Comparison of Dims and NAZIs

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The Dims clam they aren't NAZIs. See if you can tell the difference between these two statements:

“I can say, there is absolutely a commission being discussed but it seems to be more investigatory, in style rather than truth and reconciliation, so I think that’s an interesting concept for us to explore, and I do think that several members of Congress, in some of my discussions, have brought up media literacy because that is a part of what happened here and we’re going to have to figure out how we rein in our media environment so that you can’t just spew disinformation and misinformation,” Ocasio-Cortez said.
“It’s one thing to have differentiating opinions but it’s another thing entirely to just say things that are false,” she continued. “So that’s something that we’re looking into.”
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Last edited:
s8iCSEC.gif

Anyone who supported trump has disqualified themselves from ever having an opinion on the free press, since they were fully against it during his regime:

What is this idiocy supposed to prove? The bottom line is that AOC talks just like a NAZI. So do all the wingers in this forum, like you.
You don't know the difference between proof and mockery? No wonder none of the court cases went anywhere. They were a mockery of justice.

Anyone who supported trump has disqualified themselves from ever having an opinion on the free press, since they were fully against it during his regime:
That statement couldn't possibly be more idiotic. It's also along the same vein as what AOC said.

You just proved you're a NAZI.

What is this idiocy supposed to prove? The bottom line is that AOC talks just like a NAZI. So do all the wingers in this forum, like you.
You don't know the difference between proof and mockery? No wonder none of the court cases went anywhere. They were a mockery of justice.
What could be more nauseating than watching Dim NAZIs talk about justice? Turds like Mac resort to mockery because they know they have no facts to defend their attacks on freedom.

Last edited:
The Dims clam they aren't NAZIs See if you can tell the difference between these two statements:

“I can say, there is absolutely a commission being discussed but it seems to be more investigatory, in style rather than truth and reconciliation, so I think that’s an interesting concept for us to explore, and I do think that several members of Congress, in some of my discussions, have brought up media literacy because that is a part of what happened here and we’re going to have to figure out how we rein in our media environment so that you can’t just spew disinformation and misinformation,” Ocasio-Cortez said.
“It’s one thing to have differentiating opinions but it’s another thing entirely to just say things that are false,” she continued. “So that’s something that we’re looking into.”
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

It’s also ignorant and wrong – fascism is on the right side of the political spectrum.

A more accurate comparison would be Nazis and Republicans, both of whom are hostile to homosexuals, for example.

The Dims clam they aren't NAZIs See if you can tell the difference between these two statements:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

It’s also ignorant and wrong – fascism is on the right side of the political spectrum.

A more accurate comparison would be Nazis and Republicans, both of whom are hostile to homosexuals, for example.
How is it a "false comparison?" AOC has the same position on free speech as Adolph Hitler. In fact, all you SJWs in here do.

You're all NAZIs.

You keep claiming NAZIs are "right wing," but none of you douchebags ever managed to prove it. All the evidence runs against you.

The only idiocy is the thread premise.

In addition to being a false comparison fallacy, it’s also a hasty generalization fallacy – one individual is not ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons.

AOC speaks for herself alone, represents herself alone – not ‘all’ Democrats.

That statement couldn't possibly be more idiotic. It's also along the same vein as what AOC said.

Actually you’ve only proven you’re just another ignorance conservative.

Like most on the right you’re incapable of reason, logic, and critical thinking – the ridiculous sophistry that is your thread premise demonstrates that.

AOC is not a ‘Nazi’ – that’s a lie.

Democrats are not ‘Nazis’ – that’s also a lie.

Rather than lying about people being ‘Nazis,’ let’s look at AOC’s entire statement in context:

‘Ocasio-Cortez's comments came towards the end of an hour-long video address to more than 100,000 of her followers.

She was responding to a question from a follower about whether Democrats are planning a 'federal truth and reconciliation or media literacy initiatives to help with healing' as their party takes control of the White House and Congress.

'I can say, there is absolutely a commission being discussed but it seems to be more investigatory, in style rather than truth and reconciliation, so I think that’s an interesting concept for us to explore,' she replied.

'And I do think that several members of Congress, in some of my discussions, have brought up media literacy because that is a part of what happened here and we’re going to have to figure out how we rein in our media environment so that you can’t just spew disinformation and misinformation,' Ocasio-Cortez said.’

The right to free speech is not ‘unlimited,’ government has the authority to place limits on speech consistent with First Amendment jurisprudence.

Nowhere in AOC’s remarks does she advocate for punitive measures against private individuals, social media, or the press to limit or restrict speech.

AOC does not go into detail as to what constitutes ‘rein in’; absent any details it’s impossible to determine if what she’s proposing would or would not pass Constitutional muster.

This thread is yet another example of the reprehensible, dishonest right taking a political opponent’s comments out of context, contriving a lie as to what that opponent meant, and then attacking the opponent with that lie.

Actually you’ve only proven you’re just another ignorance conservative.

Like most on the right you’re incapable of reason, logic, and critical thinking – the ridiculous sophistry that is your thread premise demonstrates that.

AOC is not a ‘Nazi’ – that’s a lie.

Democrats are not ‘Nazis’ – that’s also a lie.

Rather than lying about people being ‘Nazis,’ let’s look at AOC’s entire statement in context:

‘Ocasio-Cortez's comments came towards the end of an hour-long video address to more than 100,000 of her followers.

She was responding to a question from a follower about whether Democrats are planning a 'federal truth and reconciliation or media literacy initiatives to help with healing' as their party takes control of the White House and Congress.

'I can say, there is absolutely a commission being discussed but it seems to be more investigatory, in style rather than truth and reconciliation, so I think that’s an interesting concept for us to explore,' she replied.

'And I do think that several members of Congress, in some of my discussions, have brought up media literacy because that is a part of what happened here and we’re going to have to figure out how we rein in our media environment so that you can’t just spew disinformation and misinformation,' Ocasio-Cortez said.’

The right to free speech is not ‘unlimited,’ government has the authority to place limits on speech consistent with First Amendment jurisprudence.

Nowhere in AOC’s remarks does she advocate for punitive measures against private individuals, social media, or the press to limit or restrict speech.

AOC does not go into detail as to what constitutes ‘rein in’; absent any details it’s impossible to determine if what she’s proposing would or would not pass Constitutional muster.

This thread is yet another example of the reprehensible, dishonest right taking a political opponent’s comments out of context, contriving a lie as to what that opponent meant, and then attacking the opponent with that lie.

How could "reign in" mean anything other than censorship?

How did your post change the meaning of what AOC said? In fact, you just doubled down on it. You believe people should be censored because you disagree with them. You're a NAZI douchebag, just like her.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Wrong as usual mr. pseudo intellectual moron. It is an exact reiteration of NAZI philosophy, and the Repubs don't hate homosexuals. That is a lie perpetrated by feckless assholes, like you, for decades. And fascism and communism are both LEFTWING you ignorant toad. LEFTISM IS COLLECTIVISM. RIGHTWING IS NO GOVERNMENT.

The Dims clam they aren't NAZIs. See if you can tell the difference between these two statements:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
..I've linked many times the MANY, undeniable ways they act EXACTLY like nazis--which also makes them hypocrites

You are destroying people who believe in families.

Forum List

Back