Compromise on Racism

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Racism is a hot topic. It upsets so many people. There is a large group of people that like racism and another large group that wants to end it completely. I have a recommended compromise. Here is how it would work:

1. Make a list of racist laws.
2. Divide the number of racist laws by 2.
3. Get rid of half of the racist laws.
4. Keep half of the racist laws.

This would allow both sides to win at least a little bit. We shouldn’t be so greedy to expect everything to go our own way. The racists in this country should be allowed to keep some racism but my goodness, the ones who want to end racism should get something out of the deal. I say ending half of the racist laws is a fair compromise. The challenging part is getting someone to compile the list of racist laws. Too many racists in this country are so racist that they prohibit anybody who tries to compile the list. The reason I know the racists are winning is because I haven’t seen this list of racist laws yet. Until we can get that list together no progress will be made. How do we entice the racists to give us this list so that we can get started on a reasonable and fair compromise of ending half of all racist laws.

Racism is a hot topic. It upsets so many people. There is a large group of people that like racism and another large group that wants to end it completely. I have a recommended compromise. Here is how it would work:

This would allow both sides to win at least a little bit. We shouldn’t be so greedy to expect everything to go our own way. The racists in this country should be allowed to keep some racism but my goodness, the ones who want to end racism should get something out of the deal. I say ending half of the racist laws is a fair compromise. The challenging part is getting someone to compile the list of racist laws. Too many racists in this country are so racist that they prohibit anybody who tries to compile the list. The reason I know the racists are winning is because I haven’t seen this list of racist laws yet. Until we can get that list together no progress will be made. How do we entice the racists to give us this list so that we can get started on a reasonable and fair compromise of ending half of all racist laws.
Which racist laws would you get rid of?

....there is not a problem of racism [ from whites ] -or police brutality-or white supremacy = all bullshit...I've got a thread on racism..no one can prove there is a problem
..the blacks are the racists = that's your problem

You look at racism as a problem.

However, those in power look at it as opportunity to help keep power and divide the nation. Politics is the art of dividing and conquering after all.

In other words, things will only get worse. Just wait till the Floyd trial is over. I'm sure BLM and the government have big plans.

Last edited:
There is a large group of people that like racism and another large group that wants to end it completely.
Racists vs Anti-Racists
Racists / ANTIRA = 1
ANTIRA x (Racists / ANTIRA) = ANTIRA
ANTIRA = ANTIRA x (ANTIRA / Racists)
ANTIRA^2 / Racists = WON

Would you get rid of affirmative action, where it isnt about the person's qualifications for the job, but the color of his/her/its skin?

Would you get rid of affirmative action, where it isnt about the person's qualifications for the job, but the color of his/her/its skin?
But reverse discrimination is the best part.

Which racist laws would you get rid of?

Give me the list and we can work on that.

Don’t confuse affirmative action with racial quotas. News update: both are already illegal and have been for a long time.

Don’t confuse affirmative action with racial quotas. News update: both are already illegal and have been for a long time.
Not when government is doing the hiring!

Not when government is doing the hiring!

You are right. The federal government was still using racial quotas in 2002. I guess they are still doing that.

Forum List

Back