Computer repairman who claimed to have Hunter's laptop Closes Shop

Sally Yates might become the next Attorney General. Remember Trump fired her. They’re also talking about Merrick garland becoming the next Attorney General. The guy the GOP screwed over

The entire Trump crime family is definitely going to have problems after January 20. I can’t wait.

Trump and IVanka could be a Toofer because he paid her hundreds of thousands of dollars as his tax advisor and then wrote all that off as a tax write off. That’s multiple felonies on different levels.

View attachment 423957
View attachment 423956
I'd fire the IRS then.
Next on Trump's hit list is William Barr The Unloyal.
Hit list ? Rotflmbo.. If Trump was as bad as you and other's here try to paint him as, then you wouldn't be around to freely do your bad mouthing of him and his family like you all have done here. Be glad you are an American, and be thankful that Trump wasn't Hitler like you all wanted him so bad to be. Wouldn't have been as easy for you all if he was Hitler, so be thankful.
By "hit list," I mean people he fires.

So in your world, if you fire the business who does your oil changes on your cars, and go to a different shop to have it done.... you are engaged in having a hit list?

If you fire the company who provides cell phone service, and hire a different company, then you have a hit list?

If you go to a different store? If you fire the guy who mows your lawn, that's a 'hit list'?

You have a very different idea of what a hit list is, compared to most people.

1. Is it because he had a VIP laptop and didn't shut up about it?
  2. Why do these VIP guys act so Average Joe dumb and illiterate on computers anyway?
  3. If said VIP is that rich, he can easily, all by himself, buy a brand new laptop, transfer his files, and trash the old one without risking ID theft.

The computers had gotten wet. He couldn't transfer anything from them.
Thats strange. Somehow the alleged computers were in good enough condition to allow the operative/repairman to go through the files.

Hunter Biden is perpetually broke. Buying new computers, even if he could transfer the data, probably wasn't a great option.
Thats strange. All we keep hearing about is that he was making thousands and millions and yes even billions from his contacts. But he couldn't afford to buy a new laptop?

Hunter Biden is not a criminal mastermind. He got kicked out of the military in less than a month for drugs. Not an easy task. He left drugs and a crack pipe in a rental car. He got a stripper pregnant, then had to be sued to pay child support. The list goes on!

I bet even he could have come up with a more believable story than you have.
Thats strange. Somehow the alleged computers were in good enough condition to allow the operative/repairman to go through the files.

You don't even know why someone takes a computer to a 'REPAIRMAN'. Holy cow you are stupid.

Thats strange. All we keep hearing about is that he was making thousands and millions and yes even billions from his contacts. But he couldn't afford to buy a new laptop?

Believe it or not, some people have stuff on their computers they would like to transfer to a new computer. You can't do that if it isn't working, Stupid.

It still doesn't explain how a computer "couldn't transfer anything" but somehow all of the files were in tact.
But please keep up with the name calling...it's literally all you have left.

Also, you never answered....did the FBI make copies as Markle said or did the repairman make copies as bripat9643 said? C'mon....you guys have to keep your lies more consistent if you want anyone to believe you.
when I change all my computers over to ssd's I used samsung magician. copied everything without a miss.

Which of those would you consider traditional Republican party values? Certainly not all of that. That was more likely an election pitch, than a traditional Republican value.

What does a platform from over half a century ago have to do with today? Would you like to review the Democrat's platform from 1954 too?

Which of those would you consider traditional Republican party values? Certainly not all of that. That was more likely an election pitch, than a traditional Republican value.

What does a platform from over half a century ago have to do with today? Would you like to review the Democrat's platform from 1954 too?

He is the one that brought it up. It has some minor relevance, but like the United Nations still seemed like a brilliant idea back in the 1950s. Now we know it's practically a hive for the evil.

Sally Yates might become the next Attorney General. Remember Trump fired her. They’re also talking about Merrick garland becoming the next Attorney General. The guy the GOP screwed over

The entire Trump crime family is definitely going to have problems after January 20. I can’t wait.

Trump and IVanka could be a Toofer because he paid her hundreds of thousands of dollars as his tax advisor and then wrote all that off as a tax write off. That’s multiple felonies on different levels.

View attachment 423957
View attachment 423956
I'd fire the IRS then.
Hit list ? Rotflmbo.. If Trump was as bad as you and other's here try to paint him as, then you wouldn't be around to freely do your bad mouthing of him and his family like you all have done here. Be glad you are an American, and be thankful that Trump wasn't Hitler like you all wanted him so bad to be. Wouldn't have been as easy for you all if he was Hitler, so be thankful.

So in your world, if you fire the business who does your oil changes on your cars, and go to a different shop to have it done.... you are engaged in having a hit list?

If you fire the company who provides cell phone service, and hire a different company, then you have a hit list?

If you go to a different store? If you fire the guy who mows your lawn, that's a 'hit list'?

Libs don't fire anyone, they just reward them no matter how bad they are, and it's done with pampering along with participation trophies, and worse if they are government employees then look out, because they reward them with life time jobs where they can be as slack or lazy as they want to be, because "hey we the tax payers" are forced by them to foot the bill regardless. Anyone who doesn't see the corrupt mindset of the leftist/liberals by now is definitely part of the problems, and are never part of the solutions.

View attachment 423957
View attachment 423956
I'd fire the IRS then.

Libs don't fire anyone, they just reward them no matter how bad they are, and it's done with pampering along with participation trophies, and worse if they are government employees then look out, because they reward them with life time jobs where they can be as slack or lazy as they want to be, because "hey we the tax payers" are forced by them to foot the bill regardless. Anyone who doesn't see the corrupt mindset of the leftist/liberals by now is definitely part of the problems, and are never part of the solutions.

Not exactly true. I don't know if you have actually worked for a flaming liberal, but they are the most brutal slave masters there are.

Liberals in society demand others never fire anyone. Liberals in government, try and regulate that other people must never expect work from workers.

But liberals in business, are absolute slave drivers. They are the most horrific people to work for. And I'm pretty sure it's the same reason they tend to give nothing to charity.

Because they support unions, and so-called workers rights, they have no problem being absolute crap to workers themselves... just like they support programs, and demanding others pay for free stuff, they give no help themselves to their fellow man.

Update on Mac Isaac, the computer repairman that claimed he had Hunter Biden's laptop. According to USA Today:

Ten days after the election, a sign on the repair shop’s door said it had closed. A neighbor said the owner, Mac Isaac had left town.

Read full article below
Computer repairman in Hunter Biden laptop saga closes up shop.

That corrupt MFer got to running like...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Well yeah. Remember, left-wingers are terrorists. No doubt he was threatened repeatedly by the terrorist Democrats.

Wait a minute, I have a few friends that are Democrats and they didn't get the terrorist membership cards. Please let the Order of Terrorist Brotherhood know this so they can get the proper forms sent to all Democrats.

Did you complain about terrorism when BLM was burning cities? Or did you blame Trump?

When this guy who is a leader of the BLM said openly that he'll engage in violence if he doesn't get what he wants.... did you oppose that? Or blame Trump?

Because last I checked threatening violence to get political change, is the very definition of terrorism.

Why were stores boarding up?

Because right-wing conservatives where threatening to burn down cities if they didn't get what they wanted?

Really? Where? Who?

Or was it left-wingers threatening mass violence to get what they want?

Democrats are the party of terrorists. That's just a fact now. It's not a debatable point. It's not some random insult.... it just is the truth.

Did Biden or anyone anywhere on the left-wing at any point, condemn BLM, or Antifa, or any of the riots and attacks on the Federal Court building?

Or did you blame Trump?

You who else used that same strategy of violence for political change, other than terrorists? I'll give you a hint.... might have happened in Germany almost a 100 years ago.

I never said anything about the looting and rioting other than it was criminal acts and should be stopped. You seem to read in whatever pops into that mush you have for a brain.

"I never said"... Since when I do care what you specifically said?

Your leadership of the Democrap party has never once directly condemned, and told off the BLM or any other terrorist group for committing violence.

You want to prove me wrong? List all the statements by Democrat leadership in response to BLM threatening violence for political change.

Let see the quotes condemning clear terrorist statements.

Oh you can't? That I don't care what you said. Your party is the party of terrorism, and not one Democrap can even attempt a counter argument, because you all know I'm right.

One huge problem. I am a republican. Now,don't you feel foolish.

No, I don't feel foolish at all. That's like having webbed feet, quacking, feathers, and having a beak, and then saying "I'm a Turnip. Now don't you feel foolish.".

No, I don't. In all the years I've known you on this forum, I can't think of single post of yours that I have read, that seemed even remotely Republican in nature.

If you have made posts that show you have any non-Democrat values, I must have missed them.

And maybe I have. But that doesn't change the impression you have made over more than a few years.

I just did a site search for every post you've made for the past 2 days, and read through them. Not one shows any traditional Republican-like values.

Regardless.... I stand by everything I stated about Democrats, whether you do or don't believe those statements apply to you specifically.

If you can find anything, showing the Leadership opposed clear terrorist statements and actions by BLM and Antifa, feel free to post their condemnation.

In fact in some ways BLM actually acknowledged there tactic was terrorism, and that it worked to win Biden the Presidency.

What do you think THREATENING "If you don't concede, then we'll have unrest!" is? That's terrorism.

Biden himself basically said this.

“The African American community stood up again for me. They always have my back, and I’ll have yours,” Biden said at the Chase Center in Wilmington, Del. “I said from the outset I wanted a campaign that represented America, and I think we did that. Now that’s what I want the administration to look like.”

Really? The community that set fire to cities? They have your back?

Well they did. Their violence won Biden the election. Terrorism was allowed to succeed in the US. That's what the Democrats are, whether they admit it or not.

You want "Traditional" Republican Values? Here they are. And just how many of these "Values" have your and yours stomped into the ground.

Republican Party Platform of 1956

You are wrong. Ike was real and lived what you saw in that plank. He tried to impress on his Administration those same values. When he said something, he meant it.

You are used to fakes who say a lot of things and don't mean a damned thing. And I am not just speaking of one side or the other. When a real leader comes along they get beaten to the ground quickly. Like Jim West form the Dems. I would mention a Republican but right now, there just aren't any that comes to mind.

View attachment 423957
View attachment 423956
I'd fire the IRS then.

If you fire one or two? No.

When you fire 9 out of 10? Absofuckinglutely...

View attachment 423957
View attachment 423956
I'd fire the IRS then.

Correct, no accountability

Update on Mac Isaac, the computer repairman that claimed he had Hunter Biden's laptop. According to USA Today:

Ten days after the election, a sign on the repair shop’s door said it had closed. A neighbor said the owner, Mac Isaac had left town.

Read full article below

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Well yeah. Remember, left-wingers are terrorists. No doubt he was threatened repeatedly by the terrorist Democrats.

Wait a minute, I have a few friends that are Democrats and they didn't get the terrorist membership cards. Please let the Order of Terrorist Brotherhood know this so they can get the proper forms sent to all Democrats.

Did you complain about terrorism when BLM was burning cities? Or did you blame Trump?

When this guy who is a leader of the BLM said openly that he'll engage in violence if he doesn't get what he wants.... did you oppose that? Or blame Trump?

Because last I checked threatening violence to get political change, is the very definition of terrorism.

Because right-wing conservatives where threatening to burn down cities if they didn't get what they wanted?

Really? Where? Who?

Democrats are the party of terrorists. That's just a fact now. It's not a debatable point. It's not some random insult.... it just is the truth.

Did Biden or anyone anywhere on the left-wing at any point, condemn BLM, or Antifa, or any of the riots and attacks on the Federal Court building?

Or did you blame Trump?

You who else used that same strategy of violence for political change, other than terrorists? I'll give you a hint.... might have happened in Germany almost a 100 years ago.

I never said anything about the looting and rioting other than it was criminal acts and should be stopped. You seem to read in whatever pops into that mush you have for a brain.

Your leadership of the Democrap party has never once directly condemned, and told off the BLM or any other terrorist group for committing violence.

You want to prove me wrong? List all the statements by Democrat leadership in response to BLM threatening violence for political change.

Oh you can't? That I don't care what you said. Your party is the party of terrorism, and not one Democrap can even attempt a counter argument, because you all know I'm right.

No, I don't feel foolish at all. That's like having webbed feet, quacking, feathers, and having a beak, and then saying "I'm a Turnip. Now don't you feel foolish.".

No, I don't. In all the years I've known you on this forum, I can't think of single post of yours that I have read, that seemed even remotely Republican in nature.

If you have made posts that show you have any non-Democrat values, I must have missed them.

And maybe I have. But that doesn't change the impression you have made over more than a few years.

I just did a site search for every post you've made for the past 2 days, and read through them. Not one shows any traditional Republican-like values.

Regardless.... I stand by everything I stated about Democrats, whether you do or don't believe those statements apply to you specifically.

If you can find anything, showing the Leadership opposed clear terrorist statements and actions by BLM and Antifa, feel free to post their condemnation.

In fact in some ways BLM actually acknowledged there tactic was terrorism, and that it worked to win Biden the Presidency.

What do you think THREATENING "If you don't concede, then we'll have unrest!" is? That's terrorism.

“The African American community stood up again for me. They always have my back, and I’ll have yours,” Biden said at the Chase Center in Wilmington, Del. “I said from the outset I wanted a campaign that represented America, and I think we did that. Now that’s what I want the administration to look like.”

Well they did. Their violence won Biden the election. Terrorism was allowed to succeed in the US. That's what the Democrats are, whether they admit it or not.

You want "Traditional" Republican Values? Here they are. And just how many of these "Values" have your and yours stomped into the ground.

You are wrong. Ike was real and lived what you saw in that plank. He tried to impress on his Administration those same values. When he said something, he meant it.

You are used to fakes who say a lot of things and don't mean a damned thing. And I am not just speaking of one side or the other. When a real leader comes along they get beaten to the ground quickly. Like Jim West form the Dems. I would mention a Republican but right now, there just aren't any that comes to mind.

I would mention a Republican but right now, there just aren't any that comes to mind.

I see. So you are not a left-wing flaming socialist anti-capitalist.... and you are a republican..... but you have to go back all the way to Ike, and can't think of a single Republican today that has any of your values.

I think I have all I need to know about you. Thanks.

View attachment 423957
View attachment 423956
I'd fire the IRS then.

No. Absolutely every single person that I hire to do anything, it is my prerogative to fire them.

If they work for me... and I decide for any reason I no longer want them to work for me.... it's my freedom and right to decide to not employ them anymore.

For any reason. Just like it's your right to fire them. If you don't like the statements of John Schnatter, and want to boycott Papa John's pizza... that's your right. It's not you having a hit list on Chic-fil-a or anything else.

No one is entitled to your business, or your pay check, or your anything.

Same with Trump. If you work for Trump, he equally has the right to fire you for any reason, and you claiming it is a hit list, is you just being a bigot and a fool.

View attachment 423957
View attachment 423956
I'd fire the IRS then.

When you had corruption and inept backstabbers galore, and they were found to be using their positions for wrongful reason's or just not doing their jobs in a satisfactory way, then of course they end up fired. Something unheard of in these new millennial's brainwashed thought processes, because they have been brainwashed to not recognize injustice or corruption now when they see it. Trump is the cleaner, and Washington wasn't ready for the cleaner. Trump upset the apple cart, and in Washington that is unexceptable because the corruption was so entrenched, and the lifestyles so lavish that how dare anyone challenge it all........How dare a President come in, and try to bring back normalcy to that which had become abnormal in the eyes of most citizen's ? How dare he fire someone for not doing their jobs, I mean that is unheard of in these days and times. Pffft.

Read full article below

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Really? Where? Who?

Or did you blame Trump?

I would mention a Republican but right now, there just aren't any that comes to mind.

I see. So you are not a left-wing flaming socialist anti-capitalist.... and you are a republican..... but you have to go back all the way to Ike, and can't think of a single Republican today that has any of your values.

Then you just hit on the crux of the problem with the modern "Republicans". Lack of ethics, morals, patriotism and love of Americans well being. If that isn't put back into the republican party, the Republicans won't win another President race for the next 100 years.

Read full article below

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Really? Where? Who?

Or did you blame Trump?

Then you just hit on the crux of the problem with the modern "Republicans". Lack of ethics, morals, patriotism and love of Americans well being. If that isn't put back into the republican party, the Republicans won't win another President race for the next 100 years.
And the dimo's have all that going for them eh ?? You are one ignorant political hack if you think people are somehow gullible enough to believe the bullcrap you write.

View attachment 423957
View attachment 423956
I'd fire the IRS then.

No. Absolutely every single person that I hire to do anything, it is my prerogative to fire them.

If they work for me... and I decide for any reason I no longer want them to work for me.... it's my freedom and right to decide to not employ them anymore.

For any reason. Just like it's your right to fire them. If you don't like the statements of John Schnatter, and want to boycott Papa John's pizza... that's your right. It's not you having a hit list on Chic-fil-a or anything else.

No one is entitled to your business, or your pay check, or your anything.

Same with Trump. If you work for Trump, he equally has the right to fire you for any reason, and you claiming it is a hit list, is you just being a bigot and a fool.
Dumbfuck, no one said Trump didn't have the right to fire them. That you just switched the argument like that to something no one was saying is a tacit surrender on your part.

View attachment 423957
View attachment 423956
I'd fire the IRS then.

When you had corruption and inept backstabbers galore, and they were found to be using their positions for wrongful reason's or just not doing their jobs in a satisfactory way, then of course they end up fired. Something unheard of in these new millennial's brainwashed thought processes, because they have been brainwashed to not recognize injustice or corruption now when they see it. Trump is the cleaner, and Washington wasn't ready for the cleaner. Trump upset the apple cart, and in Washington that is unexceptable because the corruption was so entrenched, and the lifestyles so lavish that how dare anyone challenge it all........How dare a President come in, and try to bring back normalcy to that which had become abnormal in the eyes of most citizen's ? How dare he fire someone for not doing their jobs, I mean that is unheard of in these days and times. Pffft.
LOLOL

Trump needed to clean up his own administration?? Didn't he say he hires no one but the best people?

:lmao:

Read full article below

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Really? Where? Who?

Or did you blame Trump?

And the dimo's have all that going for them eh ?? You are one ignorant political hack if you think people are somehow gullible enough to believe the bullcrap you write.

I don't defend the Democrats. I condemn the Party of the Rumpers including you. I want to put the Republican Party back when it really WAS the Grand Old Party. Let the Democrats deal with that.

View attachment 423957
View attachment 423956
I'd fire the IRS then.

LOLOL

Trump needed to clean up his own administration?? Didn't he say he hires no one but the best people?

Well, when you have lifetime government types of individuals who have been in government for years, then you suppose that you can trust keeping them in their respective position's or even moving them into higher position's in government (shuffle them around some), but it appears that the climate Barack Obama and Joe Biden created, had basically ended that way of doing business in the government. Trump should have fired every deep stater he could, and stacked the government with very deserving American's who would have been proud to serve in the government under the right leadership. If Trump wins, he should go through the government like a tornado going through a trailer park, and leave no stone unturned. The people deserve better than what they will end up with under Biden.

Read full article below

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Really? Where? Who?

Or did you blame Trump?

I don't defend the Democrats. I condemn the Party of the Rumpers including you. I want to put the Republican Party back when it really WAS the Grand Old Party. Let the Democrats deal with that.
You lie, but that's ok. Running from the Democrats now ain't going to cut it. You have defended their bullcrap for way to long now.

View attachment 423957
View attachment 423956
I'd fire the IRS then.

LOLOL

Well, when you have lifetime government types of individuals who have been in government for years, then you suppose that you can trust keeping them in their respective position's or even moving them into higher position's in government (shuffle them around some), but it appears that the climate Barack Obama and Joe Biden created, had basically ended that way of doing business in the government. Trump should have fired every deep stater he could, and stacked the government with very deserving American's who would have been proud to serve in the government under the right leadership. If Trump wins, he should go through the government like a tornado going through a trailer park, and leave no stone unturned. The people deserve better than what they will end up with under Biden.
LOL

You poor thing, bless your heart.

Trump lost. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back