Complete animals

OMG! Where are the fucking parents? These children have no supervision and noone worrying about them anymore.

Fuck me fuckin sideways this is insane! 7 yr old girl!

more the pity....people in the building refuse to get involved for fear of the gangs etc...this country has allowed inner cities to become cesspools ....the national guard should be used to clean up the inner cities...make them semi safe again...or is it already too late?

and white people never rape children?

I don't think the fact that the criminals on this occasion are black should stop us calling them animals - if they were white they would be just as wrong and just as deserving of contempt.

I am responding to the fact he is calling out 52ndStreet, who is black.

good catch there luissa ....i didnt catch that....

does color the issue now doesnt it?

how long are we gonna allow the inner cities to fester? i mean as long as they stay in the ghetto and kill one another....is that good to go...what about when they come out of the ghettos...and by they ...i dont mean black or white ...i mean evil fucking thugs....is that when action will be taken...???? why wait till then...why not try to salvage the decent people trapped with these thugs? perhaps removing a couple of generation of thugs will stop more from going that way...

I don't think the fact that the criminals on this occasion are black should stop us calling them animals - if they were white they would be just as wrong and just as deserving of contempt.

how long are we gonna allow the inner cities to fester? i mean as long as they stay in the ghetto and kill one another....is that good to go...what about when they come out of the ghettos...and by they ...i dont mean black or white ...i mean evil fucking thugs....is that when action will be taken...???? why wait till then...why not try to salvage the decent people trapped with these thugs? perhaps removing a couple of generation of thugs will stop more from going that way...

I have no idea who they solve the current problem.
But I do think we need to stop ignoring the problem in the inner cities, and the best way is to catch them young. It does no one any good to ignore the problem.

What "parents"? From what I read the term "stepsister" was used loosely because they are not really sure how the girls are related. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that the "mom" has no relationship with her child's father. This kind of fucked up "family structure" is half the problem in my opinion. Why, why why would the women allow this? They allow themselves to be used and abused so why be surprised when they go after their little girls too? Makes me sick.

Unless one declares Martial Law one can not use the Military in a Police role at all. Even under Martial law their use in a Police Role is limited.

Unless you plan to suspend the rights of the people in those ghettos you plan to clean up with the National Guard. Deploying said Guard will accomplish nothing. Until the residents band together and work through the law in THIS Country our hands are tied.

It IS rather telling that the author of this thread decided to question the morality of Blacks because of this case.

He might have, for example, decided to question the morality of MEN, instead.

After all, weren't all the adults in the room who raped those children MEN?

and white people never rape children?

In no way am I saving that, there's scum in every color, and they all should be treated equally harsh.

Not reading the papers everyday like some of you know it all , could you please link me a story of the last time a crazy group of white guys were parting in a abandoned high rise in a war torn city, having sex with a 15 year old so called prostitute, while she cheers on her 7 year old step sister to get into the action.

It IS rather telling that the author of this thread decided to question the morality of Blacks because of this case.

He might have, for example, decided to question the morality of MEN, instead.

After all, weren't all the adults in the room who raped those children MEN?

I'm sorry, but I just can't see how anybody can call a bunch of animals who would rape a 7 year old "MEN". A man would not assault a defenseless child.

Forum List

Back