Computer repairman who claimed to have Hunter's laptop Closes Shop

You would to, he's a marked man, maybe he just didn't want to end up like Vince Foster. To be honest surprised he didn't vanish after he turned it over to the FBI.

But why? When you have the truth on your side and all those just and righteous "patriots" and their alt-right rags backing you up?
If you were telling the truth..why would you need to run?.....unless...you weren't telling the truth. :)..and now law enforcement has your "evidence"...and it might come off as manufactured??? :auiqs.jpg:
This whole story was a complete shit show from the start. I knew Trump was bad but this took him and his minions into the straight up EVIL category. Do you think Biden is going to forget about all the nasty things that were said about his son??
You mean the things that were said that were true?
Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
Molesting niece... true if you believe their own words.
Getting paid absurd sums due to influencing his father... pretty apparent.
It’s cute that you think you know that these things are true. You probably also believe that Biden stole the election and Ted Cruz’s father had a hand in assassinating Kennedy.
It’s not true?
So we didn’t witness him smoke crack?
He hasn’t spoken about it?
We didn’t see him banging hookers?
We didn’t see pics of his niece?
We didn’t read about him fucking around with his rice, in his own words?
So none of the videos and pictures were real?

You deflecting by saying “hey look over there” isn’t very clever.
I honestly tuned out all your bullshit as soon as I heard claims that he raped 10 year olds. Y’all were playing up a kid who had a drug problem to attack his dad politically. That’s low and then it turned evil and dishonest. Y’all can fuck off

And again....
Did I ever claim he raped 10 year olds? Did i ever claim he raped anyone?
I’ll help you out. No, I’ve never said anything of the sort.
Again you point to something someone else said, as if that makes your case.
You sound like a dumb ass.
You’re feeding into the same garbage that these claim came from. Evidence on a mysterious laptop that was left at a blind guys computer shop. It literally can’t be any more obvious and pathetic. Just give it a rest. Go after Joes politics and stay out of his families personal business. It makes you sound like a desperate puppet.
I don’t give a shit about his family. Hunter can smoke every crack rock in existence, and bang every single hooker for all I care. I don’t even think that should be illegal.
What I’ve said repeatedly is this... people want to pretend the laptop is fake. Well we’ve seen the videos and the pictures, are they fake? If they are real, does that lend credibility to the emails that were revealed as well? The emails discussing Biden’s pay to play corruption. Does other people on the email chains verifying their authenticity matter to you?
I care about Biden selling out to foreign interests in exchange for financial gain. Which he apparently did using his son and family as the bag men, if the emails are real.
That’s all I care about.
what hunter does is irrelevant to me. What other people have claimed about Venezuela or stolen elections or martians or whatever are irrelevant to me.
Yes, all that stuff could be fake. It could be real. It was in the hands of Trumps FBI and DOJ. No legal action was taken. I as somebody from the outside without having all the facts trust the actions of the FBI over the claims of Rudy, Trump, and the propagandists media that have propelled all these stories.
So you don't know, but defend them tooth and nail.. Got it.
Yes I defend against this kind of evil and dirty political games. Like I said. The FBI had this cpu for almost a year. If the claims were credible there would be an arrest. No arrest, no credibility and y’all sound like desperate morons.
I think it’s cute the way you think the FBI is an upstanding, no political institution.
What are your thoughts on the comey/fbi/Clinton email investigation, announcement, etc.
I think of there were legit videos of Hunter raping 10 year olds and the FBI had it then something would have been done about it.

I think Clinton’s emails situation was as Comey said it was. I also think it lost her the election.
Fair enough.

Im curious... where did the “hunter raping 10 year olds” come from? I’ve seen that said, but never really seen a source accusation. I’ve seen videos (sadly) of him banging chicks. Some looked young if I recall, but I couldn’t speculate on age.
Was this actually an accusation made by an article or person, or was this some kind of exaggeration/hyperbole that gets repeated?
To be honest I was too disgusted by the accusation to dig in and try to find these videos but the circulating garbage that I heard was that there were videos on his computer of him raping Asian 10 year olds and they were graphic enough to see these girls bleeding all over him. Makes me nauseous just saying it. Fox hinted at these rumors on some of their shows by talking about reports of a child sex trafficking expert at the FBI who was investigating. The whole thing is despicable. If it were true Hunter would be in jail. The fact that people went that low just flips my switch on the Himunter attacks all together. I’m not going to feed into those games. The whole point is to get people talking about it. It should be criminal

Im not accusing you of promoting this, you seem like a fair minded person. But this is why I have a harsh reaction every time the Hunter discussion comes up.
So you don't know if true, but you have harsh reactions everytime the Hunter discussion comes up ? Harsh reactions towards who ?? Remember the Epstein case is still on, but it appears that Maxwell is lying low in prison while the case goes dormant.

It would be best to have said, "that's some sick stuff if true, and hopefully the FBI can bring justice in any case where adults are doing highly illegal stuff.
It is some sick stuff and it was investigated by the FBI and the intel was not deemed credible so no action was taken. Yet Rudy has taken it to the public. All unsubstantiated dirt which they are now silent about. Gee I wonder why?? No I don’t, it was obvious political gamesmanship and it’s disgusting and Evil.

Epstein was a piece of shit. I don’t know why you are trying to bring that into the discussion unless you’re trying to distract.
Brought Epstein into the subject as an illustration of how crap goes dormant or mouth's are shut but no one knows the reason. It's an illustration of how your most trusted institution's might not be as trustworthy as you would think, yet due to politic's or political motivation, these institution's are lifted up or thrown down which ever way the political winds are blowing. And remember "Black Fridays Matter". LOL.
Dormant? Jeff is dead and his girl is in jail. What else are you looking for?
Oh so that's it eh ? You are a sick man if you are covering up for the crimes of the century. Worse is if the government is covering up the crimes of the century.
What crimes do you think I’m covering up?
What part of the word "if" did you not understand in my opinion ?? Now go back and read it SLOWER.

Again...laptop supposedly arrives in the shop April of 2019

Repair guy gives laptop to a "friend" Sept 2019. This person is an associate of Rudy the Ghoul.

Late November he turns it over to the FBI.

So he wait a whole year to give it to the FBI. In the mean time he gives it to a friend(who is also Rudy's friend)

No wonder that nothing came of it

You would to, he's a marked man, maybe he just didn't want to end up like Vince Foster. To be honest surprised he didn't vanish after he turned it over to the FBI.

But why? When you have the truth on your side and all those just and righteous "patriots" and their alt-right rags backing you up?
If you were telling the truth..why would you need to run?.....unless...you weren't telling the truth. :)..and now law enforcement has your "evidence"...and it might come off as manufactured??? :auiqs.jpg:
This whole story was a complete shit show from the start. I knew Trump was bad but this took him and his minions into the straight up EVIL category. Do you think Biden is going to forget about all the nasty things that were said about his son??
Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s cute that you think you know that these things are true. You probably also believe that Biden stole the election and Ted Cruz’s father had a hand in assassinating Kennedy.
It’s not true?

I honestly tuned out all your bullshit as soon as I heard claims that he raped 10 year olds. Y’all were playing up a kid who had a drug problem to attack his dad politically. That’s low and then it turned evil and dishonest. Y’all can fuck off

And again....
You’re feeding into the same garbage that these claim came from. Evidence on a mysterious laptop that was left at a blind guys computer shop. It literally can’t be any more obvious and pathetic. Just give it a rest. Go after Joes politics and stay out of his families personal business. It makes you sound like a desperate puppet.
I don’t give a shit about his family. Hunter can smoke every crack rock in existence, and bang every single hooker for all I care. I don’t even think that should be illegal.
What I’ve said repeatedly is this... people want to pretend the laptop is fake. Well we’ve seen the videos and the pictures, are they fake? If they are real, does that lend credibility to the emails that were revealed as well? The emails discussing Biden’s pay to play corruption. Does other people on the email chains verifying their authenticity matter to you?
I care about Biden selling out to foreign interests in exchange for financial gain. Which he apparently did using his son and family as the bag men, if the emails are real.
That’s all I care about.
what hunter does is irrelevant to me. What other people have claimed about Venezuela or stolen elections or martians or whatever are irrelevant to me.
Yes, all that stuff could be fake. It could be real. It was in the hands of Trumps FBI and DOJ. No legal action was taken. I as somebody from the outside without having all the facts trust the actions of the FBI over the claims of Rudy, Trump, and the propagandists media that have propelled all these stories.
Yes I defend against this kind of evil and dirty political games. Like I said. The FBI had this cpu for almost a year. If the claims were credible there would be an arrest. No arrest, no credibility and y’all sound like desperate morons.
I think it’s cute the way you think the FBI is an upstanding, no political institution.
What are your thoughts on the comey/fbi/Clinton email investigation, announcement, etc.
I think of there were legit videos of Hunter raping 10 year olds and the FBI had it then something would have been done about it.

I think Clinton’s emails situation was as Comey said it was. I also think it lost her the election.
Fair enough.

Im curious... where did the “hunter raping 10 year olds” come from? I’ve seen that said, but never really seen a source accusation. I’ve seen videos (sadly) of him banging chicks. Some looked young if I recall, but I couldn’t speculate on age.
Was this actually an accusation made by an article or person, or was this some kind of exaggeration/hyperbole that gets repeated?
To be honest I was too disgusted by the accusation to dig in and try to find these videos but the circulating garbage that I heard was that there were videos on his computer of him raping Asian 10 year olds and they were graphic enough to see these girls bleeding all over him. Makes me nauseous just saying it. Fox hinted at these rumors on some of their shows by talking about reports of a child sex trafficking expert at the FBI who was investigating. The whole thing is despicable. If it were true Hunter would be in jail. The fact that people went that low just flips my switch on the Himunter attacks all together. I’m not going to feed into those games. The whole point is to get people talking about it. It should be criminal

Im not accusing you of promoting this, you seem like a fair minded person. But this is why I have a harsh reaction every time the Hunter discussion comes up.
So you don't know if true, but you have harsh reactions everytime the Hunter discussion comes up ? Harsh reactions towards who ?? Remember the Epstein case is still on, but it appears that Maxwell is lying low in prison while the case goes dormant.

It would be best to have said, "that's some sick stuff if true, and hopefully the FBI can bring justice in any case where adults are doing highly illegal stuff.
It is some sick stuff and it was investigated by the FBI and the intel was not deemed credible so no action was taken. Yet Rudy has taken it to the public. All unsubstantiated dirt which they are now silent about. Gee I wonder why?? No I don’t, it was obvious political gamesmanship and it’s disgusting and Evil.

Epstein was a piece of shit. I don’t know why you are trying to bring that into the discussion unless you’re trying to distract.
Brought Epstein into the subject as an illustration of how crap goes dormant or mouth's are shut but no one knows the reason. It's an illustration of how your most trusted institution's might not be as trustworthy as you would think, yet due to politic's or political motivation, these institution's are lifted up or thrown down which ever way the political winds are blowing. And remember "Black Fridays Matter". LOL.
Oh so that's it eh ? You are a sick man if you are covering up for the crimes of the century. Worse is if the government is covering up the crimes of the century.
What part of the word "if" did you not understand in my opinion ?? Now go back and read it SLOWER.
My apologies... I’ll rephrase. What crimes are “the crimes of the century” and who do you think is covering them up?

Update on Mac Isaac, the computer repairman that claimed he had Hunter Biden's laptop. According to USA Today:

Ten days after the election, a sign on the repair shop’s door said it had closed. A neighbor said the owner, Mac Isaac had left town.

Read full article below
Computer repairman in Hunter Biden laptop saga closes up shop.

That corrupt MFer got to running like...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Imagine that.

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

And again....
That’s all I care about.

Fair enough.

My apologies... I’ll rephrase. What crimes are “the crimes of the century” and who do you think is covering them up?
Good grief, there are to many to list since the beginning of the Obama regime.

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

And again....
That’s all I care about.

Fair enough.

Ahh man. That sounds like some serious stuff!

Again...laptop supposedly arrives in the shop April of 2019

Repair guy gives laptop to a "friend" Sept 2019. This person is an associate of Rudy the Ghoul.

Late November he turns it over to the FBI.

So he wait a whole year to give it to the FBI. In the mean time he gives it to a friend(who is also Rudy's friend)

No wonder that nothing came of it

I always had the feeling that the true masters of the dark arts didn't work for the GOP this time around; they were with the Lincoln Project. So this "October Surprise" Trump's guys came up with was almost as laughable as their legal efforts to get the election over-turned.

The story never made sense to start with. Hunter lives in CA....he drops it off in DE. The guy takes ownership of the device instead of the standard destroying it? Then makes copies and hands it over to the President's personal lawyer?

Hollywood would have rejected the script on it being too implausible.

It appears that the far-left Liberals have shifted into high-gear in re-writing history. Is your ignorance real or are you just being facetious?
What part did I get wrong?

Most everything.

Where do you get the idea that the appliance, left for repair and not picked up in a reasonable time, has to be destroyed? As you know, the tradesman is allowed to put the appliance in working condition and sell the item to recover their costs. Here in Florida, if you hire an HVAC mechanic to repair your central AC and you do not pay them in a timely manner, they can place a lien on your property so if you sell the house, they get paid. They can't go out and destroy the AC.

Hunter Biden probably forgot where he left the computer. When it was not picked up, the tradesman had every right to clean the computer and put it up for sale. Complying with the law, when he discovered kiddie porn, he notified the FBI who made certified copies of the hard drive. After a year, and nothing had happened, he notified his congressman and they did nothing. After that, he notified Rudy's office who acted on the information. Jn

No one, not Hunter, Joe, or anyone in their family or crime family has denied the authenticity of the hard drives and that they were owned by Hunter Biden.

Yeah...Sounds as dumb as it is unlikely.

I like your version of events even better.

To clean a computer, you don’t have to go through the files. I’ve donated several and you simply hit or select “delete”.

The FBI made certified copies of the hard drive (whatever those are) and left it with the repair man. Total BS. Gee...how many copies did they make?

And the repairman contacted Rudy Giuliani? That is the icing on the cake.

I provided an accurate timeline. Why are you afraid to read the timeline? That will answer most of the questions you raised although you refuse to accept facts. It would make discussing issues with you if you start dealing in facts.

The story never made sense to start with. Hunter lives in CA....he drops it off in DE. The guy takes ownership of the device instead of the standard destroying it? Then makes copies and hands it over to the President's personal lawyer?

It appears that the far-left Liberals have shifted into high-gear in re-writing history. Is your ignorance real or are you just being facetious?

Most everything.

Where do you get the idea that the appliance, left for repair and not picked up in a reasonable time, has to be destroyed? As you know, the tradesman is allowed to put the appliance in working condition and sell the item to recover their costs. Here in Florida, if you hire an HVAC mechanic to repair your central AC and you do not pay them in a timely manner, they can place a lien on your property so if you sell the house, they get paid. They can't go out and destroy the AC.

Hunter Biden probably forgot where he left the computer. When it was not picked up, the tradesman had every right to clean the computer and put it up for sale. Complying with the law, when he discovered kiddie porn, he notified the FBI who made certified copies of the hard drive. After a year, and nothing had happened, he notified his congressman and they did nothing. After that, he notified Rudy's office who acted on the information. Jn

No one, not Hunter, Joe, or anyone in their family or crime family has denied the authenticity of the hard drives and that they were owned by Hunter Biden.

To clean a computer, you don’t have to go through the files. I’ve donated several and you simply hit or select “delete”.

The FBI made certified copies of the hard drive (whatever those are) and left it with the repair man. Total BS. Gee...how many copies did they make?

I provided an accurate timeline. Why are you afraid to read the timeline? That will answer most of the questions you raised although you refuse to accept facts. It would make discussing issues with you if you start dealing in facts.

I'm sure the timeline is what you think it is....

But from what YOU have written, it sounds more bull-shit like than ever. The FBI made "certified copies" of the laptop and left them with him. Wow, really? I'd love to see your source for this.

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

And again....
That’s all I care about.

Fair enough.

It is, but of course the left ignores it all, as if they hold the power to promote any laws being made up willy nilly, laws on the books being wrongfully interpreted or engaging in wild precedent being set, but be damned if anyone else does what the radical leftist does. That's changed now, and the free pass will no longer be a pass for the leftist to use in order to just trample on the rights of the good majority in this nation.

Most everything.

But from what YOU have written, it sounds more bull-shit like than ever. The FBI made "certified copies" of the laptop and left them with him. Wow, really? I'd love to see your source for this.
I'd love to see anyone from Bidens side deny the legitimacy of the findings, and deny that the lap top was infact Hunter's laptop, and if it is true that the laptop exist, and that it is Hunter's, then why aren't they (the Biden family), hiring representation in order to battle back against the alledged claims that are being made against Hunter in the case ??

Are they looking at using their administration (if taking power), to whitewash the case, and bury it for 4 years ??

Most everything.

I'd love to see anyone from Bidens side deny the legitimacy of the findings, and deny that the lap top was infact Hunter's laptop, and if it is true that the laptop exist, and that it is Hunter's, then why aren't they (the Biden family), hiring representation in order to battle back against the alledged claims that are being made against Hunter in the case ??

Are they looking at using their administration (if taking power), to whitewash the case, and bury it for 4 years ??

The story is dead for good reason. Why give it oxygen?

Most everything.

Hmmmm it is ? So the fix is in already ? That was quick. Let's see the Bidens only have a month and a few days left to play president elect, so they can play it till then I guess.

Most everything.

Hmmmm it is ? So the fix is in already ? That was quick. Let's see the Bidens only have a month and a few days left to play president elect, so they can play it till then I guess.

If you're a conspiracy theorist...isn't the "fix" always in?

Most everything.

If you're a conspiracy theorist...isn't the "fix" always in?
No, because conspiracies can be busted, so the fix can't be in if it's a conspiracy. What would you be fixing ??? Rotflmbo.

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

And again....
That’s all I care about.

Fair enough.

It is, but of course the left ignores it all, as if they hold the power to promote any laws being made up willy nilly, laws on the books being wrongfully interpreted or engaging in wild precedent being set, but be damned if anyone else does what the radical leftist does. That's changed now, and the free pass will no longer be a pass for the leftist to use in order to just trample on the rights of the good majority in this nation.
I don’t know what exactly you’re talking about but you seem to be happy about it so good on you!

Most everything.

You still refuse to read the timeline much less disprove one line of it. Why are you so afraid of the truth?

If you had the courage to have read that timeline you would have read this:

"November 2019"

"The FBI comes to Isaac’s home, makes a forensic copy of the laptop but leaves the original devices."

Try it Candycorn, read it! No guts no glory!

Most everything.

You still refuse to read the timeline much less disprove one line of it. Why are you so afraid of the truth?

"November 2019"

"The FBI comes to Isaac’s home, makes a forensic copy of the laptop but leaves the original devices."

So now it supposedly is one copy. Earlier you said it was copies.

If you're really nice to me, I'll buy you a mirror so you can debate yourself.

Most everything.

"November 2019"

Are you really this juvenile?

Last edited:

Most everything.

"November 2019"

Are you really this juvenile?

Are you really this casual with the truth? Look the laptop story is bullshit. You know it's bullshit...yet you continue to pretend that some guy decided he was just going to take ownership of someone else's property and decided to give a copy to the President's personal lawyer. Its silly beyond compare.

The reason the repair guy closed down is because he is getting zero business from anyone since its known that hes going through people's files on the computer; not just doing a repair job.

Forum List

Back