Complaints Complaints! Solutions?

Yes, politics. It takes political involvement to solve anything. Are people just too lazy to be involved in politics, and just too money hungry to contribute to worthwhile causes that are trying to solve problems, not create more?

It takes political involvement to solve anything??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a great sig line!!!!!!

Yeah....sort of speaks volumes about the poster himself....no?

With only a tiny fraction of the population "involved" in politics at all and less than half of the people voting at all, no wonder we have such horrible government.

Special Interest Groups of all sorts are eating this country alive, and destroying the Republic as fast as they can.

All I hear is "Ain't it Awful, Ain't it Awful!" Does anyone have any realistic solutions, or does anyone want to hear any solutions? Is it just Cry, Cry, Cry, or is anyone serious about fixing these things in a comprehensive manner. I, personally, hear no threads or posts devoted to fixing anything.

When I propose solutions, all anyone wants to do is knock them down on one pretext or another. How can we make progress when we have no interest in solutions?

Am I living in a cry baby world of, me, me, me? No one wants to change THEIR conduct or give up any little sugar they have, or give up their little piece of cheese.

What's going on here?

Primarily becuase this land was developed over the last 250 years by letting the private sector sort things out....and it always does.

Any government solution is, first of all, a gamble, and second of all, nothing more than larger government.

And we all know what government run "anything" is like.

Yes, we all know that government does a lot of things it should not do, and does a lot things poorly, in any case. But, government has a role to play, mostly like the umpires in sports. Otherwise the players will bring knives and guns onto the field, and engage in every negative thing imaginable. Society without government regulation is like a ghetto with no laws. Is that what you want. It seems like that is what you are saying. Perhaps you should be careful what you say.

Government in this country has produced fantastic things that the private sector would never have produced and could never have produced.

1. Our railroad system.
2. Our defense.
3. Our space exploration.
4. Our system of self government.
5. And many other things too many to mention.

The whole matter of the PROPER role of government is a good discussion to have, but it can't start with those who want NO government.

Hey, asshole, nobody is arguing for NO government.

Government gave us a system of self government?

What a dumbfuck.

Primarily becuase this land was developed over the last 250 years by letting the private sector sort things out....and it always does.

Any government solution is, first of all, a gamble, and second of all, nothing more than larger government.

Yes, we all know that government does a lot of things it should not do, and does a lot things poorly, in any case. But, government has a role to play, mostly like the umpires in sports. Otherwise the players will bring knives and guns onto the field, and engage in every negative thing imaginable. Society without government regulation is like a ghetto with no laws. Is that what you want. It seems like that is what you are saying. Perhaps you should be careful what you say.

Government in this country has produced fantastic things that the private sector would never have produced and could never have produced.

1. Our railroad system.
2. Our defense.

The whole matter of the PROPER role of government is a good discussion to have, but it can't start with those who want NO government.

Hey, asshole, nobody is arguing for NO government.

What a dumbfuck.

:clap2::clap2:

It was the Government that gave us Government so we were able to Govern!!!!

yes, we all know that government does a lot of things it should not do, and does a lot things poorly, in any case. But, government has a role to play, mostly like the umpires in sports. Otherwise the players will bring knives and guns onto the field, and engage in every negative thing imaginable. Society without government regulation is like a ghetto with no laws. Is that what you want. It seems like that is what you are saying. Perhaps you should be careful what you say.

1. Our railroad system.
2. Our defense.

The whole matter of the proper role of government is a good discussion to have, but it can't start with those who want no government.

hey, asshole, nobody is arguing for no government.

What a dumbfuck.

:clap2::clap2:

It was the government that gave us government so we were able to govern!!!!

where is that intelligent board, now that we need it?

All I hear is "Ain't it Awful, Ain't it Awful!" Does anyone have any realistic solutions, or does anyone want to hear any solutions? Is it just Cry, Cry, Cry, or is anyone serious about fixing these things in a comprehensive manner. I, personally, hear no threads or posts devoted to fixing anything.

When I propose solutions, all anyone wants to do is knock them down on one pretext or another. How can we make progress when we have no interest in solutions?

Am I living in a cry baby world of, me, me, me? No one wants to change THEIR conduct or give up any little sugar they have, or give up their little piece of cheese.

What's going on here?

Is this a spoiled, money hungry nation, in love with money as the Bible says?

What exactly do you want to make progress to?

Beck knows a lot, BUT he does not know everything. He has serious holes in his thinking. Entertaining? Yes! Infallible? No!

Please, enlighten us most wise one. I mean you wouldn't want to complain about Beck without providing any solutions for the serious holes in his thinking would you?

What's going on here?

Most of the me me me whine whine whine I hear is from people who want to take away somebody else's sugar or cheese.

Just sayin'.

What's going on here?

This board needs an "Adults Only Forum."

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

With Octoerotica?

I don't want to know what that means.

What's going on here?

indeed.............

and yet the k00ks trust government implicitly...........complete blind trust!!! Its fcukking fascinating!!!:eek:

What's going on here?

Most of the me me me whine whine whine I hear is from people who want to take away somebody else's sugar or cheese.

Just sayin'.

SUGAR AND CHEESE!!!!:evil:

Not to mention taking away someone else's OctoErotica.:mad:

Forsooth and Forshame!

No Mata Hari Calamari For You!

You know I adore making up Great Unifying Phrases.

Beck knows a lot, BUT he does not know everything. He has serious holes in his thinking. Entertaining? Yes! Infallible? No!

Please, enlighten us most wise one. I mean you wouldn't want to complain about Beck without providing any solutions for the serious holes in his thinking would you?

Your attitude is such that I believe I would be wasting my time. You don't really want to know. That is clear. Fact is, I think you know so much there is nothing more you could possibly learn.

What's going on here?

1. Our railroad system.
2. Our defense.

Serious discussion on the web gets buried.

The web is like electoral politics. Loud mouths and assholes get to speak on an equal footing as the rest of us.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back