Complaints Complaints! Solutions?

Founder

Feb 3, 2010
All I hear is "Ain't it Awful, Ain't it Awful!" Does anyone have any realistic solutions, or does anyone want to hear any solutions? Is it just Cry, Cry, Cry, or is anyone serious about fixing these things in a comprehensive manner. I, personally, hear no threads or posts devoted to fixing anything.

When I propose solutions, all anyone wants to do is knock them down on one pretext or another. How can we make progress when we have no interest in solutions?

Am I living in a cry baby world of, me, me, me? No one wants to change THEIR conduct or give up any little sugar they have, or give up their little piece of cheese.

What's going on here?

Is this a spoiled, money hungry nation, in love with money as the Bible says?

Last edited:
All I hear is "Ain't it Awful, Ain't it Awful!" Does anyone have any realistic solutions, or does anyone want to hear any solutions? Is it just Cry, Cry, Cry, or is anyone serious about fixing these things in a comprehensive manner. I, personally, hear no threads or posts devoted to fixing anything.

When I propose solutions, all anyone wants to do is knock them down on one pretext or another. How can we make progress when we have no interest in solutions?

Am I living in a cry baby world of, me, me, me? No one wants to change THEIR conduct or give up any little sugar they have, or give up their little piece of cheese.

What's going on here?

Primarily becuase this land was developed over the last 250 years by letting the private sector sort things out....and it always does.

Any government solution is, first of all, a gamble, and second of all, nothing more than larger government.

And we all know what government run "anything" is like.

Politics.

Yes, politics. It takes political involvement to solve anything. Are people just too lazy to be involved in politics, and just too money hungry to contribute to worthwhile causes that are trying to solve problems, not create more?

What's going on here?

Primarily becuase this land was developed over the last 250 years by letting the private sector sort things out....and it always does.

Any government solution is, first of all, a gamble, and second of all, nothing more than larger government.

And we all know what government run "anything" is like.

Yes, we all know that government does a lot of things it should not do, and does a lot things poorly, in any case. But, government has a role to play, mostly like the umpires in sports. Otherwise the players will bring knives and guns onto the field, and engage in every negative thing imaginable. Society without government regulation is like a ghetto with no laws. Is that what you want. It seems like that is what you are saying. Perhaps you should be careful what you say.

Government in this country has produced fantastic things that the private sector would never have produced and could never have produced.

1. Our railroad system.
2. Our defense.
3. Our space exploration.
4. Our system of self government.
5. And many other things too many to mention.

The whole matter of the PROPER role of government is a good discussion to have, but it can't start with those who want NO government.

Progress?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5kRgf45ZwI"]YouTube - Glenn Beck Exposes the Progressive Movements Fascist Agenda[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsh4ik54DTw"]YouTube - Glenn Beck: Progessives are leading us to Fascism[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvMqHiiL1lI"]YouTube - Glenn Beck at CPAC: Progressives Are a Disease[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEjVSKPfCjk"]YouTube - Glenn Beck 03-2-10 progressivism 1of7[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGxYc3ap97k&feature=related"]YouTube - Glenn Beck 03-2-10 progressivism 2of7[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sP_DY8UChA&feature=related"]YouTube - Glenn Beck 03-2-10 progressivism 3of7[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzut3oYpU4k&feature=related"]YouTube - Glenn Beck 03-2-10 progressivism 4of7[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jb-84VexGQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Glenn Beck 03-2-10 progressivism 5of7[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nan3v37FSjQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Glenn Beck 03-2-10 progressivism 6of7[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twx415ktucM&feature=related"]YouTube - Glenn Beck 03-2-10 progressivism 7of7[/ame]

We must conserve this great nation!
HTML:
<pre><text="ffffff">
………………._,,,,,,,,__…………………………………………. 
…………,,--~´´`\, `\ , \ . `;-,……………………………………… 
………..// `’~--,_ `\ `\ .`| ,| .`\,…_„………………………………. 
………..¯¯¯¯¨¨`-,`\ ,|,|_/ /_,--~´/´………………………………... 
……………….,-´`´„„¨¨¨¨>’´ / ,-‘´\…………………………………. 
……………_,-~` ´º’`¡\. `~-‘´¨-,_,,,-----~~´”””””`~,……………….. 
…………../„-~‹´~~^´¯ . . ,/ . . .`` ~~ . . . . . . .`\,_ . …………. 
……………….( ¯¨ . _,,-·´. .| ,.-· ,-~’´ `’~~----~ .´¨ .`’~,……….. 
……………….,¨=””” . .`-~-- ´ . . . . . . . \. _. . . .`-,,,,.  ``”,>-,.… 
………………/ ._,-´ .| . . . . . , ,. . . . . . . / /`’~~--,--~”¯_,-‘´\… 
……………...| . . ,. . `-,. . . . _;;…,,,,,..-´_|,……../¨¨¨¯¯. . . ,).. 
………………| . ./. . ./ .¨`~~’´,-=~=·~”'´ |´¨|-,\_…..`-,_,,,,,_.,/… 
…………...,~´¨`~-,_ .|……,-‘”----~---~~'´| .|:::::\ ….,(,_ . . .`)…. 
…………,/¨¯¨`”~-,_ `/…..,/ ,/ ,/ . ¡ . ./´ . | ,|::::::\~-<,_  .¯¨`;-“…. 
…….._…|---., . . .,/¨…../ `\/ ,-~~-|_/ . . | ,|::::::::\,--~´,-·  ,/_…… 
……/´,/`’\;¯¨`·-:;›~´…../´. .|,/’ . . . . .`\, /,/’ `-´  ’`-‘-`\`””´-~´_ . ¨¨`\.. 
....,/´ /´ ./ `-,,. ,|…….,/’ . ,/´ . . . . . . .\´´~--,,,,,,,,,--`  …....¯¨“"¨¨. 
,-:´~’´ . /\;~’(_,/……,/’ . . | . . . .›. .,-~´`\_,,_|…………………… 
.`’~-,„„_,\.`”/-´……...”-_,,--\,____,,,,.\, .…………………………. 
……………………….i_,.--| . . . . . . .`\,………………………… 
………………………….¯`’\~~-------~''´\………………………… 
…………………___,,--~´¨¯ \ . . . . . . .|-, ……………………… 
……………….’´¨(´¨¨ . . . . . . \ . . . . . .|-·¹ ……………………... 
…………………..¨¨¨¨¨¯¯¨¨¨¨¨¨¯ \.,,,__,,,,\,………………………. 
………………………………._|..,,,___,,,’\_……………………. 
………………………._,,--~´¨ . . . . . . . . . `~, .……………….. 
………………...-~,=´¨_,,-~ . . . . . . . .___. ._) ……………….. 
……………………¯¨(¯¯ _,,___,,-~~”¯ ….¯¯………………….. 
……………………….¨¨¨¯…………………………………………  
</text>
</pre>

Politics.

Yes, politics. It takes political involvement to solve anything. Are people just too lazy to be involved in politics, and just too money hungry to contribute to worthwhile causes that are trying to solve problems, not create more?

Ohh no you got that wrong. Politics is the problem not the soloution.

You don't like politics? Try Nazism, and Communism, and Anarchy, and the Mafia. That is who you get ruling you when you oppose politics.

What's going on here?

This board needs an "Adults Only Forum."

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

What's going on here?

Message boards are pretty dull without bitch'n and complaining

Politics.

Money hungry?

Let me explain how I, a conservative, sees healthcare.

I am 100% for the way it is now...the taxpayer (like me) pay for those without insurance to use the ER. I dont mind it as I know that if the government gets involved, it may cost me less tax wise, but it will result in bigger government...which is not what this country was founded on.

So contrary to your "money hungry" comment...I am willing to spend money to maintain the sanctity of our republic.

Sorry. Has nothing to do with my hunger for money....AT ALL.

What's going on here?

The Lame Zone - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Begone, killjoy

What's going on here?

With Octoerotica?

Beck knows a lot, BUT he does not know everything. He has serious holes in his thinking. Entertaining? Yes! Infallible? No!

Beck knows a lot, BUT he does not know everything. He has serious holes in his thinking. Entertaining? Yes! Infallible? No!
Beck is the reincarnated spirit of McCarthy

What's going on here?

Either an Adults Board, or an Intelligent Educated Board. We are overrun with people, God Bless them, that are very, very uneducated, and very reluctant to learn anything, but think their opinion is as good as anyone else's.

What's going on here?

Either an Adults Board, or an Intelligent Educated Board. We are overrun with people, God Bless them, that are very, very uneducated, and very reluctant to learn anything, but think their opinion is as good as anyone else's.

Yes I'm concerned that OctoEroticism goes over their heads.

Politics.

It takes political involvement to solve anything??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a great sig line!!!!!!

Yeah....sort of speaks volumes about the poster himself....no?

Forum List

Back