Computer repairman who claimed to have Hunter's laptop Closes Shop

Sally Yates might become the next Attorney General. Remember Trump fired her. They’re also talking about Merrick garland becoming the next Attorney General. The guy the GOP screwed over

The entire Trump crime family is definitely going to have problems after January 20. I can’t wait.

Trump and IVanka could be a Toofer because he paid her hundreds of thousands of dollars as his tax advisor and then wrote all that off as a tax write off. That’s multiple felonies on different levels.

View attachment 423957
View attachment 423956
I'd fire the IRS then.
Next on Trump's hit list is William Barr The Unloyal.

Sally Yates might become the next Attorney General. Remember Trump fired her. They’re also talking about Merrick garland becoming the next Attorney General. The guy the GOP screwed over

The entire Trump crime family is definitely going to have problems after January 20. I can’t wait.

Trump and IVanka could be a Toofer because he paid her hundreds of thousands of dollars as his tax advisor and then wrote all that off as a tax write off. That’s multiple felonies on different levels.

View attachment 423957
View attachment 423956
The fact that you pulling for the dems to abuse their office AGAIN to harass political enemies is very telling about your lack of morals. geebus....

It's also one of the bring reason why I knew the dems were cheating in the elections for years-----------they have no moral compass. NONE. Anything goes.

1. Is it because he had a VIP laptop and didn't shut up about it?
  2. Why do these VIP guys act so Average Joe dumb and illiterate on computers anyway?
  3. If said VIP is that rich, he can easily, all by himself, buy a brand new laptop, transfer his files, and trash the old one without risking ID theft.

The computers had gotten wet. He couldn't transfer anything from them.

Hunter Biden is perpetually broke. Buying new computers, even if he could transfer the data, probably wasn't a great option.

Hunter Biden is not a criminal mastermind. He got kicked out of the military in less than a month for drugs. Not an easy task. He left drugs and a crack pipe in a rental car. He got a stripper pregnant, then had to be sued to pay child support. The list goes on!

The guy was paid well ... enough to retire on ... I'd close up shop and move to The Bahamas myself ...

alice-keeler-link-please-S.jpg

Did your computer repair guy go through the computer before or after the FBI magically showed up to make a copy? If it was before...there is no way of knowing for sure when the supposed pictures were uploaded?

Are you really that ignorant about computers or are you faking it?

Did your computer repair guy go through the computer before or after the FBI magically showed up to make a copy? If it was before...there is no way of knowing for sure when the supposed pictures were uploaded?

I don't think there is any way to fake that level of dumbassery.

Are you really that ignorant of your supposed (giggle) "crime of the century"? Its your fantasy....yet you don't know any of the details when pressed. Why is that?

Clearly you haven't been faking.

Clearly you haven't been faking.
That's the best ya got?

Really?

I'm sad for you.

Are you really that ignorant of your supposed (giggle) "crime of the century"? Its your fantasy....yet you don't know any of the details when pressed. Why is that?

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg

Update on Mac Isaac, the computer repairman that claimed he had Hunter Biden's laptop. According to USA Today:

Ten days after the election, a sign on the repair shop’s door said it had closed. A neighbor said the owner, Mac Isaac had left town.

Read full article below
Computer repairman in Hunter Biden laptop saga closes up shop.

That corrupt MFer got to running like...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Well yeah. Remember, left-wingers are terrorists. No doubt he was threatened repeatedly by the terrorist Democrats.

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg

Too late. We are aware of you being a fool.

Or perhaps you can regale us with the details of the laptop...if there was a laptop.

Update on Mac Isaac, the computer repairman that claimed he had Hunter Biden's laptop. According to USA Today:

Ten days after the election, a sign on the repair shop’s door said it had closed. A neighbor said the owner, Mac Isaac had left town.

Read full article below

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Well yeah. Remember, left-wingers are terrorists. No doubt he was threatened repeatedly by the terrorist Democrats.

Wait a minute, I have a few friends that are Democrats and they didn't get the terrorist membership cards. Please let the Order of Terrorist Brotherhood know this so they can get the proper forms sent to all Democrats.

Read full article below

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Wait a minute, I have a few friends that are Democrats and they didn't get the terrorist membership cards. Please let the Order of Terrorist Brotherhood know this so they can get the proper forms sent to all Democrats.

Did you complain about terrorism when BLM was burning cities? Or did you blame Trump?

When this guy who is a leader of the BLM said openly that he'll engage in violence if he doesn't get what he wants.... did you oppose that? Or blame Trump?

Because last I checked threatening violence to get political change, is the very definition of terrorism.

Why were stores boarding up?

Because right-wing conservatives where threatening to burn down cities if they didn't get what they wanted?

Really? Where? Who?

Or was it left-wingers threatening mass violence to get what they want?

Democrats are the party of terrorists. That's just a fact now. It's not a debatable point. It's not some random insult.... it just is the truth.

Did Biden or anyone anywhere on the left-wing at any point, condemn BLM, or Antifa, or any of the riots and attacks on the Federal Court building?

Or did you blame Trump?

You who else used that same strategy of violence for political change, other than terrorists? I'll give you a hint.... might have happened in Germany almost a 100 years ago.

Read full article below

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Did you complain about terrorism when BLM was burning cities? Or did you blame Trump?

When this guy who is a leader of the BLM said openly that he'll engage in violence if he doesn't get what he wants.... did you oppose that? Or blame Trump?

Because last I checked threatening violence to get political change, is the very definition of terrorism.

Because right-wing conservatives where threatening to burn down cities if they didn't get what they wanted?

Really? Where? Who?

Democrats are the party of terrorists. That's just a fact now. It's not a debatable point. It's not some random insult.... it just is the truth.

Did Biden or anyone anywhere on the left-wing at any point, condemn BLM, or Antifa, or any of the riots and attacks on the Federal Court building?

Or did you blame Trump?

You who else used that same strategy of violence for political change, other than terrorists? I'll give you a hint.... might have happened in Germany almost a 100 years ago.

I never said anything about the looting and rioting other than it was criminal acts and should be stopped. You seem to read in whatever pops into that mush you have for a brain.

1. Is it because he had a VIP laptop and didn't shut up about it?
  2. Why do these VIP guys act so Average Joe dumb and illiterate on computers anyway?
  3. If said VIP is that rich, he can easily, all by himself, buy a brand new laptop, transfer his files, and trash the old one without risking ID theft.

The computers had gotten wet. He couldn't transfer anything from them.
Thats strange. Somehow the alleged computers were in good enough condition to allow the operative/repairman to go through the files.

Hunter Biden is perpetually broke. Buying new computers, even if he could transfer the data, probably wasn't a great option.
Thats strange. All we keep hearing about is that he was making thousands and millions and yes even billions from his contacts. But he couldn't afford to buy a new laptop?

Hunter Biden is not a criminal mastermind. He got kicked out of the military in less than a month for drugs. Not an easy task. He left drugs and a crack pipe in a rental car. He got a stripper pregnant, then had to be sued to pay child support. The list goes on!

I bet even he could have come up with a more believable story than you have.

Read full article below

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Really? Where? Who?

Or did you blame Trump?

I never said anything about the looting and rioting other than it was criminal acts and should be stopped. You seem to read in whatever pops into that mush you have for a brain.

"I never said"... Since when I do care what you specifically said?

Your leadership of the Democrap party has never once directly condemned, and told off the BLM or any other terrorist group for committing violence.

You want to prove me wrong? List all the statements by Democrat leadership in response to BLM threatening violence for political change.

Let see the quotes condemning clear terrorist statements.

Oh you can't? That I don't care what you said. Your party is the party of terrorism, and not one Democrap can even attempt a counter argument, because you all know I'm right.

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg

Too late. We are aware of you being a fool.

Or perhaps you can regale us with the details of the laptop...if there was a laptop.

i-4hLqGMp-S.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back