Compromise with meat eaters

This is an extreme case. If there is no other way out, then you have to kill. But if it is possible not to kill, then not to kill.
I really hated dealing with mice, from the droppings in silverware drawers to having to deal with an injured mouse because the trap didn't work just right. Eventually I removed their desire to take up residence in my house, which meant that I cleaned my kitchen very thoroughly and removed all sources of food odor and kept it that way. A mouse can live a long time on what's under some oven-tops.

I've killed five mice thus far this winter; all quick kills thanks to the new and improved mouse trap I bought. Some feral cats walk our property line daily, and when I do get a mouse, I toss it onto their path. Someone always takes it.

There are 2 ways:

1) We allow the killing of innocent animals if the one who eats will kill. Meat eaters are involved in sin by fraudulent methods: most of those who are obsessed with meat eating would not be able to shed innocent blood with their own hands. This is a psychological trick. The meat eater does not see the victim.

2) Partial or complete transition of meat-eaters to their fellow predators: they do not touch herbivores and only eat predators.

1516652793_kroliki-28.jpg
A solution in search of a problem that doesn't exist.

My mother ate meat, but when I killed the rabbits we raised she cried for a long time and was shocked. She called me the beast. Her nature resisted this murder, she loved them very much. She couldn't be a meat-eater if she had to kill them herself.

Absolutely all the arguments that we hear here are common tales of meat-eaters, none of them is confirmed by observation. A person has no morphology and physiology of a predator, no canines and no bite, no rejection of carbohydrates, there is long intestines, and so on, that meat supposedly gives muscle mass, although all muscular animals are herbivores, and there are many vegan athletes and so on and so forth.

All this suggests that apart from this lie they have nothing to argue, they cannot come up with anything.
Sorry real science disagrees with your ignorant opinion

If we at least stop considering this a norm, without completely banning it, our society will take a step forward. We forgive the villains a lot because we ourselves have blood on our hands. Therefore, villains in Europe are not severely punished. But these villains are killing us and our children. We are too kind to them because we do not have firm moral principles: unconditional condemnation of predation.

Correct, there is no moral or ethical issue with eating meat.

Chickens are the only animal in all the animal kingdom that has no problem with eating their own.

I realize they are descendants of Dinosaurs, but regardless. Chickens are good for only two things.

Eggs and Breast meat. :)
What about drumsticks? And wings?

And chicken livers. I love fried chicken livers!

They are a superfood.

Vitamins​
Amounts Per Selected Serving
%DV
Vitamin A
IU
75%
Vitamin C
mg
13%
Vitamin D
~

~
Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol)
mg
1%
Vitamin K
mcg
0%
Thiamin
mg
5%
Riboflavin
mg
33%
Niacin
mg
15%
Vitamin B6
mg
11%
Folate
mcg
40%
Vitamin B12
mcg
79%
Pantothenic Acid
mg
19%
Choline
mg

Betaine
mg

moreDetails.gif

Minerals​
%DV
Calcium
mg
0%
Iron
mg
18%
Magnesium
mg
2%
Phosphorus
mg
11%
Potassium
mg
2%
Sodium
mg
1%
Zinc
mg
7%
Copper
mg
7%
Manganese
mg
5%
Selenium
mcg
33%
Fluoride
~

Sterols​
%DV
Cholesterol
mg
53%
Phytosterols
~

moreDetails.gif

Other​
%DV
Alcohol
g

Water
g

Ash
g

Caffeine
mg

Theobromine
mg

Read More Chicken, liver, all classes, cooked, simmered Nutrition Facts & Calories

My mother ate meat, but when I killed the rabbits we raised she cried for a long time and was shocked. She called me the beast. Her nature resisted this murder, she loved them very much. She couldn't be a meat-eater if she had to kill them herself.
Why did you kill her rabbits?

There are 2 ways:

1) We allow the killing of innocent animals if the one who eats will kill. Meat eaters are involved in sin by fraudulent methods: most of those who are obsessed with meat eating would not be able to shed innocent blood with their own hands. This is a psychological trick. The meat eater does not see the victim.

2) Partial or complete transition of meat-eaters to their fellow predators: they do not touch herbivores and only eat predators.

Mighty liberal of you.........attempting to tug on the old heart string. A bunny? Really? Why not Bambi, or Wilbur from Charlottes's web? :26:

The eating of meat is not a sin. Animals are not guilty of any sin because they lack the mental capacity to comprehend law..........Sin is the breaking of Law. Animals live and go back to the earth at death as does the physical man....... while the human spirit goes back to God the creator. (Eccl. 3:11, 12:7)

The eating of animal flesh is clearly allowed in the bible and its not considered a sin. There is a list of animals that are clean and can be consumed in the Old Testament with the exception of Pork, which was considered unclean in the Old Testament (Leviticus 11). Pork was forbidden due to the nature of the animal as it lived in filth. Thus it was an abomination to the Jews (Isa. 66:17)

There was a reason for the ban on pork. It was to protect the Israelites from disease which was carried and transmitted by swine and other scavenger animals in man's early history, just as it was unwise to eat catfish, vultures, etc.

If it was wrong under the Old Testament Law is it still unlawful under the New Testament Law? When Jesus died He nailed the Old Law to His cross (Col. 2:14). The Book of Hebrews goes into great detail in explaining that Christ made the Law of Moses obsolete and replaced it with a new covenant of Christ (Heb. 8:13)

Paul explained to the peoples of Galatia that the old law was cast out and replaced with Christ's new law (Gal. 4:21-31). As a result the laws about the eating of meat were revisited under the New Law along with the rules concerning animal sacrifices, ritual washings, annual feast days, and Sabbath observance.

As evidence that the food regulations were abolished the book of Acts includes passages that give an account of Peter having a heavenly vision of unclean animals being lowered from heaven. A voice from heaven declared, "Rise Peter, kill and eat." -- Acts 10:13 which included, "What God has cleansed, you shall not call common......" (vs 15).

Paul predicted people such as yourself that come in the future, "Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron, forbidding to marry and commanding to abstain from food which God has created to be received with thanksgiving. FOR EVERY CREATURE OF GOD IS GOOD, AND NOTHING IS TO BE REFUSED IF IT IS RECEIVED WITH THANKSGIVING; FOR IT IS SANCTIFIED BY THE WORD OF GOD AND PRAYER." -- 1 Tim. 4:1-5

Last edited:

Forum List

Back