Competing To Win: 'I'm Tired Of Losing To These People': Youngkin's Major New Policy Proposal, tax cuts to keep Virginia competitive despite inflation

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
just last week it was the 1-year anniversary of the Youngkin administration. as soon as his hand went off that bible at his inauguration, he went to work!

Some people do not understand that giving a company a tax break to come to a state means a lot of unemployed citizens potentially collecting tax payer funded benefits will suddenly have a job,that means increased tax revenue, that means more money being pumped into tbe local economy, etc...

can you follow a conversation?....the "BRO" changes his mind like most people change their underpants....next week he will say the gov of Virginia sucks....he does this shit constantly...
This is what you said--------------"my post had nothing to do with the gov....."
This is what I asked----------------"OK, who is the "HE" you were referring to?
This is your last lame statement------"
can you follow a conversation?....the "BRO" changes his mind like most people change their underpants....next week he will say the gov of Virginia sucks....he does this shit constantly...

One of us is confused and I don't think it is me. I still don't know who He or the Bro is that you are so reluctant to name.
Not that important, let's just move on.

This is what you said--------------"my post had nothing to do with the gov....."
This is what I asked----------------"OK, who is the "HE" you were referring to?
This is your last lame statement------"

One of us is confused and I don't think it is me. I still don't know who He or the Bro is that you are so reluctant to name.
Not that important, let's just move on.
the bro is the op......look at his name....

Forum List

Back