Computer repairman who claimed to have Hunter's laptop Closes Shop

You would to, he's a marked man, maybe he just didn't want to end up like Vince Foster. To be honest surprised he didn't vanish after he turned it over to the FBI.

But why? When you have the truth on your side and all those just and righteous "patriots" and their alt-right rags backing you up?
If you were telling the truth..why would you need to run?.....unless...you weren't telling the truth. :)..and now law enforcement has your "evidence"...and it might come off as manufactured??? :auiqs.jpg:
This whole story was a complete shit show from the start. I knew Trump was bad but this took him and his minions into the straight up EVIL category. Do you think Biden is going to forget about all the nasty things that were said about his son??
You mean the things that were said that were true?
Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
Molesting niece... true if you believe their own words.
Getting paid absurd sums due to influencing his father... pretty apparent.
It’s cute that you think you know that these things are true. You probably also believe that Biden stole the election and Ted Cruz’s father had a hand in assassinating Kennedy.
It’s not true?
So we didn’t witness him smoke crack?
He hasn’t spoken about it?
We didn’t see him banging hookers?
We didn’t see pics of his niece?
We didn’t read about him fucking around with his rice, in his own words?
So none of the videos and pictures were real?

You deflecting by saying “hey look over there” isn’t very clever.
I honestly tuned out all your bullshit as soon as I heard claims that he raped 10 year olds. Y’all were playing up a kid who had a drug problem to attack his dad politically. That’s low and then it turned evil and dishonest. Y’all can fuck off

And again....
Did I ever claim he raped 10 year olds? Did i ever claim he raped anyone?
I’ll help you out. No, I’ve never said anything of the sort.
Again you point to something someone else said, as if that makes your case.
You sound like a dumb ass.
You’re feeding into the same garbage that these claim came from. Evidence on a mysterious laptop that was left at a blind guys computer shop. It literally can’t be any more obvious and pathetic. Just give it a rest. Go after Joes politics and stay out of his families personal business. It makes you sound like a desperate puppet.
I don’t give a shit about his family. Hunter can smoke every crack rock in existence, and bang every single hooker for all I care. I don’t even think that should be illegal.
What I’ve said repeatedly is this... people want to pretend the laptop is fake. Well we’ve seen the videos and the pictures, are they fake? If they are real, does that lend credibility to the emails that were revealed as well? The emails discussing Biden’s pay to play corruption. Does other people on the email chains verifying their authenticity matter to you?
I care about Biden selling out to foreign interests in exchange for financial gain. Which he apparently did using his son and family as the bag men, if the emails are real.
That’s all I care about.
what hunter does is irrelevant to me. What other people have claimed about Venezuela or stolen elections or martians or whatever are irrelevant to me.
If you don’t care about Hunter and only care about Joes financial dealings then you should stick to that. Your post that started this discussion only listed garbage about Hunter and didn’t mention Joe at all. Makes it tough for me to buy what you’re now selling.
I was addressing certain statements which were quoted.
Specifically that the laptop was “manufactured”, and secondly the claim that joe “wouldn’t forget what was said about hunter”.
My contention is that it wasn’t manufactured, and that what was “said” about hunter things that were documented on film... crack smoking, banging whores, and apparently being naked and innapropriate with his niece.
As for what you are buying, I don’t really give a shit. I’m being honest and forthcoming about my assessments. If you want to disagree, that’s fine. But don’t speak to me as if I’m being dishonest or pushing some agenda by lying. I’m doing no such thing.

You would to, he's a marked man, maybe he just didn't want to end up like Vince Foster. To be honest surprised he didn't vanish after he turned it over to the FBI.

But why? When you have the truth on your side and all those just and righteous "patriots" and their alt-right rags backing you up?
If you were telling the truth..why would you need to run?.....unless...you weren't telling the truth. :)..and now law enforcement has your "evidence"...and it might come off as manufactured??? :auiqs.jpg:
This whole story was a complete shit show from the start. I knew Trump was bad but this took him and his minions into the straight up EVIL category. Do you think Biden is going to forget about all the nasty things that were said about his son??
Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s cute that you think you know that these things are true. You probably also believe that Biden stole the election and Ted Cruz’s father had a hand in assassinating Kennedy.
It’s not true?

I honestly tuned out all your bullshit as soon as I heard claims that he raped 10 year olds. Y’all were playing up a kid who had a drug problem to attack his dad politically. That’s low and then it turned evil and dishonest. Y’all can fuck off

And again....
You’re feeding into the same garbage that these claim came from. Evidence on a mysterious laptop that was left at a blind guys computer shop. It literally can’t be any more obvious and pathetic. Just give it a rest. Go after Joes politics and stay out of his families personal business. It makes you sound like a desperate puppet.
I don’t give a shit about his family. Hunter can smoke every crack rock in existence, and bang every single hooker for all I care. I don’t even think that should be illegal.
What I’ve said repeatedly is this... people want to pretend the laptop is fake. Well we’ve seen the videos and the pictures, are they fake? If they are real, does that lend credibility to the emails that were revealed as well? The emails discussing Biden’s pay to play corruption. Does other people on the email chains verifying their authenticity matter to you?
I care about Biden selling out to foreign interests in exchange for financial gain. Which he apparently did using his son and family as the bag men, if the emails are real.
That’s all I care about.
what hunter does is irrelevant to me. What other people have claimed about Venezuela or stolen elections or martians or whatever are irrelevant to me.
If you don’t care about Hunter and only care about Joes financial dealings then you should stick to that. Your post that started this discussion only listed garbage about Hunter and didn’t mention Joe at all. Makes it tough for me to buy what you’re now selling.
It is about the stealing from a person who works and getting away with it. Do you really believe that say Hillary Clinton has any other abilities?
Oh I think you’re just trying to change the subject. Frankly I don’t care to discuss Hillarys abilities. If you’re done with the topic then you can move o to another thread

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

And again....
That’s all I care about.
I was addressing certain statements which were quoted.
Specifically that the laptop was “manufactured”, and secondly the claim that joe “wouldn’t forget what was said about hunter”.
My contention is that it wasn’t manufactured, and that what was “said” about hunter things that were documented on film... crack smoking, banging whores, and apparently being naked and innapropriate with his niece.
As for what you are buying, I don’t really give a shit. I’m being honest and forthcoming about my assessments. If you want to disagree, that’s fine. But don’t speak to me as if I’m being dishonest or pushing some agenda by lying. I’m doing no such thing.
Like a said before that content could be real or it could be fake we don’t know. Send me a photo of yourself and I’ll show you a photo of you banging a hooker... just let me know how long you want your dong to be. So my point goes back to the fact that the FBI had this computer and nobody was arrested. If an arrest is made and a crime committed then I’ll take it seriously. Until then I see all this crap as a Trump / Rudy smear campaign against Joe that I won’t take seriously.

Update on Mac Isaac, the computer repairman that claimed he had Hunter Biden's laptop. According to USA Today:

Ten days after the election, a sign on the repair shop’s door said it had closed. A neighbor said the owner, Mac Isaac had left town.

Read full article below
Computer repairman in Hunter Biden laptop saga closes up shop.

That corrupt MFer got to running like...

Gee,

You mean the guy who takes ownership of someone else's personal property, goes through their files, makes copies of their personal data and gives them to the Press lost customers?

Hard to fathom.

I would imagine his former customers are probably going to come after him with a search warrant to see what he may have gleemed off of their laptops.
Oh so kill the messenger, and trash the message eh ?? You're such a good sheeple.

I killed the messenger?

No. I pointed out that if you can't trust the guy with your personal information...the guy is going to go out of business and for good reason.

He killed himself (figuratively).
So with you it's merely a trust issue, although the possibility of crimes are or were uncovered ?? What do you think a whistle blower is ?? What do you think Obama meant when he said "if you see something, say something", otherwise promoting the idea of whistle blowers to snoop and tell ?? You had no problem with that snooping, because it benefits or benefitted your party. Hypocrite much ???

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

And again....
That’s all I care about.
Yes, all that stuff could be fake. It could be real. It was in the hands of Trumps FBI and DOJ. No legal action was taken. I as somebody from the outside without having all the facts trust the actions of the FBI over the claims of Rudy, Trump, and the propagandists media that have propelled all these stories.
So you don't know, but defend them tooth and nail.. Got it.

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

And again....
"It literally can’t be any more obvious and pathetic."

Sure it can. The video recording from MacIsaac's security camera of that day could mysteriously disappear so we can't see who actually supposedly dropped of the laptop.

Some left wing nutjob will burn down his store, or shoot him as he leaves at night. You know, the same shit you guys have been doing all year.

Update on Mac Isaac, the computer repairman that claimed he had Hunter Biden's laptop. According to USA Today:

Ten days after the election, a sign on the repair shop’s door said it had closed. A neighbor said the owner, Mac Isaac had left town.

Read full article below
Computer repairman in Hunter Biden laptop saga closes up shop.

That corrupt MFer got to running like...

Gee,

You mean the guy who takes ownership of someone else's personal property, goes through their files, makes copies of their personal data and gives them to the Press lost customers?

Hard to fathom.

I would imagine his former customers are probably going to come after him with a search warrant to see what he may have gleemed off of their laptops.
Oh so kill the messenger, and trash the message eh ?? You're such a good sheeple.

I killed the messenger?

No. I pointed out that if you can't trust the guy with your personal information...the guy is going to go out of business and for good reason.

He killed himself (figuratively).
So with you it's merely a trust issue, although the possibility of crimes are or were uncovered ?? What do you think a whistle blower is ?? What do you think Obama meant when he said "if you see something, say something", otherwise promoting the idea of whistle blowers to snoop and tell ?? You had no problem with that snooping, because it benefits or benefitted your party. Hypocrite much ???

Historically, a whistleblower is someone who works for an organization and sees the organization doing something criminal. That is why we have whistleblower protections....so the company can't retaliate against the whistleblower.

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

And again....
That’s all I care about.
Yes, all that stuff could be fake. It could be real. It was in the hands of Trumps FBI and DOJ. No legal action was taken. I as somebody from the outside without having all the facts trust the actions of the FBI over the claims of Rudy, Trump, and the propagandists media that have propelled all these stories.
Yes I defend against this kind of evil and dirty political games. Like I said. The FBI had this cpu for almost a year. If the claims were credible there would be an arrest. No arrest, no credibility and y’all sound like desperate morons.

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

And again....
That’s all I care about.
Yes I defend against this kind of evil and dirty political games. Like I said. The FBI had this cpu for almost a year. If the claims were credible there would be an arrest. No arrest, no credibility and y’all sound like desperate morons.
I think it’s cute the way you think the FBI is an upstanding, no political institution.
What are your thoughts on the comey/fbi/Clinton email investigation, announcement, etc.

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

And again....
That’s all I care about.
I think it’s cute the way you think the FBI is an upstanding, no political institution.
What are your thoughts on the comey/fbi/Clinton email investigation, announcement, etc.
I think of there were legit videos of Hunter raping 10 year olds and the FBI had it then something would have been done about it.

I think Clinton’s emails situation was as Comey said it was. I also think it lost her the election.

Lots of small businesses all over the country have had to close due to covid and some of the moronic restrictions put in place by some state and local leaders this is hardly isolated or unheard of. Allright everyone can go back to the partisan idocy slinging.

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

And again....
That’s all I care about.
I think of there were legit videos of Hunter raping 10 year olds and the FBI had it then something would have been done about it.

I think Clinton’s emails situation was as Comey said it was. I also think it lost her the election.
Fair enough.

Im curious... where did the “hunter raping 10 year olds” come from? I’ve seen that said, but never really seen a source accusation. I’ve seen videos (sadly) of him banging chicks. Some looked young if I recall, but I couldn’t speculate on age.
Was this actually an accusation made by an article or person, or was this some kind of exaggeration/hyperbole that gets repeated?

Fair enough.

Im curious... where did the “hunter raping 10 year olds” come from? I’ve seen that said, but never really seen a source accusation. I’ve seen videos (sadly) of him banging chicks. Some looked young if I recall, but I couldn’t speculate on age.
Was this actually an accusation made by an article or person, or was this some kind of exaggeration/hyperbole that gets repeated?
Take a wild guess.

Giulliani was pretty disgusting trying to fuck that young girl in the Borat movie.
And you look pretty gullible. That has all been debunked. 'Borat' cameras captured Giuliani in hotel bedroom scene: reports
LOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck. That link doesn't debunk it. It merely posts Giuliani's own tweets where he claims Cohen didn't fool him like he did others.
You are the dumbfuck if you believe Giulliani. It was obvious.

Smoking crack... true.
Banging hookers... true.
It’s not true?

And again....
That’s all I care about.

You actually believe the FBI and Comey after all his/their lies, texts and altering for documents?

Forum List

Back