- funny , and you nervous guys can dirty your pants I guess . If the Trump is elected he will get the nuclear codes and the buttons . I just hope that the nuke button is well greased , slides easily and is on a hair trigger and in a quick draw holster Sillhouette .

so what , Free Country and Trump has an OPINION

As the GOP candidate for CiC, he proves once again he is not fit to lead. With Americans in harms way in Iraq and Syria he should keep his uninformed negative opinions to himself.

As the GOP candidate for CiC, he proves once again he is not fit to lead. With Americans in harms way in Iraq and Syria he should keep his uninformed negative opinions to himself.
---------------------------------------------------- obviously both I and the Trump disagree with you . As I said Its a free country , no reason to keep ones opinion to himself BBoo !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- funny , and you nervous guys can dirty your pants I guess . If the Trump is elected he will get the nuclear codes and the buttons . I just hope that the nuke button is well greased , slides easily and is on a hair trigger and in a quick draw holster Sillhouette .
Yeah, because we need a global nuclear disaster. Do you also hope the Russian's nuclear arsenal is well-greased? Ever seen pictures of Hiroshima after the bomb?

Just like Trump, you live in a false reality of feeling invincible.

course , if my opinion is wrong , just get someone to arrest Trump for his Free Speech BBoo .

Yeah, because we need a global nuclear disaster. Do you also hope the Russian's nuclear arsenal is well-greased? Ever seen pictures of Hiroshima after the bomb?

Just like Trump, you live in a false reality of feeling invincible.
----------------------------------------------------- off topic but results of 'hiroshima' were fine and the nuking of japan was needed to save my Fathers life so that he could Father me and my brothers and sisters . And to eventually take me duck hunting Silhouette .

japan shouldn't have messed with the USA , see their attack on Pearl Harbor Silhouette

---------------------------------------------------- obviously both I and the Trump disagree with you . As I said Its a free country , no reason to keep ones opinion to himself BBoo !!
:
Unless that opinion shows how ignorant one is. Maybe his campaign staff can take away his tongue, like they did Twitter.

You're not running to be CiC. The man has no sense honor. Not fit to command.

yeah , yeah , yeah , if illary is elected maybe she will have TRUMP arrested JimH and BBoo !!

course , if my opinion is wrong , just get someone to arrest Trump for his Free Speech BBoo .

It's what could effect the troops in the fields. We have formed a coalition. Talk like that might undermine the confidence in not only those fighting on the ground, but their commanders as well. His military advisers should set him straight and tell him to button it while the fighting is going on. The best thing to do is to vote against Trump.

let the ALL VOLUNTEER military do its job that it is paid to do BBoo .

What an incompetent moron this guy is, and so is anyone who actually votes for this buffoon.
-------------------------------------- morning , so looks like you may also be a dirty underwear guy but don't be concerned , Hillary has the election in the bag doesn't she Vor ?? ------------------ Go TRUMP !!

New Topics

Forum List

Back