Compare Google and DuckDuckGo. Try this search string and see the difference: what did biden yell at the 9-11 ceremony?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I wanted to know what Biden yelled out at the 9-11 ceremony at the heckler. So went to Google search and entered: what did biden yell at the 9-11 ceremony?, All the top hits were stories about wonderful Biden attending 9-11 ceremonies. Then I tried duckduckgo and all the top hits were relevant to the question I searched. Interesting eh? See if you get the same results.

Search string: what did biden yell at the 9-11 ceremony?

I wanted to know what Biden yelled out at the 9-11 ceremony at the heckler. So went to Google search and entered: what did biden yell at the 9-11 ceremony?, All the top hits were stories about wonderful Biden attending 9-11 ceremonies. Then I tried duckduckgo and all the top hits were relevant to the question I searched. Interesting eh? See if you get the same results.

I have been using and praising The Duck, for years.

Last edited:

That happens all the time with google. They tell you what THEY want you to know, NOT WHAT YOU ASKED FOR

Just tried it. The difference is startling.

Imagine that. A search engine that actually answers your questions

New Topics

Forum List

Back