Computer repairman who claimed to have Hunter's laptop Closes Shop

He was not investigating it. There was already an open investigation and when he was assigned to it, he did nothing with it. It sat dormant for almost 2 years under his watch.

Really? Then if that was the case, and that explains why he was removed... why was the first thing the new prosecutor general did, was to dismiss the investigation completely?

Don't give me all the rest of your nonsense. You explain why the entire investigation was dropped completely, after Shokin was replaced under the direction of Joe Biden?

It's so ironic to see people trying to claim the reason he was bad, was because he didn't investigate Burisma, when the new guy placed there under orders from Biden, dropped the case completely.
Putz, I l already explained why the Shokin's replacement dropped the case against Zlochevsky. And no, it was not on the orders of Biden. You're lying. If you really knew about these events, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

In 2016, a Kiev district court said it had found no evidence of criminal wrongdoing by Burisma president and owner Zlochevsky and ordered the Prosecutor General’s Office to remove him from the authorities’ wanted list.

And again, Shokin's replacement, the "new guy," Prosecutor General you lied about, claiming he dropped the case against Zlochevsky completely "on the orders of Biden," charged Zlochevsky with tax evasion and fined him 7½ million dollars in back taxes...

In 2017, Burisma said all investigations against the company and Zlochevsky had been closed after the company paid an additional 180 million hryvnias ($7.44 million) in taxes.

Now everyone here sees it's not that Biden did anything wrong -- it's just that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

That's it? Zlochevsky was caught in a money laundering scheme, that involved over $23 Million dollars. They paid $7.5 Million in taxes, and everything is cool?

And in 2016 the court said he did nothing wrong. Shocking. Shocking I say. Are you shocked? Because I'm shocked.

Given the fact Shokin was pressured to not investigate... is there any chance that the same people in high office that pressured Shokin, might also pressure the court?

Here's the problem. I need an explanation of why Burisma brought Hunter Biden on the board of directors, and paid him millions. All the other evidence, contrary to your claims, fit with what I would expect to happen if Hunter Biden was used as a shield against criminal investigations.

The investigation is stopped. The prosecutor is removed. The criminal charges are dropped. The company walks away with a slap on the wrist $7 Million in taxes, and a "bad company bad" speech, and everyone walks away free, and Hunter goes home with millions.

And they continue to play the game going forward....

[P]lease have keys made available for new office mates,” Hunter Biden wrote in the email reviewed by The Caller which listed his father Joe, along with stepmother Jill Biden, uncle Jim Biden and Gongwen Dong, described as an “emissary” for the Chinese energy giant CEFC.​

And what would a Chinese energy company want with Biden's on the team? Well clearly they looked at Burisma, and realized the stupid idiotic public would vote for such clear corruption, and wanted in on those benefits.

Can you prove to me, that Hunter Biden, or Joe Biden for that matter, has any knowledge or experience whatsoever, in running any company, or anything energy related?

Can you? Any evidence supporting that conclusion at all, I'd love to hear.
Fuck off. You lied. You falsely claimed Shokin's replacement let Zlochevsky off the hook. I showed you he didn't. I showed you a Kiev court let Zlochevsky off the hook. I showed you Shokin's replacement still went after Zlochevsky for tax evasion and nailed him for for $7.4 million. At this point, you're done. Anything else you have is just grasping for straws. Gum someone else's ankles.

I noticed how you didn't respond or even attempt to contradict anything I said.

Here's the problem. I need an explanation of why Burisma brought Hunter Biden on the board of directors, and paid him millions. All the other evidence, contrary to your claims, fit with what I would expect to happen if Hunter Biden was used as a shield against criminal investigations.

The investigation is stopped. The prosecutor is removed. The criminal charges are dropped. The company walks away with a slap on the wrist $7 Million in taxes, and a "bad company bad" speech, and everyone walks away free, and Hunter goes home with millions.

[P]lease have keys made available for new office mates,” Hunter Biden wrote in the email reviewed by The Caller which listed his father Joe, along with stepmother Jill Biden, uncle Jim Biden and Gongwen Dong, described as an “emissary” for the Chinese energy giant CEFC.

And what would a Chinese energy company want with Biden's on the team? Well clearly they looked at Burisma, and realized the stupid idiotic public would vote for such clear corruption, and wanted in on those benefits.

Can you prove to me, that Hunter Biden, or Joe Biden for that matter, has any knowledge or experience whatsoever, in running any company, or anything energy related?

Because I caught you lying repeatedly. And every time I catch you lying, you shift your story. And now you're lying again, denying I contradicted your claims when in reality, I've contradicted just about all of your claims.

First you claimed J'Biden corruptly had a prosecutor fired for investigating his son's company. That was a lie because said ex-prosecutor wasn't actively investigating Burisma.

So then you shifted your story to that Shokin only didn't investigate Burisma because Hunter Biden was on Burisma's board of directors. I showed that's not true because Shokin's avoidance of prosecuting Burisma started weeks before Biden went to work for Burisma AND in the 2 years Shokin had to investigate them, he actually didn't go after any oligarchs or high profile cases AND in fact, his own office was raided and 2 of his prosecutors were caught taking bribes to avoid prosecution.

So then you shifted your story again, this time claiming Shokin's replacement dropped the case. I pointed out that's not true, in reality, a Kiev district court did and ordered Shokin's replacement to drop the case.

Then you repeated that lie and I proved it was false and also showed Shokin's replacement went on and nailed Zlochevsky for $7.4 million for unpaid taxes. So it was worse for Zlochevsky that Shokin got fired.

So now you're shifting your story again, this time as to why Hunter would be paid millions, as though that's evidence of corruption on Biden's part. It's not, it's evidence that you're an idiot. You're actually claiming J'Biden got a prosecutor fired for NOT actively investigating Burisma. If you had a functioning brain in your head, that alone would shake common sense into you.

I'm done chasing down your lies as you continuously shift your story around as your lies get exposed. You can play your shell game by yourself.

First you claimed J'Biden corruptly had a prosecutor fired for investigating his son's company. That was a lie because said ex-prosecutor wasn't actively investigating Burisma.

I already posted direct statements that the whole reason the prosecutor shelved the investigation, was because Hunter Biden joined the board of directors at the company.

Before Hunter Biden, investigation was active.
After Hunter Biden, investigation was shelved.... but not dismissed.

If you can't admit that much.... which is established fact... then nothing else you have to say matters, because you are not acting with integrity on this issue.
You're lying again. Shokin never actively investigated Burisma. You also have no evidence it had anything to to with Hunter Biden, who remained on Burisma's board of directors for 3 years following the case against Zlochevsky being settled.

I'll tell you what.... Here is how you can prove your entire argument.

“I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma, and Joe Biden’s son was a member of the board,” Shokin said in a recent sworn affidavit prepared for a European court. “I assume Burisma had the support of Joe Biden because his son was on the board.” He added that the vice president himself had “significant interests” in Burisma.​

By all means, press for criminal charges against Shokin on false testimony in the European court.

If they can convict him on false statements... then I will agree with you, and drop my argument.

Otherwise, you are the one lying non-stop to protect your overly openly corrupt president, and condemn yourself as a supporter of corruption.

Either prove he lied in sworn testimony in court.. are you full of absolute crap.

One or the other. No in between.

He was not investigating it. There was already an open investigation and when he was assigned to it, he did nothing with it. It sat dormant for almost 2 years under his watch.

Really? Then if that was the case, and that explains why he was removed... why was the first thing the new prosecutor general did, was to dismiss the investigation completely?

Don't give me all the rest of your nonsense. You explain why the entire investigation was dropped completely, after Shokin was replaced under the direction of Joe Biden?

It's so ironic to see people trying to claim the reason he was bad, was because he didn't investigate Burisma, when the new guy placed there under orders from Biden, dropped the case completely.
Putz, I l already explained why the Shokin's replacement dropped the case against Zlochevsky. And no, it was not on the orders of Biden. You're lying. If you really knew about these events, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

In 2016, a Kiev district court said it had found no evidence of criminal wrongdoing by Burisma president and owner Zlochevsky and ordered the Prosecutor General’s Office to remove him from the authorities’ wanted list.

And again, Shokin's replacement, the "new guy," Prosecutor General you lied about, claiming he dropped the case against Zlochevsky completely "on the orders of Biden," charged Zlochevsky with tax evasion and fined him 7½ million dollars in back taxes...

In 2017, Burisma said all investigations against the company and Zlochevsky had been closed after the company paid an additional 180 million hryvnias ($7.44 million) in taxes.

Now everyone here sees it's not that Biden did anything wrong -- it's just that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

That's it? Zlochevsky was caught in a money laundering scheme, that involved over $23 Million dollars. They paid $7.5 Million in taxes, and everything is cool?

And in 2016 the court said he did nothing wrong. Shocking. Shocking I say. Are you shocked? Because I'm shocked.

Given the fact Shokin was pressured to not investigate... is there any chance that the same people in high office that pressured Shokin, might also pressure the court?

[P]lease have keys made available for new office mates,” Hunter Biden wrote in the email reviewed by The Caller which listed his father Joe, along with stepmother Jill Biden, uncle Jim Biden and Gongwen Dong, described as an “emissary” for the Chinese energy giant CEFC.​

Fuck off. You lied. You falsely claimed Shokin's replacement let Zlochevsky off the hook. I showed you he didn't. I showed you a Kiev court let Zlochevsky off the hook. I showed you Shokin's replacement still went after Zlochevsky for tax evasion and nailed him for for $7.4 million. At this point, you're done. Anything else you have is just grasping for straws. Gum someone else's ankles.

[P]lease have keys made available for new office mates,” Hunter Biden wrote in the email reviewed by The Caller which listed his father Joe, along with stepmother Jill Biden, uncle Jim Biden and Gongwen Dong, described as an “emissary” for the Chinese energy giant CEFC.

Because I caught you lying repeatedly. And every time I catch you lying, you shift your story. And now you're lying again, denying I contradicted your claims when in reality, I've contradicted just about all of your claims.

So then you shifted your story to that Shokin only didn't investigate Burisma because Hunter Biden was on Burisma's board of directors. I showed that's not true because Shokin's avoidance of prosecuting Burisma started weeks before Biden went to work for Burisma AND in the 2 years Shokin had to investigate them, he actually didn't go after any oligarchs or high profile cases AND in fact, his own office was raided and 2 of his prosecutors were caught taking bribes to avoid prosecution.

So then you shifted your story again, this time claiming Shokin's replacement dropped the case. I pointed out that's not true, in reality, a Kiev district court did and ordered Shokin's replacement to drop the case.

Then you repeated that lie and I proved it was false and also showed Shokin's replacement went on and nailed Zlochevsky for $7.4 million for unpaid taxes. So it was worse for Zlochevsky that Shokin got fired.

So now you're shifting your story again, this time as to why Hunter would be paid millions, as though that's evidence of corruption on Biden's part. It's not, it's evidence that you're an idiot. You're actually claiming J'Biden got a prosecutor fired for NOT actively investigating Burisma. If you had a functioning brain in your head, that alone would shake common sense into you.

I'm done chasing down your lies as you continuously shift your story around as your lies get exposed. You can play your shell game by yourself.

I already posted direct statements that the whole reason the prosecutor shelved the investigation, was because Hunter Biden joined the board of directors at the company.

If you can't admit that much.... which is established fact... then nothing else you have to say matters, because you are not acting with integrity on this issue.
You're lying again. Shokin never actively investigated Burisma. You also have no evidence it had anything to to with Hunter Biden, who remained on Burisma's board of directors for 3 years following the case against Zlochevsky being settled.

“I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma, and Joe Biden’s son was a member of the board,” Shokin said in a recent sworn affidavit prepared for a European court. “I assume Burisma had the support of Joe Biden because his son was on the board.” He added that the vice president himself had “significant interests” in Burisma.​

By all means, press for criminal charges against Shokin on false testimony in the European court.

If they can convict him on false statements... then I will agree with you, and drop my argument.

Otherwise, you are the one lying non-stop to protect your overly openly corrupt president, and condemn yourself as a supporter of corruption.

Either prove he lied in sworn testimony in court.. are you full of absolute crap.

What a fucking moron you are, huh? Using your own logic, if Biden isn't charged and convicted of extortion for threatening Poroshenko with firing Shokin or losing that billion in loan guarantees, then you are full of shit.

Face reality, you can't prove a word you're posting and I dismantled much of your lies. That's why you resort to the dumbfuckery of your last post.

Illegitimate Joe's masters in Beijing are not nice folks.

Australia's export economy is heavily dependent on China, it's largest trading partner. In 2018–19, Australia exported to China close to $100 billion worth of goods, including approximately a third of Australia’s farm produce. So it was no surprise that, after Australia called for a WHO inquiry into the COVID-19 outbreak, Beijing responded by imposing an 80 percent tariff on Australia’s barley exports while suspending beef imports from four major meat-processing plants in Australia, citing “violations of inspection and quarantine requirements,” without specifying what they were.

Beijing followed up the tariff increase with baseless accusations of prevalent racism against people of Asian descent in Australia and warned Chinese students and tourists to stay away from the country. Education and tourism are two of Australia’s biggest industries, generating more than $80 billion per year in revenue. By discouraging its students and tourists from traveling to Australia, China implicitly imposed another economic sanction on the country. The day after Prime Minister Scott Morrison told Beijing that Australia wouldn’t trade away its values despite Beijing’s economic sanctions, China convicted an Australian man, Karm Gilespie, of drug smuggling, and sentenced him to death.

After Beijing, in violation of it's commitments imposed draconian security law on Hong Kong on July 1, Morrison announced that Australia would join other nations in suspending its extradition treaty with Hong Kong. His government would also give 10,000 Hong Kongers on student and temporary visas a pathway to permanent residency in Australia.

An infuriated Beijing intensified its pressure campaign against Australia in August when it detained Cheng Lei, an Australian citizen of Chinese descent who worked for China’s state media outlet CGTN (China Global Television Network). China’s foreign ministry waited until early September to announce that Ms. Cheng was suspected of “criminal activity endangering China’s national security.” Shortly after Cheng’s detention, the Australian government assisted its last two journalists in China in fleeing the authoritarian state.
The entire world has become drunken with the communist nation, otherwise a nation that showed it would work their citizen's like slaves in order to achieve the successes that it has achieved in the world. Nation's need to turn back within, and rely on themselves (break the chains of greed and dependency), and leave the Chinese to rot on the vine

Biden forced out Shokin and he was replaced by the thoroughly corrupt Yuriy Lutsenko.

1607977522024.png

Illegitimate Joe says this is a very good prosecutor that replaced the one he forced out to protect Hunter.
He’s Currently Under Investigation for Abuse of Power

In addition to the criminal investigation, The State Bureau of Investigations opened a separate criminal case against Lutsenko related to Lutsenko’s illegal ties to illegal gambling businesses.

He Was Sentenced to Four Years in Prison for Embezzlement and Abuse of Office

According to the Kyiv Post, he “signed an order letting the Ministry overpay his personal driver and provide him with an official flat.”

He was in custody for 14 months before being sentenced to four years in prison. His sentence was condemned by Victoria Nuland.

Lutsenko avoided one prison sentence but ran into another one. He was sentenced two years in prison for his role in a separate case involving Valentyn Davydenko, the driver of former Security Service of Ukraine First Deputy Chief Volodymyr Satsiuk, during an investigation into the poisoning of presidential candidate Viktor Yuschenko.

He Was the Focus of a Huge Scandal After Being Arrested for Being Drunk at the Frankfurt Airport

1607977945459.png

Yuri Lutsenko was detained at the Frankfurt airport in 2009 for being drunk and disorderly. Officials arrested Lutsenko and his 19-year old son after airport officials noticed that they were severely drunk.

The two men protested loudly and threw their mobile phones at the airport officials.

Lutsenko sent in his letter of resignation following the incident claiming the initial report of the arrest was overblown and false. He claimed the German police were false reporting to get him removed from his position.

He Claims He Attempted to Return $1.5 Billion in Stolen Funds from Former President Viktor Yanukovych to the United States

1607978128696.png

Pictured here diligently searching for the elusive "send" key.​

Lutsenko took issue with Marie Yovanovitch’s testimony last week after she claimed he had tried to return the money but refused to bring the proper documentation. He says that he tried several times to contact the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv and rectify the situation but received no answer.

“There is a direct lie in Marie Yovanovitch’s testimony to Congress. She states that I wanted this meeting, but refused to provide the documents about what I wanted to discuss in the U.S. I took these documents,” Lutsenko said last week.

He Claimed Marie Yovanovitch Gave Him “A List of People Whom We Should Not Prosecute”

1607978322288.png

Yuriy Lutsenko told Hill.TV that U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch gave him a do not prosecute list during their first meeting.

“Unfortunately, from the first meeting with the U.S. ambassador in Kiev, [Yovanovitch] gave me a list of people whom we should not prosecute,” Lutsenko said.​

“At that time we had a case for the embezzlement of the U.S. government technical assistance worth 4 million U.S. dollars, and in that regard, we had this dialogue,” he said. “At that time, [Yovanovitch] thought that our interviews of Ukrainian citizens, of Ukrainian civil servants, who were frequent visitors of the U.S. Embassy put a shadow on that anti-corruption policy.”​

“My response of that is it is inadmissible. Nobody in this country, neither our president nor our parliament nor our ambassador, will stop me from prosecuting whether there is a crime,” he added.​

Yovanovich called the claim an “outright fabrication.” during the impeachment hearing.

So yeah, right up Illegitimate Joe's ally.

Biden forced out Shokin and he was replaced by the thoroughly corrupt Yuriy Lutsenko.

View attachment 429108
Illegitimate Joe says this is a very good prosecutor that replaced the one he forced out to protect Hunter.
He’s Currently Under Investigation for Abuse of Power

In addition to the criminal investigation, The State Bureau of Investigations opened a separate criminal case against Lutsenko related to Lutsenko’s illegal ties to illegal gambling businesses.

He Was Sentenced to Four Years in Prison for Embezzlement and Abuse of Office

According to the Kyiv Post, he “signed an order letting the Ministry overpay his personal driver and provide him with an official flat.”

He was in custody for 14 months before being sentenced to four years in prison. His sentence was condemned by Victoria Nuland.

Lutsenko avoided one prison sentence but ran into another one. He was sentenced two years in prison for his role in a separate case involving Valentyn Davydenko, the driver of former Security Service of Ukraine First Deputy Chief Volodymyr Satsiuk, during an investigation into the poisoning of presidential candidate Viktor Yuschenko.

He Was the Focus of a Huge Scandal After Being Arrested for Being Drunk at the Frankfurt Airport

Yuri Lutsenko was detained at the Frankfurt airport in 2009 for being drunk and disorderly. Officials arrested Lutsenko and his 19-year old son after airport officials noticed that they were severely drunk.

The two men protested loudly and threw their mobile phones at the airport officials.

Lutsenko sent in his letter of resignation following the incident claiming the initial report of the arrest was overblown and false. He claimed the German police were false reporting to get him removed from his position.

He Claims He Attempted to Return $1.5 Billion in Stolen Funds from Former President Viktor Yanukovych to the United States

View attachment 429115
Pictured here diligently searching for the elusive "send" key.​

Lutsenko took issue with Marie Yovanovitch’s testimony last week after she claimed he had tried to return the money but refused to bring the proper documentation. He says that he tried several times to contact the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv and rectify the situation but received no answer.

“There is a direct lie in Marie Yovanovitch’s testimony to Congress. She states that I wanted this meeting, but refused to provide the documents about what I wanted to discuss in the U.S. I took these documents,” Lutsenko said last week.

He Claimed Marie Yovanovitch Gave Him “A List of People Whom We Should Not Prosecute”

Yuriy Lutsenko told Hill.TV that U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch gave him a do not prosecute list during their first meeting.

“Unfortunately, from the first meeting with the U.S. ambassador in Kiev, [Yovanovitch] gave me a list of people whom we should not prosecute,” Lutsenko said.​

“At that time we had a case for the embezzlement of the U.S. government technical assistance worth 4 million U.S. dollars, and in that regard, we had this dialogue,” he said. “At that time, [Yovanovitch] thought that our interviews of Ukrainian citizens, of Ukrainian civil servants, who were frequent visitors of the U.S. Embassy put a shadow on that anti-corruption policy.”​

“My response of that is it is inadmissible. Nobody in this country, neither our president nor our parliament nor our ambassador, will stop me from prosecuting whether there is a crime,” he added.​

Yovanovich called the claim an “outright fabrication.” during the impeachment hearing.

So yeah, right up Illegitimate Joe's ally.
So? He still did what Shokin refused to do -- prosecute Zlochevksy.

What a fucking moron you are, huh? Using your own logic, if Biden isn't charged and convicted of extortion for threatening Poroshenko with firing Shokin or losing that billion in loan guarantees, then you are full of shit.

Face reality, you can't prove a word you're posting and I dismantled much of your lies. That's why you resort to the dumbfuckery of your last post.

Yeah, other than a clear timeline, a sworn affidavit in European courts, and a trail of money from a guy on a openly corrupt company engaged in money laundering, whose only 'skill' other than cocaine usage, is he's the son of the vice president of the most powerful government in the world, and having said Vice-president openly boast that he specifically had the prosecutor with a case against the company paying his son a total of almost $2 Million... for a guy with no experience running any company, let alone an energy company, let alone an energy company in a far away country......

BUT! But.... you are sooooooooo right.... can't prove anything, other than nearly everything. *rolls eyes*

Yeah, other than a clear timeline, a sworn affidavit in European courts, and a trail of money from a guy on a openly corrupt company engaged in money laundering, whose only 'skill' other than cocaine usage, is he's the son of the vice president of the most powerful government in the world, and having said Vice-president openly boast that he specifically had the prosecutor with a case against the company paying his son a total of almost $2 Million... for a guy with no experience running any company, let alone an energy company, let alone an energy company in a far away country......

BUT! But.... you are sooooooooo right.... can't prove anything, other than nearly everything. *rolls eyes*
Pray That Joe Biden Isn’t an Honest Politician Who Stays Bought by the CCP.
If an honest politician is the kind who stays bought, can we hope that Joe Biden is the kind of politician who would take the money and run?
Answer: Oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please let it be so.
1608050445053.png

Biden Says ‘My Son Has Not Made Money in… China.’
The fourth week of October was such a very long time ago — on the 2020 scale, that is — that Insanity Wrap had forgotten all about this gem.

During the final presidential debate on Thursday, President Donald Trump pressed Democrat nominee Joe Biden on the evolving scandal about his family trading on his name in international business deals, particularly Biden’s son Hunter. During an intense exchange, Biden insisted that Hunter Biden did not make any money in China.

“My son has not made money in terms of this thing you’re talking about, China,” Biden insisted. He claimed that “the guy who got in trouble in Ukraine” was President Trump, whom Biden accused of “trying to bribe” the Ukrainian government to dig up dirt on Biden.

You’d have to be the craziest person in the world to believe Joe-For-Sale’s denials. The man got rich — quite rich — despite a lifetime spent on the public dime, never producing a single useful good or service in the private sector.

Truman You Can't Get Rich in Politics Unless You're a Crook

It’s even crazier, but Trump was impeached for talking about the very thing Joe Biden actually did.

Setting aside Hunter Biden’s various dealings, there’s this from the same week: Millions in Chinese Donations to Biden Center Not Disclosed.

Biden corrupt? Say it ain’t so!

The best we can hope for these next four years is that President Joe Asterisk is not an honest politician — you know, the kind that stays bought.

Otherwise, he might as well just start appointing high-ranking CCP members to his Cabinet.

To Be Fair, Jake Tapper Is Just a Party Hack with Pretensions

The Partyman

@PartymanRandy

Your network: -obsessively covered Russian collusion for 3 1/2 years -credulously reported on the "pee tape" -credulously repeated China's coronavirus claims -still treats spygate as a conspiracy theory -claimed the Hunter laptop story was Russian disinformation etc. etc.

yPzQf1y6_normal.jpg

Jake Tapper

@jaketapper
One of the great challenges in covering this era is discerning whether the people who spew these spectacular falsehoods are cynically lying, or incapable intellectually of understanding the facts, or if there is some other psychological issue. https://twitter.com/andrewfeinberg

Forum List

Back