Computer Geek Help!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I want to use this pic in my sig, can someone make it smaller so I am within the 'sig rules'?

Thanks and rep to whoever fixes it! :)

9--11Lights.jpg

I want to use this pic in my sig, can someone make it smaller so I am within the 'sig rules'?

9--11Lights.jpg

Just an fyi....if you open a picture in mspaint, there is a pull-down tab called image. In that list is resize/skew. You can plug in whatever numbers you want in resize to change the size of the picture. It works as a %, so you can easily change the size while retaining the ratio of the dimensions.

Hope that helps if you need to do something like this again!

9--11Lights.jpg

Just an fyi....if you open a picture in mspaint, there is a pull-down tab called image. In that list is resize/skew. You can plug in whatever numbers you want in resize to change the size of the picture. It works as a %, so you can easily change the size while retaining the ratio of the dimensions.

Hope that helps if you need to do something like this again!

Thank you for that info!

I'm clueless when it comes to this stuff, that's why I have a teenager to help me!

(But she's still asleep lol!)

EZ4.jpg

EZ1.jpg

EZ3.jpg

EZ2.jpg

I am not sure what the parameters of the sig line is. But ...just a different view.

9--11Lights.jpg

Just an FYI ... if you open a picture in mspaint, there is a pull-down tab called image. In that list is resize/skew. You can plug in whatever numbers you want in re-size to change the size of the picture. It works as a %, so you can easily change the size while retaining the ratio of the dimensions.

Hope that helps; if you need to do something like this again!

Nice to know there are some techies here.

Forum List

Back