Compromise

A defense weapon, you are a bit slow.

A pistol, am I right?? So why are you crying about assault rifles?
What's an assault rifle? does it shot like a regular rifle?

It has a cup holder on the stock, you put your milkshake in the cup holder and fling it at the police.
We use to use one when assaulting the doughnut shop

You two probably get a blown gasket when you see someone throwing water at the police.
Would you like to make a bet?
img011.jpg

thumbnail (11).jpg

So what kind of weapon is it??

Never mind, I win, since you do not have a rifle.
Just answer the question are you somehow less dead with a revolver are you are with an automatic weapon?
Are you less dead with a knife than you are with a semiautomatic weapon?
Why does an automatic weapon get a rise from you?

Because semi automatic rifles are not to be used for civilian use. It depends on where they stab you with a knife and a knife is not a semi automatic rifle and there is no use for anything larger than a 10 bullet mag.

Last edited:

Never mind, I win, since you do not have a rifle.
Just answer the question are you somehow less dead with a revolver are you are with an automatic weapon?
Are you less dead with a knife than you are with a semiautomatic weapon?
Why does an automatic weapon get a rise from you?

Because semi automatic rifles are not to be used for civilian use. It depends on where they stab you with a knife and a knife is not a semi automatic rifle and there is no use for anything larger than a 10 bullet mag.
Where in the Consitution do you find this?

I doubt if that is your female. Why doesn't she join the military and she can see what her bullets do.
I've found that gun women are quite attractive. And they are actually better shots with a rifle than men are

Last edited:
Before 1988 the push for gun control was against handguns but that went nowhere. Then comes Josh Sugarmann is the executive director and founder of the Violence Policy Center

Assault weapons' menacing looks, coupled with the public's confusion over fully-automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons --anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun-- can only increase the chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons.

There's no such thing as a semi-automatic assault weapon, stop using their vernacular.

Before 1988 the push for gun control was against handguns but that went nowhere. Then comes Josh Sugarmann is the executive director and founder of the Violence Policy Center

Assault weapons' menacing looks, coupled with the public's confusion over fully-automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons --anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun-- can only increase the chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons.

There's no such thing as a semi-automatic assault weapon, stop using their vernacular.

I didn't if you would be so kind and reread what was before the quote of Josh Sugarmann it would be nice.

Do you walk around with an assault weapon?

No I walk around with a defense weapon.

So what kind of weapon is it??

What you call an assault rifle, I call my hog gun. It's nothing but a utility rifle, good for nuisances of all kinds. Interchangeable infrared and red dot scopes.

There is no confusion. They can and have killed many people really quickly. Should not be legal.

Forum List

Back