COMPLETE George Floyd Tape

Here is the video we have all been waiting for.

The ENTIRE George Floyd incident.

George Floyd would be alive today if he just stayed in the squad car as i said a couple of months ago. But.....

The Lame Stream Media destroyed the life of George Zimmerman, a Democrat Voter who was a community watch citizen who was watching a thug Trayvon Martin. The Lame Stream Media destroyed the life of the Darren Wilson a police officer who was attempting to arrest Michael Brown for robbing a convenient store owned by a Indian American. Now this officer who was trying to do his duty by arresting the drugged up George, resisted arrest over and over, and then as he couldnt breath in the squad car, how could this guy believe him on the ground. Cry wolf, and soon no one believes you...

• Banned

George Floyd would be alive today if he just stayed in the squad car as i said a couple of months ago. But.....

The Lame Stream Media destroyed the life of George Zimmerman, a Democrat Voter who was a community watch citizen who was watching a thug Trayvon Martin. The Lame Stream Media destroyed the life of the Darren Wilson a police officer who was attempting to arrest Michael Brown for robbing a convenient store owned by a Indian American. Now this officer who was trying to do his duty by arresting the drugged up George, resisted arrest over and over, and then as he couldnt breath in the squad car, how could this guy believe him on the ground. Cry wolf, and soon no one believes you...
There is nothing they did the entire time that was brutal, or violated his rights. They dealt with him professionally the entire time until his manner became so severe they couldn't. They attempted to detain him and he resisted in the extreme.
The FACT is that George Floyd was out of his mind on drugs, and a danger to himself. They followed protocol. They followed department training, and subdued him per training, per the conditions present.
That neck restraint tactic was designed SPECIFICALLY for this type of incident.
These cops should walk. I knew this was all bullshit...but this video proves it.

Wow! I don't think the knee on the neck was necessary. Although, Floyd was uncooperative he was not violent, and not seemingly inclined to run away. They could have restrained his legs. They have got to have leg shackles in their supply kits for something like this.
I agree with the "crying wolf," problem, but he was not violent and a danger to himself. He was not throwing his head in any way. He was not kicking. How was he a danger to himself?

Last edited:

You know I see there? A boy whose mama didn't whoop him like she should have a time or two.
Throwing a crying fit.

That and an apathetic POS cop or two.
I don't think those cops were apathetic at all. I think their protocol and training called for that level of restraint. As a matter of fact not only did they not force him into the cruiser...they removed him.
Any lawyer worth his salt will have these guys walking. There is nothing...NOTHING to convict on here.
What are they going to convict on? Police brutality? How? Training and protocol call for this restraint.
"I can't breath" When? Minute 8, 9,10, 12,14 or minute 17?

Can you imagine dealing with these jokers day after day, year after year. Think our view would change some.
I know, but in this instance they got cuffs on him and he's not going to get away from them. They can't get him the cruiser - he was willing to sit on the sidewalk - they can wait for another vehicle.

With Eric Garner - he was resisting arrest for something he been arrested for several time before, and he knows the risk and the court routine; and he knows he has health problems.

Can you imagine dealing with these jokers day after day, year after year. Think our view would change some.
I know, but in this instance they got cuffs on him and he's not going to get away from them. They can't get him the cruiser - they can wait for another vehicle.

With Eric Garner - he was resisting arrest for something he been arrested for several time before, and he knows the risk and the court routine; and he knows he has health problems.
Of course. I just mean the the force in the hood 10 hrs a day. The whole neck and knee thing was a crime, especialy being cuffed already.

It is tragic he died, but to say the cops were over the line or did things wrong is not shown on this tape. Rather it appears that a Floyd was high on something. He resisted the entire time. He refused to get in the squad car and he was acting neurotic.

Once again the leftist and black community is holding up a deeply troubled and bad guy as a martyr.

I'd like to see the vid of him pointing a piece at a pregnant womans belly and threatning her to get him da drugs or he'd blow her fetus all over the wall.

Nice guy.
I've seen the tape, nothing happened that warranted his death. It appears that the story of George Floyd pointing a gun at a pregnant lady's belly is exaggerated and maybe not even true.

This is Floyds criminal record.

1596515766795.png

"to conclude, from evidence, that includes the robbery report from the police department and the copy of the final judgment in the case, that punished Floyd for 5 years in jail, there is no evidence of him manhandling a pregnant woman."

The reality of George Floyd Maltreating a Pregnant Woman in a Robbery Attempt | XperimentalHamid

Wow! I don't think the knee on the neck was necessary. Although, Floyd was uncooperative he was not violent, and not seemingly inclined to run away. They could have restrained his legs. They have got to have leg shackles in their supply kits for something like this.
I agree with the "crying wolf," problem, but he was not violent and a danger to himself. He was not throwing his head in any way. He was not kicking. How was he a danger to himself?
...he is a THREAT once he is uncooperative !!! ....
handcuffed people have been known to do a lot of things

Forum List

Back