Corrupt propagandist in the fake news
Big tech Nazis
Brain washing of the young
Defund the cops
Corrupt and incompetent leaders
ACLU
Etc etc

The new world order will be between evil China and the orc armies of Mohammed
A thick tome but read The Decline of the West by Oswald Spengler that Hitler read in prison.

Lack of religion
Violent movies
Violent video games
Big tech Nazis
Defund the cops
ACLU
Etc etc

I just said it on another post....................Our society reflects a Charles Dickens society novel in 2021. Pure and simple

Lack of religion
Violent movies
Violent video games
Big tech Nazis
Defund the cops
ACLU
Etc etc

I am so stunned there are millions of Americans in the CCP. Part of the plan

Example. You would lock up and harm your own loved ones for political purpose. That's what CCPAMERIKA did.

Things have never been better. Women can vote gays dont get locked up and we have stopped gassing Jews. The world moves on.

Things have never been better. Women can vote gays dont get locked up and we have stopped gassing Jews. The world moves on.
in all of that, the United States is not a Republic anymore. A few strings perhaps in the connection. It became a democracy with people dependent on getting paid off. With that came more more rules and laws to diminish rights while pushing social justice in front to blur those losses. So the people who were screwed over in the past and got inclusion now are getting vengeance for the past as they are the empowered now.

in all of that, the United States is not a Republic anymore. A few strings perhaps in the connection. It became a democracy with people dependent on getting paid off. With that came more more rules and laws to diminish rights while pushing social justice in front to blur those losses. So the people who were screwed over in the past and got inclusion now are getting vengeance for the past as they are the empowered now.
Peoples rights have increased in the US rather than decreased.

Peoples rights have increased in the US rather than decreased.
That could be debatable considering the way that people choose to look at the Covid matter as if no other contagious sickness has ever existed before which is why my only question for them people would be this one: Why are masks only just now becoming a part of the world's photograph when plenty of other sicknesses have already been all over the place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I haven't even begun to address the vaccination matter yet with is another issue now. Either people still have the right to decline things that they have no interest in or they don't.

That could be debatable considering the way that people choose to look at the Covid matter as if no other contagious sickness has ever existed before which is why my only question for them people would be this one: Why are masks only just now becoming a part of the world's photograph when plenty of other sicknesses have already been all over the place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I haven't even begun to address the vaccination matter yet with is another issue now. Either people still have the right to decline things that they have no interest in or they don't.
Its not a debate Holly. Its just a fact. People can now marry who they want and live where they want. All citizens are treated equally under the law. Prior to the coivil rights act that was not possible. Further legislation has meant that Gay folks now have the same rights as other folks. Its all getting better.

Lack of religion
Violent movies
Violent video games
Big tech Nazis
Defund the cops
ACLU
Etc etc

Well, burning witches at the stake, slavery, reservations for the Natives, women as a second class people, the Mormons being forced westward due to persecutions as well as other jolly things are obviously examples of the rise.

Its not a debate Holly. Its just a fact. People can now marry who they want and live where they want. All citizens are treated equally under the law. Prior to the coivil rights act that was not possible. Further legislation has meant that Gay folks now have the same rights as other folks. Its all getting better.
Some rights may have increased, but now others have taken a nose dive due to the Covid matter and that is only the beginning. The situation concerning George Floyd compromised other rights too. Because of what happened on his final day, how many rights do the cops still have?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Things have never been better....LOLOL

Women got to vote in 1920 imbecile.

The last Jew was gassed in 1945 you moron.

I don't know the last time a faggot was jailed for shoving his dick up a rectum, but I'm sure it has been a long time.

Tammy. I see the pubic skewls are just as bad in England

Lack of religion
Violent movies
Violent video games
Big tech Nazis
Defund the cops
ACLU
Etc etc

Imagine all the people, living life in peace… you who?

More enlightened Eastern religious societies still stone women to death for the crime of refusing to wear a headdress.

Some rights may have increased, but now others have taken a nose dive due to the Covid matter and that is only the beginning. The situation concerning George Floyd compromised other rights too. Because of what happened on his final day, how many rights do the cops still have?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
Wearing a mask is not equivalent to sitting at the back of the bus or being shoved in an oven.

New Topics

Forum List

Back